Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try (12013 Views)

Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho / Mourinho Insists Arsenal Were Not Better Than Man. United Despite Being Beaten / Rooney Confirms He Is Staying At Manchester United Despite China Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by iPopAlomo(m): 5:04pm On May 16, 2017
Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Seun

Can this thread be pushed to FrontPage please to encourage Adikam... he's done it two season in a row...

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by AbuMikey(m): 5:26pm On May 16, 2017
Adikam.
Done it back to back.

2 Likes

Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Nobody: 10:00am On May 22, 2017
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Nobody: 10:04am On May 22, 2017
iPopAlomo:
Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Seun

Can this thread be pushed to FrontPage please to encourage Adikam... he's done it two season in a row...

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
grin
iPopAlomo:
Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Seun

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
yes ..u followed it very well...

1 Like

Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 22, 2017
I see Leicester in semi final, and I doubt it.that's why I say unimaginable team will go far in UCL,that it will surprise many people.
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by iPopAlomo(m): 3:44am On May 23, 2017
Adikam:
I see Leicester in semi final, and I doubt it.that's why I say unimaginable team will go far in UCL,that it will surprise many people.

They tried... they got to the quarter final...

Real question... Adikam.. do you see the future or dream about it...

1 Like

Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Nobody: 9:19am On May 23, 2017
iPopAlomo:

They tried... they got to the quarter final...

Real question... Adikam.. do you see the future or dream about it...
sometimes I see & most times I dream of wat will happen in future.

1 Like

Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Jordan9: 12:21pm On May 23, 2017
angry grin oh shit that Bleep
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 23, 2017
lekkie073:
say what?

before he saw vision about just one club, bit now he is seeing multiple Jerseys in his trance thereby confusing himself...sunderland will do this...manutd will do that...everton will sleep....conte will kill mikel...blah blah blah....

he even said Liverpool MUST finish top 4!.....emphasis on MUST...

can't u see he is just confused this time around
u see am not confused
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 23, 2017
dmcdad:

In that case I would take this with a pinch of salt. Let's watch and see though.
you don see am now.
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by iPopAlomo(m): 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
Adikam:
you don see am now.

Adikam... it's a new season... what do you have for us...
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by alfonso36(m): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
please coman predict for us
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Feyol55(m): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Adikam come and tell us something about dz season

1 Like

Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
dis 1 una remember dis post 2day...well I vex wen ordinary pics dey make fp but a thing like dis ,dat NL will just read and have fun wit doesn't make fp I decide to stop...after all am not gaining here on it
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by alfonso36(m): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
please we your followers here are gaining. don't be discouraged Bro, it's fun because most of your predictions where accurate. please don't mind front page, just tell us what you see so we can continue the fun.
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by alfonso36(m): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ehen I've also been wanting to ask you this, can you also see ones future??
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 12:12am On Aug 17, 2017
some people who just read this would think he is real buh don't 4 get nairaland has a "modify" button
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by dmcdad: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
some people who just read this would think he is real buh don't 4 get nairaland has a "modify" button
Would you sharap?! Stop typing what you don't know. Some of us were here from the get go 2 seasons ago, and we attested to how it unfolded that season and even the last. So, stop saying what you know nothing about. Damn!
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2017
dmcdad:

Would you sharap?! Stop typing what you don't know. Some of us were here from the get go 2 seasons ago, and we attested to how it unfolded that season and even the last. So, stop saying what you know nothing about. Damn!
oya mr octopus tell us who would win the epl next season so i would bear you witness when it happens
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by dottozil: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2017
Seeing You typed mourinho Will Never Win the League in 2017/2018 season makes me nervous pls are u still seeing thesame thing
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by dmcdad: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
oya mr octopus tell us who would win the epl next season so i would bear you witness when it happens
Where was it stated that I was the one doing the prophecy? What I am concerned about is you shouldn't make claims you ain't sure. I was here from the very beginning, and I can attest to the utter surety of the OP's original post.
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2017
dmcdad:

Where was it stated that I was the one doing the prophecy? What I am concerned about is you shouldn't make claims you ain't sure. I was here from the very beginning, and I can attest to the utter surety of the OP's original post.
has he predicted what would happen this season ?
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2017
Icon79:
OK, lemme give this a shot:
1. Juventus is going to win the Champions League
2. Nigeria will qualify for Russia 2018 World Cup ahead of Algeria and Cameroun
3. G. Buffon is going to win the next Ballon d'Or
4. Liverpool will fire Jurgen Klopp in 2018
....more to come

O pari
BUSTED !
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2017
Adikam:
dis 1 una remember dis post 2day...well I vex wen ordinary pics dey make fp but a thing like dis ,dat NL will just read and have fun wit doesn't make fp I decide to stop...after all am not gaining here on it
Guy it seems like ur afraid of failing
4get the fp stuff and predict what will happen this season cuz am a newbie in this thread in i would like to be ur witness when ur prediction pulls through
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Damzy624(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
Guy it seems like ur afraid of failing
4get the fp stuff and predict what will happen this season cuz am a newbie in this thread in i would like to be ur witness when ur prediction pulls through
...after being my witness what's next?...well I will predict and is for arsenal, Liverpool ,Tottenham and Chelsea.but am busy now
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by iPopAlomo(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:

Dude... this season will make it the third season he'll be making predictions about the EPL... if you can read... you'll see that as he dropped the prediction... we quoted Adikam's posts... so even if he edits it... he can't edit quoted posts... hope you understand... if your're doubting this prediction... read the prediction for the last two season... he was spot on... and it made FrontPage...

2 Likes

Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by iPopAlomo(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2017
Adikam:
...after being my witness what's next?...well I will predict and is for arsenal, Liverpool ,Tottenham and Chelsea.but am busy now

You know your real fans... I've been following you since 2015... As I see Arsenal for your top4... I happy die...

Cc:
Spy360, sod9, Pataki, kokaneprodigy, lana1, nihilist, mukina2

1 Like

Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by dmcdad: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
has he predicted what would happen this season ?
Nope...
Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Dude... this season will make it the third season he'll be making predictions about the EPL... if you can read... you'll see that as he dropped the prediction... we quoted Adikam's posts... so even if he edits it... he can't edit quoted posts... hope you understand... if your're doubting this prediction... read the prediction for the last two season... he was spot on... and it made FrontPage...
yeah i understand buh he hasn't predicted that of this season

1 Like

Re: He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Adikam:
am eagerly wating 4 it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA To Expand Women’s World Cup, Double Prize Money / Photos From Access Bank Lagos City Marathon; / "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.