Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger (118222 Views)

How To Withdraw Your Earnings From Bitcoin Into Your Local Bank Account / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Ymodulus: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
DhimxyMaxwell:
Can I deposit my bitx wallet using *737# GTB online transfer?

Advisable you go via electronic transfer. So you can input the reference code
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ymodulus:

I'm not used to e transfer, can gtb Mobile app do that?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by kinswhite(m): 1:22am On Oct 10, 2016
Ymodulus:

pls whats the procedures on how to use electronic transfer ?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Ymodulus: 6:23am On Oct 10, 2016
DhimxyMaxwell:

I'm not used to e transfer, can gtb Mobile app do that?
ok

kinswhite:

pls whats the procedures on how to use electronic transfer ?

By electronic transfer i meant internet banking either on a computer or via mobile application.

Then in the box marked remarks fill it in with the reference number.

I believe you understamd now.

Note*
I think it is important for the OP of this post to stress the fact that this method of selling BITCOIN is actually BITCOIN TRADING and in doing this, you watch the market before placing a stoppage order.

Goodluck guys, play smart and in a day you can make as much 230,000naira with about $5000 worth of bitcoin.

Be very smart.

Warning!!!@ i wont advise you store your personal money in bitcoin due to its volatility. Only yesterday morning i got at $611 end of the day around 4pm it rose to $619. Inmediately i placed a stoppage order and traded. And automatically sold ffor N539/ $1. I wont state how much i got it. But this was a good deal for me.

I then withdraw and before i knew it by 5:10 it fell to $614 with a trading rate of around 533 naira. Which was a good deal though not like the latter.

All am trying to say is this method the op is stating is more of trading than selling. So be wise.

Another way to trade of without dealing with local exchangers is to go international, buy from an international merchant and then trade on international platforms either a peer to peer platform.

You can do an Itune to Bitcoin business. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! massive mega profit.

Bye!!!!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Abcruz(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2016
Ymodulus:

pls do u know of any good site were one can buy bitcoins with debit card ( USD) ?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by kodec4naija(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2016
greatnaija01:

BROS THANKS... BUT PLS TEACH US HOW TO MAKE BTC ENOUGH TO WITHDRAW...
bro the only way you can make enough btc is through online waste recycling, find out more if interested and ready and not delays.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by kodec4naija(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
kinswhite:

Sir, if i make payment, how will they knw am the one that made the payment and i downloaded the app but i didnt see any place to upload my ID as u said.

Guy you too rush, you no read wetin ein write for up, u jus dey rush becos its free, abeg read wetin dey up before u make gross mistake.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by kodec4naija(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
Thank God for the internet that has made it possible for me and you to earn a living, most importantly I wish to alert general members of this great forum called NAIRALAND, that you can actually allow money work for you without stress than allowing yourself work for money with stress and maybe at last you might not be able to enjoy the struggled money, permit me to announce to you now that with online WASTE you can make uncontrollable wealth if only you understand the principles guiding it. I urge you most especially the real investors in your midst to take this investment seriously and watch out for the result, its simple and enjoyable, stable and reliable. imagine yourself investing with dollar to bitcoin, from bitcoin you are paid in Euros, many will still doubt, its not bad to doubt as doubt is part of investment, real investors can contact me with my phone number on my signature both on IMO chat, WhatsApp and calls. Come and find out how even if its a mystery business, will be expecting hundreds of you, one more thing, you can now, I say now have a PayPal account that can send and receive money online at an affordable price, thank you.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by kinswhite(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ymodulus:
ok

By electronic transfer i meant internet banking either on a computer or via mobile application.

Note*
I think it is important for the OP of this post to stress the fact that this method of selling BITCOIN is actually BITCOIN TRADING and in doing this, you watch the market before placing a stoppage order.

Goodluck guys, play smart and in a day you can make as much 230,000naira with about $5000 worth of bitcoin.

Be very smart.

Warning!!!@ i wont advise you store your personal money in bitcoin due to its volatility. Only yesterday morning i got at $611 end of the day around 4pm it rose to $619. Inmediately i placed a stoppage order and traded. And automatically sold ffor N539/ $1. I wont state how much i got it. But this was a good deal for me.

I then withdraw and before i knew it by 5:10 it fell to $614 with a trading rate of around 533 naira. Which was a good deal though not like the latter.

All am trying to say is this method the op is stating is more of trading than selling. So be wise.

Another way to trade of without dealing with local exchangers is to go international, buy from an international merchant and then trade on international platforms either a peer to peer platform.

You can do an Itune to Bitcoin business. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! massive mega profit.

Bye!!!!
Thanks man. in other words i cant transfer directly to the acc no. in tge site when buying btc
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Ulu45: 6:07am On Oct 11, 2016
Ymodulus:
ok

Note*

Be very smart.

Bye!!!!

Ymodulus baba, some of us already have steady income in btc. If this site would enable us receive our btc directly to our local bank account, baba no need to com dey watch rise and fall of d value nw. One just needs to login and request for d transfer if u feel down current rate is fair to you. Instead of to com begin search for buyers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by dellsystems: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2016
I don't really understand this bitcoin thing, info please.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Mannie028: 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
thanks my man for the info
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Rooneyboy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nice one poster
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by didymario7(m): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ymodulus:
ok

automatically sold ffor N539/ $1. I wont state how much i got it. But this was a good deal for me.

[/color]

Please throw more light on what you mean buy selling @N539/$1? Do you trade on a platform that allows you to sell in Naira, please recommend one if this is the case.

Thanks man
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Ymodulus: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2016
@ Seun

If i talk about the bitcoin business, importing and trading it locally or buying it in china and exporting to america and selling out.

Also buying and trading such.

I hope its not against the rules of nairaland?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Kwonder(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2016
Ymodulus:
@ Seun

If i talk about the bitcoin business, importing and trading it locally or buying it in china and exporting to america and selling out.

Bro...If i tell you how long i have been waiting for you to mention this....Kindly proceed, E-currency is hot globally....

2 Likes

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by hahn(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2016
Ymodulus:
@ Seun

16. Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.

sad

He banned "business" but left religion. The only true great scam undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by brandable: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2016
Ymodulus:
@ Seun

Seun over to you. Rules could be amended sometimes you know. Ymodulus have given a lot of helpful business advice here which i have benefited from. I believe this bitcoin hint will not be an exception.Biko
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by ilovemusicc(f): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ymodulus:
ok

Note*

Be very smart.

Bye!!!!

hi I sent u a request in bbm
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ymodulus:
@ Seun

Please do. Seun hwfar.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Taeewo(m): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
Av verified to level 1,can i start to buy n sell bitcoin there now.. ..
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2016
Oga ymodulus Please teach us how to get Bitcoin online
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by hartson(m): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2016
Very interesting.I need to follow up
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Dolypson04(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
Doller2:
Hi guys,
I'm pleased to teach this to many peeps that find it difficult to withdraw their hard earn bitcoin to their local bank account directly without going through any exchanger like instant gold, naira4dollar, etc.
Let me keep it simple,
I find BitX bitcoin wallet as my favorite wallet for my withdrawal because it is safe and Is directly connected to my Nigerian bank. Also all bitcoin is shown in naira equivalence instead of the normal USD others have. Simply send all ur bitcoin from other wallets to BitX and press a button to withdraw to your bank asap.
All withdrawals attract a processing fee of 100 naira only. Maximum withdrawal on bitx is 40k daily.

You can simply download the app from play store for easy use.
Enjoy.. .
Screen shots below
Can I chat u on privately pls? My whatsapp no is 07062875180. Thanks.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by neomatrix1027(m): 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
Doller2, I have uploaded my nimc temp id slip to bitx, but they said I should upload a detailed photo blah blah, am I making a mistake?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by realpoacher(m): 8:11am On Oct 14, 2016
Can I buy directly from my bank account too?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Abcruz(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2016
realpoacher:
Can I buy directly from my bank account too?
yes
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Igwe2nero(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
Please I need someone to educate me on this bitcoin stuff. Really interested.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by realpoacher(m): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
Abcruz:
yes

Please how much is dollar to naira conversion there.?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Abcruz(m): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
realpoacher:

Please how much is dollar to naira conversion there.?
Doller2 is in a perfect position to answer that as i'm yet to install the app. Cheers
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Doller2: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
playces:
Can one do transfer? What does the reference no on the bits mean. And what is the turnaround time for credit one's account with BTC
The reference is ur payment identity. That's what they need to know which bitx wallet they should fund from the transfer made. It normally take 24hours to process ur deposit into ur wallet. Though excluding non working days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.