Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

"I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) (32080 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) / Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo) / How FG Plans To Deal With Dogara, Others Over Budget Padding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2016
nija for life

4 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by mustmust(m): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2016
I Book this place for DOghra. Come use here defend ur self oh.
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2016
more

2 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by ajasbaba(m): 7:58am On Sep 22, 2016
you know naija politicians are dumb ass,

i wonder if they even have some brain left in that there big for nothing head.

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by agwom(m): 7:59am On Sep 22, 2016
the way things are going, Nigeria is not worthy to die for...

79 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by AntiWailer: 7:59am On Sep 22, 2016
ajasbaba:
you know naija politicians are dumb ass,

i wonder if they even have some brain left in that there big for nothing head.

At times I wonder too

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by abokibuhari: 8:05am On Sep 22, 2016
God bless those house members, we are solidly behind dogora ....

15 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2016
All about money. No thoughts or plans for anything else.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 22, 2016
Pestilence, Tuberculosis, Cancer and other chronic diseases shall befall anyone either PDP/APC who benefits in short changing the Nigerian state.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 8:09am On Sep 22, 2016
Yorubamafia:
Pestilence, Tuberculosis, Cancer and other chronic diseases shall befall anyone either PDP/APC who benefits in short changing the Nigerian state.
egbon...epe left nse ni?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by Badtman(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2016
Am even crying for my Country cuz Legislathief arms are Rogues, robbers it shall never well with dem in the Name of Jesus, Allah, Amadioha, Ogun lakaye, Esu lalu.,

31 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by selch(m): 8:36am On Sep 22, 2016
And they want me to say# change begins with me,?? Lord, I donate them all as burnt offering to you!!

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by Bujumbura(m): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2016
You can now see that even APC is the bigger theif

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by wheredemdey: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2016
I pity people that still believe in this country

The country is a lost case and a sinking ship.. .. Get out while you can...

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by lwise(m): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2016
People take note of those who stand with corruption (Dogara) let's make sure they don't return to that house after 2019.

That's the only thing the masses can do.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by simplycarro: 8:47am On Sep 22, 2016
I will keep repeating it, Nigeria have no need for a bicameral legislature. These people are simply a drain on the very lean resources of the country.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by ajokebelle(f): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2016
selch:
And they want me to say# change begins with me,?? Lord, I donate them all as burnt offering to you!!
this got me

20 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by EnEnPeecee: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2016
Jubril is nothing but a frustrated and pained thug. He suddenly turned whistle blower immediately he was removed from his chairmanship position.

Useless mofos everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2016
Birds of a feather................. angry angry

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by AnusOdourInhaler: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2016
Birds of the same feathers flocks together.. Nothing new

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2016
House of criminals and ritualst

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by jamex93(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2016
I don't know wat to say
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by bigerboy200: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2016
Standing with corruption...

6 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by keepingmum: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2016
Shameless theives.....corruption supporters....NEVER AGAIN.

Nigerians, bookmark this page, look at the faces of these thieves and ensure you do NOT vote for them in the next election. They are not fit to represent you.

The real change starts from disassociation from these bunch of thieving self entitled lords.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by Cadamlk: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2016
Even women? It is high time that House of Rep is scrapped. We are sick and tired of their excesses

6 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by abhosts(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2016
99 Percent of Nigerian Politicians are in it for the Money and Nothing More. Period.

18 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by Flyingngel(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2016
I weep for this country

8 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by Sanchez01: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2016
The president is a dunce if he fails to prosecute the Speaker after this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2016
Shameless Senators.
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by redcliff: 9:54am On Sep 22, 2016
They stand with dogara. Anythig to stand with corruption.

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by muller101(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2016
And how is this their nonsense my business.
Re: "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) by johnbu: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2016
shame, very soon they will come back to us for electorate vote

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Builds 27 Houses For Widows / Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna / Zulum To Army: If You Can’t Secure Baga, We’ll Mobilise Hunters To Do The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.