Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Please Help My Diamond Yello Account Number Is Not Found In The System - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help My Diamond Yello Account Number Is Not Found In The System (1229 Views)

Open Alat Account By Wema, Send Your Account Number And Be Credited N500 Free / Can't Transfer Money From My Diamond Yello Bank Account / Is It Possible To Reverse Money Sent To Wrong Account Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Diamond Yello Account Number Is Not Found In The System by 88natzy(m): 6:31am On Sep 22, 2016
The Diamond yello account which I opened through one of the agents could not be found in their system. I deposited money in the account. Each time I tried to perform any transation from my account, they will direct me to call their customer care on 118 which I called more than required yet nothing was rectified. I went to diamond bank to possibly withdraw and close the account. To my dismay the Teller girl entered my account number and insisted that the account number was not found in the system.
Re: Please Help My Diamond Yello Account Number Is Not Found In The System by Adeoba10(m): 6:44am On Sep 22, 2016
Do you receive alert on every transaction?
Bcus i could remember, 2012 when one of their agent came to our campus to open an account with dem, d guy used his phone to taje our passport n co.. . Since den, av being receiving one useless msg from dem....
@Op Try n write ur details n give it to d customer care agent. #eleyigidigan

(1) (Reply)

Help!! They Can't Withdraw Their Father's Money After He Got Missing In 2013 / Topaz Signature Pad / Let The Games Begin...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.