Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship (5916 Views)

What makes a perfect relationship? / To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) / Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by donpaulo(m): 4:00am On Oct 18, 2009
yet to see one, undecided
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by DISTINCT89(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2009
Hi girl, if you don't the word to use why don't u check ur dictionary for one. What has Ingredient got to do with Love, hw have you forgotten you are not cooking, that you a posting a thread for people to report on.
My own advice for you is to steak to ur lover and learn to be trustworthy simple
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Princek12(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2009
DISTINCT89:

Hi girl, if you don't the word to use why don't u check your dictionary for one. What has Ingredient got to do with Love, hw have you forgotten you are not cooking, that you a posting a thread for people to report on.
My own advice for you is to steak to your lover and learn to be trustworthy simple
I am sorry to be this brutal but are you an illiterate? Are you a local who is trying to sound smart. So you think the word ingredient can be used only in the context of cooking? Oh my God! I am sorry but you sound more stupid in your attempt to make someone look stupid by saying they have to check a dictionary if they don't know what word to use. Well, you are the one who needs to consult a dictionary before critiquing a word about which you know absolutely nothing about. What is wrong with using the word" ingredient?" Ingredient is essentially means the constituent parts of a whole, and it is perfectly OK, both grammatically and stylistically, to say "what are the ingredients for a perfect relationship?" Na waa for some local people, sha!
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by ronkeve(f): 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2009
God,wisdom,understanding,keep romance alife,dont involve friends.
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Darola(m): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2009
Princek12:

I don't know if I agree with no sex before marriage. How can you sign a lifetime contract with someone without testing how good the goodies really is? What if you say I do and on wedding night you find out she is a hermaphrodite? I will dump a girl in a sec if she gives me that no sex before marriage BS, especially if she is no longer a virgin, when other guys have chopped it but me I no fit chop before marriage. Abeg comot for road.

ovo4u:

Abeg i don't mean to be rude,but shut the f**k up about no sex before marriage, na so una take dey make some people make big mistake so, as for you are u Virgin? if yes just keep it to yourself and stop telling people to make mistake that they would regret forever,Make sure you check weather you both are still compatible in your sex life.

Hey was just giving my opinion, if you are getting married to the God-given person then you should trust God to "arrange" everything, and you can always go back to him for help to go through anything. Sex before marriage is a sin like it or not! Because when people have sex outside marriage it consists of lust, greed, and impatience which individually are sins, but then if you don't believe God's way is the best then you can do it your way! grin
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Epi: 12:09am On Oct 19, 2009
no one is perfect
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by sweetpie23: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2009
Princek12:

I am sorry to be this brutal but are you an illiterate? Are you a local who is trying to sound smart. So you think the word ingredient can be used only in the context of cooking? Oh my God! I am sorry but you sound more stupid in your attempt to make someone look stupid by saying they have to check a dictionary if they don't know what word to use. Well, you are the one who needs to consult a dictionary before critiquing a word about which you know absolutely nothing about. What is wrong with using the word" ingredient?" Ingredient is essentially means the constituent parts of a whole, and it is perfectly OK, both grammatically and stylistically, to say "what are the ingredients for a perfect relationship?" Na waa for some local people, sha!
I love you kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by cuteruth(f): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2009
When we want to have good grades at school all we do is read. The reason why we have failed relationships is because we don't read books on ow to make the relationship work.
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by cuteruth(f): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2009
When we want to have good grades at school all we do is read. The reason why we have failed relationships is because we don't read books on ow to make the relationship work.
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by cuteruth(f): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2009
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by cuteruth(f): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2009
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by cuteruth(f): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2009
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by cuteruth(f): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2009
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by nich(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2009
a little bit of sand sand in the garri once in a while could make the relationship stronger. dont quote me o.
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by krazzee(f): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2009
look here sweetpie, if you feel yo have to do ANYTHING to keep your boyfriend, then trust me honey you're in a serious bind here.
When you love someone, and that someone loves you back, the only thing you both gotta do is love each other.
By loing each other you,
1. Trust
2. Make sacrifices
3. Communicate sincerely
4. Give (healthy, sensible giving of time, materials)
5. Pray for each other
You're in a healthy relationship when you dont feel pressured to do anything immoral or illegal or out of the ordinary to keep your petit ami.
You also know your relationship is healthy when you dont feel constantly threatened that your PA is going to run off with some BBD.
Honey advice for ya?
Boost your self-esteem baby, you dont have to do anything that will cause you pain, guilt or fear because you want some man to stick to you because, when all is said and done, he'll still leave ya if he wants to, even if you must have given your life for him.
Last word, believe in yourself and know that if any , man wants to leave ya, then, his bad!
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Dammyray(m): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2009
U should no what and what he admires, because if i tell u watin dey turn me on, u might say am made, for that reason i fink we are not d same what i like might be a poison to ur b/f , so sort urself outtttttttt
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Friends007(m): 2:13am On Oct 21, 2009
Honesty, perseverance, faithfulness, God's blessings. thiese elements i think could help sustain a decent and worthwihile relationship. This being said, no such thing as perfect relationship, if u think about it, what in the world do u know, that is perfect? when u find it, holla@ur boi. I strive for perfection relentlessly!

Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by benanne(f): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2009
we are all different, so what works for one, may not work for you.

For me i think that if we are to be honest, we'll know there
are some not so good characters we have that we ought to drop.

When that is done, be determined to make it work, and if the relationship is
that important to you, pray(God always has to come in) that your partner sees
things from your point of view. and hope for the best smiley
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by justrest(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2009
     What do u call a perfect relationships? Is it the relationship itself or the people involved in the relationship.
      If you say a perfect relationships it means the people involved are perfect also. I am yet to see perfect people in
     a perfect relationships.What we have are people who are willing with selfless sacrifice to make a relationship work,
     no matter the challenge they have.

A relationship will work if the people involved are ready to make it work,
     In a football match if a team is not willing to play with the opponents no matter what the officials does, the match will not
     hold.Of cos the team will be disqualified. So also in relationships, if one of them is unrelunctant to make it work,
     the other person notwitstanding, it will not work, "TWO PEOPLE WILL NOT WORK TOGETHER EXCEPT THEY AGREE TO WORK TOGETHER"
     Do u want to read more, then go to my blog(www.relationshipthatworks..com).There u will see d ingredients that will make a
     relationship to work.

Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by liquor: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2009
trust
love
giving
taking
calling
put ur heart

then the only question is "does he/she feel the way u do abt the relationship.

i just broke up with my boyfriend and am relieved i did.
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by desthan(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2009
oh!, i left something out, deep and soulful secrets and endless sharing cool
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by BillyHobe: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2010
first: to love God because of what Jesus did for us all
second: both people must be content in the worldly things you have (no need for strife)
third: both must have patience, in all things (never demanding of the other)
fourth: must be able to treat others like themselves, want to be treated
fifth: both must find pleasure in the simple things in life, family, enjoy the quality time together
sixth: include God in every thing you do, or sin gets in the way and trips you down
seventh: be thrifty in all things
eighth: thank God for everything in every moment together.
ninth: be able to tell each other daily how you feal for one another.
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by turntable: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2012
trust
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by Nayah(f): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2012
Poster, godd morning, a "perfect relationship" to me is a relative notion, I think we can say " the best way to live together" but perfect is quite diffuclt because I truly believe that there's no guideline or perfect relatioship

Now to live a better or best life ever with your half, communication, respect, love and understanding are requested
Re: What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship by MrsChima1(f): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2012
Dedication, respect, love, understanding, compassion, honest communication, and most important of all the Holy Spirit. 

There is no such thing as a perfect relationship, but with these attributes above, your relationship/marriage will successful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter / RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz / Ladies!!!the Jeep Or The Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.