Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Buhari Have You Forgotten What You Said: "Abacha Never Stole" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Have You Forgotten What You Said: "Abacha Never Stole" (488 Views)

Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - / Abacha Never Stole? - By Ochereome Nnanna Editoral Commentator From Vanguard / Nigerians Have You Forgotten This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Have You Forgotten What You Said: "Abacha Never Stole" by realglob(m): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2016
President Buhari who once declared Abacha a saint, saying he didn't steal from Nigeria, is today asking Switzerland to release to Nigeria our stolen funds.

My question is, which fund? Stolen by who?

Contrary to claims by President Muhammadu Buhari that former Head of State, the late General Sani Abacha never stole, former President Olusegun Obasanjo has revealed that he left over N287bn in the national treasury, made up of $2bn, £100m and N10bn in cash and property, being the loot recovered from the late dictator, General Sani Abacha.

According to Obasanjo, the funds were paid into the treasury through the Central Bank of Nigeria before he handed over power to the late Umar Musa Yar’Auda on May 29, 2007.

Obasanjo’s disclosure was contained in the Vol. II of his memoir, My Watch and reviewed by Punch.

My question again is, which fund? Stolen by who?
Re: Buhari Have You Forgotten What You Said: "Abacha Never Stole" by eleojo23: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2016
I think Buhari was reading a prepared speech when he said "Abacha never stole"
He must have read that part unknowingly.

You know he reads a lot of stuff unknowingly cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Have You Forgotten What You Said: "Abacha Never Stole" by seunny4lif(m): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2016
grin grin
Re: Buhari Have You Forgotten What You Said: "Abacha Never Stole" by Donald7610: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2016
Stewpud man
Re: Buhari Have You Forgotten What You Said: "Abacha Never Stole" by Jengem: 8:22am On Sep 22, 2016
Probably old age

Besides i heard the ear surgery allows lai mohammed or some other fg lackey to remote control buhari

He is a stage puppet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Have You Forgotten What You Said: "Abacha Never Stole" by realglob(m): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2016
eleojo23:
I think Buhari was reading a prepared speech when he said "Abacha never stole"
He must have read that part unknowingly.

You know he reads a lot of stuff unknowingly cheesy

You are not very far from the truth.
Re: Buhari Have You Forgotten What You Said: "Abacha Never Stole" by rusep: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2016
Continue Wailing

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Asks UN To Negotiate Chibok Girls Swap / Niger Delta Summit: MEND Criticizes Avengers, Pan-niger Delta Group / Exclusive Pictures From Honorable Elijah Adewale AKA Dr. Jah’s Wake-keeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.