Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Breath Of Life - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Breath Of Life (528 Views)

Her Breath-a Poem By Korede Isaac / The Irony Of Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breath Of Life by IbnNasr(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2016
Hello guys,

I'm new on here..I'm a logophile and an amateur poet..I have some orginal poems and would like to review here,I also hope to learn more from you... Words are powerful!

-------------------
Breath of Life

Have you ever dared to pause,
To hear the sound most divine?

Have you ever stayed still,
To listen to the orchestra without a band?

Have you ever listen to the knot
That tie your soul and body

Have you ever taken a moment,
To feel the miracle within your soul?

Have you ever heard yourself breathe?
You have ever heard the soundtrack of life.

Go to a quiet nature site and seat quietly Ponder over the mystery of nature patiently

The Quieter you become there
The more you are able to hear..

Take a deep Inhalation
Release the exhalation

Its call Meditation
Where all stress are held attention

Ibn Nasr

1 Like

Re: Breath Of Life by amberacious: 6:28am On Sep 25, 2016
Hmmm.... Soundtrack of life.... Guess we are mostly carried away by the noise of life, the need to make ends meet. Nice poem! Hope to see more.

1 Like

Re: Breath Of Life by IbnNasr(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2016
Thanks for the comment..I will update more from my Diary soon...You can follow me to receive update

amberacious:
Hmmm.... Soundtrack of life.... Guess we are mostly carried away by the noise of life, the need to make ends meet. Nice poem! Hope to see more.

(1) (Reply)

Dark Thoughts - Poetry / Ojumo / Atinuke Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.