Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? (3420 Views)

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. / SEX WORKERS OF NL;What Is The Weirdest Thing Someone Has Asked You To Do? / Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
universityfailu:
i know u are a chick, kingcheezypuff aka queenvalerie cheesy
Are you durrent like that guy above said?
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by HMZi: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
wittyt98:
2 dragon dicks
A bucket of lion Sperm
Aboki perfume
And coconut oil

Thats all
even if na rasta dreadlocks, this recipe go burn person hair na.
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by HMZi: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
youngberry001:
Just go buy otapiapia #50 own nd apply it all in yur hair mehnn yur hair will be shyning forever smiley

dont forget add kerosine!!
funny,i just 4get to laugh..smh
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
universityfailu:
maybe u shud try smoking it and putting it in ur hair at d same time. lol grin
lol. Durrent, you are not serious oo grin
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
universityfailu:
dont be stopid man. am just asking questions about hair. Does dat mean am a fagggot?
Abeg stop roughplay ooo
Sorry, man. I thought you were that gày that was under fire some months ago. Sorry.
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
boy!!!!!! What typa somethin' undecided
Hey, hi, King! Anything wrong?
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Fidelismaria: 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
nice thread

but nairalanders will always be nairalanders

I opened dis thread so I could learn a few tricks

but 99% of d answers so far re not reasonable

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by universityfailu(m): 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Sorry, man. I thought you were that gày that was under fire some months ago. Sorry.
hey man, fuckoff. i aint no gay okay
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by khiaa(f): 4:02am On Sep 23, 2016
Shea butter, jojoba oil, lanolin oil, olive oil and coconut oil all mixed together.
It also does wonders for your skin.
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Malayy(m): 6:01am On Sep 23, 2016
Pandorabox:
Shear butter,coconut oil etc.
what's sheer butter?
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2016
Malayy:
what's sheer butter?
'ori' in yoruba

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by ireneony(f): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
I use baby lotions. They are so cool!
really?
i need to get one
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by itzmejerry(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
universityfailu:
Ok, lets help share our hair care routine, how do u keep dat hair looking good?
Me, i use coconut oil, castor oil and sulphur 8 (for dandruff shii)

who's next?

please how much did yu buy your castor oil I stay in port Harcourt thanks
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by universityfailu(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
itzmejerry:

please how much did yu buy your castor oil I stay in port Harcourt thanks
i bought it 1,700 naira in nadrem supermarket at kubwa, abuja
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by onwubiko(m): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
I have been working on a new mobile reward site, am looking for people to test it. I currently have $3 Amazon gift card and $5 PayPal as a reward. http:///2copWk1
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
Fidelismaria:
nice thread

but nairalanders will always be nairalanders

I opened dis thread so I could learn a few tricks

but 99% of d answers so far re not reasonable

Lol!! What do you want to know?
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
Shea butter (Ori) will keep it curly.
My personal faves are coconut and jojoba oil.
Castor oil supposedly makes it grow but i hate it. (Way too thick).
Olive oil, avocado oil, sweet almond oil are equally good.
Mustard oil will make it shiny but is too greasy.
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by itzmejerry(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
universityfailu:
i bought it 1,700 naira in nadrem supermarket at kubwa, abuja

ok thanks a lot for the reply I really want to use it in growing my beards cos I dont av any on my face do yu knw if it can work for me or yu got better ideas?
thanks for reading?
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Fidelismaria: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
w3bquin:

Lol!! What do you want to know?

av bin kipping my hair for 2yrs now nd it rily long
but i dont wanna plait it or do dread wit it
what style do u tink i can rock wit my hair without looking irresponsible?
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
ireneony:
really?
i need to get one
Yeah, so so cool! Mine comes for free. Have a little cousin.
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 24, 2016
Fidelismaria:

av bin kipping my hair for 2yrs now nd it rily long

but i dont wanna plait it or do dread wit it

what style do u tink i can rock wit my hair without looking irresponsible?

As a guy, there is hardly anything you can do to your hair (asides cutting) that wouldn't "look" irresponsible because this is Nigeria. If you want though, you can try Jheri curls or simply keep an afro.(old school, i know).
You can also look up haircuts on the internet, there are so many cool styles that do not require you shaving your head.
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by yetty247(f): 3:43am On Sep 24, 2016
youngberry001:
Just go buy otapiapia #50 own nd apply it all in yur hair mehnn yur hair will be shyning forever smiley

dont forget add kerosine!!

Senseless
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by yetty247(f): 3:49am On Sep 24, 2016
I use Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil and almond oil for my skin & hair
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm a chick . Yeah but castor oil is known 2 promote thicker hair growth,i massage it into my scalp

do u heat up the oil b4 applying or u jst apply it like that
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Ishilove: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Shea butter, honey mixed with weed works like magic!
Won't that make the hair really gummy?
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Won't that make the hair really gummy?

Just honey is great don't mind her . grin

Raw honey , overnight , 3 or 4 times in a week .

Darkens your hair and leaves it curly wink

Been using for six years now
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
I use the hair cream called Indian hemp It leaves my hair black, shiny and wavy.
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Just honey is great don't mind her . grin

Raw honey , overnight , 3 or 4 times in a week .

Darkens your hair and leaves it curly wink

Been using for six years now
Ehen. Picture or adonbelivit cheesy
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by universityfailu(m): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Ehen. Picture or adonbelivit cheesy
fine girl what do u use for yours
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by folasayolyn(f): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
coconut oil, olive oil. almond oil, castor oil shea butter and honey
Re: Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? by dharay99: 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
folasayolyn:
coconut oil, olive oil. almond oil, castor oil shea butter and honey
using all joined together.?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow / Isn't It Weird If A Guy Has A Big Butt? / Am I Been Unreasonable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.