Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:43 PM

Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? (4059 Views)

Why Are Yoruba Men Called Yoruba Demon? / Why Are Yoruba Men Not Marrying From Their Tribe? / Why Are Yoruba Guys Often Compared To Igbo Guys On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 22, 2016
I am a Yoruba man and i find it amusing when we are called demons. Is the tribe the most prone to cheating? Why make such an assertion without a scientifically validated survey?

Say NO to heartbreaking...male or female. grin

PS: I think most stereotypes are just silly...i wish "name checking" could stop on Nairaland. We are ALL Nigerians, brothers & sisters kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2016
grin

Lemme call babe LastKing147 he's a certified Yoruba boi in their street tongue
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by abdeiz(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2016
what do demons do?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by oyatmicah(m): 7:58am On Sep 22, 2016
what a title for a topic dat makes completely no sense. coool
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2016
oyatmicah:
what a title for a topic dat makes completely no sense.
coool

Why u wicked like this na?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:14am On Sep 22, 2016
oyatmicah:
coool

No, I guess you're the one that didn't open the thread with your common sense undecided

The dude opened a thread to ask a question he is curious about and if you don't have an answer to the question so get the fûck of the thread instead of typing shît undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by bibijay123(f): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2016
I just love those Demons maybe its becos i am a goddess and my power pass their own

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by veekid(m): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2016
bibijay123:
I just love those Demons maybe its becos i am a goddess and my power pass their own

Yeah it does ....... grin
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2016
I didn't expect you to understand...after all, your IQ is in single digit... grin

oyatmicah:
coool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2016
Thank you...please don't mind him, lowlifes are quite easy to spot wink

McBrooklyn:

No, I guess you're the one that didn't open the thread with your common sense undecided

The dude opened a thread to ask a question he is curious about and if you don't have an answer to the question so get the fûck of the thread instead of typing shît undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2016
soletar:

I didn't expect you to understand...after all your IQ is in single digit... grin

Lwkmd oo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Lastking147(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Lemme call babe LastKing147 he's a certified Yoruba boi in their street tongue

Lool Bebe no one is holy oh
Iono why dem think yoruba's demon
But believe me Yoruba's are nice to be wit

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lastking147:

Lool Bebe no one is holy oh
Iono why dem think yoruba's demon
But believe me Yoruba's are nice to be wit

grin still having hangover bebe? tongue
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Lastking147(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin still having hangover bebe? tongue
Lool atal bebe wink
I dey gallant grin
Wbu?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
soletar:
I am a Yoruba man and i find it amusing when we are called demons. Is the tribe the most prone to cheating? Why make such an assertion without a scientifically validated survey?

Say NO to heartbreaking...male or female. grin

PS: I think most stereotypes are just silly...i wish "name checking" could stop on Nairaland. We are ALL Nigerians, brothers & sisters kiss

cheesy
Whatever goes by a general saying or popular belief has some truth in it so deal with it.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
thornapple:

cheesy
Whatever goes by a general saying or popular belief has some truth in it so deal with it.

Hi Thornapple. I agree... Why didn't you follow me back? I would love to be your online friend. Please "follow me" back or PM me. take care
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
soletar:

Hi Thornapple. I agree... Why didn't you follow me back? I would love to be your online friend. Please "follow me" back or PM me. take care
Ok, i'll do that but give me time.
That should be after i've finished dealing with that coward, sincere4u.
I'll teach him a lesson he'll never forget. He's a coward.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by boiz2men(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
soletar:

Guys code 101

Never ever beg a girl for anything. I repeat ANYTHING. you begin to lose value the day you do so.

To tell you the truth
. Thornapple would not give you the respect you deserve.

You can see how she told you later.

How hard is it to click on your profile and click follow back?

But she had to postpone like it was a national convention that needed serious planning.

Bro never ever forget the this guyscode 101

All pussy are the same but different faces. But you don't fvck faces. Your ego as a man is the most important thing.

Good luck. I doubt she has done so but she has... It's the exception

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
boiz2men:

Guys code 101

Never ever beg a girl for anything. I repeat ANYTHING. you begin to lose value the day you do so.

To tell you the truth

But she had to postpone like it was a national convention that needed serious planning.

All pussy are the same but different faces. But you don't fvck faces. Your ego as a man is the most important thing.

This sounds like one of HARDDON's dating drills..
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
boiz2men:

Guys code 101

To tell you the truth

You are so wrong in your submissions.
All ladies are not the same.
I am quite different.
I valued soletar even more by his honest request and to prove you wrong, i'll follow him back in less than 10minutes after scanning his topics and few comments to ensure we can get along well. If i failed to follow back, then know it isn't because he isn't valued but rather cos of something i may've found detestable in his topics or comments.
watch out.
Lesson 202: NEVER MAKE UNFOUNDED GENERALIZATIONS
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by donmixc: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
bibijay123:

No, that's because u love dicks cheesy
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by boiz2men(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
SirWere:

This sounds like one of HARDDON's dating drills..

Bros I don't know that guy but what I just said is real life analysis.

See as that Babe just do my guy.

For one other thread, D Babe just dey give one word reply and the guy just dey continue with essay reply.

Y are guys desperate. This people na just girls so.

I love my signature joor
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by boiz2men(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
thornapple:

You are so wrong in your submissions.
All ladies are not the same.
I am quite different.
I valued soletar even more by his honest request and to prove you wrong, i'll follow him back in less than 10minutes after scanning his topics and few comments to ensure we can get along well. If i failed to follow back, then know it isn't because he isn't valued but rather cos of something i may've found detestable in his topics or comments.
watch out.
Lesson 202: NEVER MAKE UNFOUNDED GENERALIZATIONS

Babe

I actually don't care whether or not you follow him back. I just wanted to boost his ego. Guys shouldn't beg a lady for friendship. It's not worth it.

Chances are that he will also beg you 4 ya phone number and 4 you to reply his pm.

This is nonsense.

Guys have to stop doing this. Ladies are just girls. Nothing more.

I love my signature joor
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
soletar:

I think you are a cool and i'm set to follow you back but we must strike a deal first.
I noticed you have a lot of females you are already following.
Now i have written a topic on cucumber. It's my latest topic and targeted principally on the female folks.
Sharing my topic means you do be doing a lot of girls the favour of getting to see it and learning about better benefits of cucumber other than masturbation.
Do this, not for me but for them and i'll follow back.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by bibijay123(f): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
donmixc:

No, that's because u love dicks cheesy

You ehn angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
thornapple:

I think you are a cool and i'm set to follow you back but we must strike a deal first.
I noticed you have a lot of females you are already following.
Now i have written a topic on cucumber. It's my latest topic and targeted principally on the female folks.
Sharing my topic means you do be doing a lot of girls the favour of getting to see it and learning about better benefits of cucumber other than masturbation.
Do this, not for me but for them and i'll follow back.

well... it's alright, I don't really like conditions attached to anything. You don't have to follow me. I liked some of your writing but I am sensing a huge ego attached. No offence.

Arriverderci. If I am followed or not, no skin off my nose

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
boiz2men:

Guys code 101

To tell you the truth

Chief.... you over thought this.

I am surprised at your wall of text honestly.

"Please" & "sorry" I use very frequently because of my upbringing and maybe where I work.

Doesn't mean jack-"poo".

Thanks for the advice, just don't need it - was totally pointless. Happily married, plenty of female pals prior to the fact and after - no strings attached.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by boiz2men(m): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
soletar:

Chief.... you over thought this.

I am surprised at your wall of text honestly.

"Please" & "sorry" I use very frequently because of my upbringing and maybe where I work.

Doesn't mean jack-"poo".

Thanks for the advice, just don't need it - was totally pointless. Happily married, plenty of female pals prior to the fact and after - no strings attached.

Yea

I expected you to asslick so I'm not surprised.

Dude my text of wall as you called it wasn't just for you but to every other guy out there. You were just a tool.

I didn't care whether she followed you back or not. I just wanted guys to be men when dealing with women.

I cant argue your marital status but what is now bad is why is a married man begging for follow back?

How do you think your wife would feel seeing that you (her husband) desperately want a friendship from another female like herself and to worsen it, you are begging for it.

And as if all that wasn't enough. The Babe kept you on probation with a condition to share her thread.

Now tell me, how would your wife feel knowing another woman is doing this to her MAN

I am not your enemy. I just wanted boys to be men.

By the way, if you are happily married as claimed, you would care less about the Babe friendship.

Who has a happy home and a lady is putting him on probation for just follow back?

Go to your wife dude. She's your best asset not all these larger than life ladies

If you don't see anything wrong with this Babe method of accepting your friendship. Then your self esteem is very low. I hope you don't thank ladies on Facebook when they accept your friend request?

Once again, how would your wife feel knowing that another lady did this to you

Think about this

I love my signature joor
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
boiz2men:

Yea

I expected you to asslick so I'm not surprised.

Dude my text of wall as you called it wasn't just for you but to every other guy out there. You were just a tool.

I didn't care whether she followed you back or not. I just wanted guys to be men when dealing with women.

I cant argue your marital status but what is now bad is why is a married man begging for follow back?

How do you think your wife would feel seeing that you (her husband) desperately want a friendship from another female like herself and to worsen it, you are begging for it.

And as if all that wasn't enough. The Babe kept you on probation with a condition to share her thread.

Now tell me, how would your wife feel knowing another woman is doing this to her MAN

I am not your enemy. I just wanted boys to be men.

By the way, if you are happily married as claimed, you would care less about the Babe friendship.

Who has a happy home and a lady is putting him on probation for just follow back?

Go to your wife dude. She's your best asset not all these larger than life ladies

If you don't see anything wrong with this Babe method of accepting your friendship. Then your self esteem is very low. I hope you don't thank ladies on Facebook when they accept your friend request?

Once again, how would your wife feel knowing that another lady did this to you

Think about this

I love my signature joor

Low self esteem.... LOL.

Very jobless. Keep typing epistles. Your hopelessness is obvious to see. So pathetic.

"Please", "Sorry" and "thank you" are hallmarks of good upbringing, EYAH, i know why you couldn't possibly understand!

grin grin grin

PS- Just saw you are a beggar because of PMB....no wonder you are so frustrated you became a scammer grin

Focus on your skills, boy. You have a long way to go wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by boiz2men(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
and i never attacked u. So much for GOOD UPBRINGING.

I dont know y the mods banned u (i didnt report).

I know you gonna login with your alt and see this

I was receiving 90k with accomodation when i was working in a private hospital in Ibadan. So in the real sense, i shouldnt be frustrated. 90k is just enough for a young doctor who just finished school (2016) but because i was earning more as a student (whwen i was still in school) for a simple task of building a website. I decided to go back to my old source of income and i resigned from the hospital i was working.

The least amount i have built a web app is 100k. Yahoo boys pay up to 250k for a script. So how am i frustrated? I am just pained that I aint practising because of Buhari ecomomy.

I still would not attack you. Two guys cant be exchanging bitter words cos of a lady. Shes not worth it.

smiley smiley smiley

I wish you were not banned embarassed
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by luminouz(m): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
boiz2men:

Guys code 101

To tell you the truth

U too make sense...nice guys suck! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread closed / Wedding Photo That Appears To Show Bride Performing A Sex Act Goes Viral / Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.