Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria - Properties (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria (568497 Views)

What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Prices of Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheets, Get it Cheaper, Call 0813 834 26 42 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
Carcass Completed!!! Installation of Stone coated Roofing in progress
Design: SHINGLE
Colour:BLACK WITH WHITE PATCHES
Site Location: ATAN OGUN STATE
Call/WhatsApp 08085310359 For Your Quality Stone coated Roofing Sheet

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
Design: ROMAN
Colour:BLACK
Site Location: IBADAN OYO STATE

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
cry cry

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Loading of METCOPO Aluminium Roofing Sheet To ABEOKUTA OGUN State

Are you done with Your Woodwork and you are in Need of Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheet.. Kindly Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customer Satisfaction is Our Watch Word!!!

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now!!

Colour: Traffic Black
0.55mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Completed
Site Location: Kara Ogun State
Roof Design : Milano Design
Colour: Black
Roof meters: =520Sqm

To get the Cost that Roofed this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Atan Ogun State

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is our Watch Word..

Shingle Design(Black with White patches )

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by mayorlag: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2020
money121:
Job Done!!
Site Location: Kara Ogun State
Roof meters: =520Sqm

I think that it is only right to come give feedback on the work that Eng. Ayyub and team did on my project. Before I contacted him, I had gotten quote from a carpenter on the quantity of wood. I contacted Eng. Ayyub and asked if he could recommend a carpenter and I sent him the roof plan which he sent to the carpenter. The carpenter came back with just over half the quantity of wood that I was quoted to my surprise. I decided to go with his carpenter, bought the wood and he did the work completed with the exact quantity of wood that he asked for.

I then got back to Eng. Ayyub for measurement of the stone coated roof which he provided promptly and then I made payment. The next day, the installers were on site as promised and the work was done neatly without any issue. He even kept me updated with pictures on the progress of work.

Note that in all of the transaction, we were just chatting on WhatApp and he delivered the job as expected. If he continues like this, I think he is no way near how successful he can become

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2020
mayorlag:

I think that it is only right to come give feedback on the work that Eng. Ayyub and team did on my project. Before I contacted him, I had gotten quote from a carpenter on the quantity of wood. I contacted Eng. Ayyub and asked if he could recommend a carpenter and I sent him the roof plan which he sent to the carpenter. The carpenter came back with just over half the quantity of wood that I was quoted to my surprise. I decided to go with his carpenter, bought the wood and he did the work completed with the exact quantity of wood that he asked for.

I then got back to Eng. Ayyub for measurement of the stone coated roof which he provided promptly and then I made payment. The next day, the installers were on site as promised and the work was done neatly without any issue. He even kept me updated with pictures on the progress of work.

Note that in all of the transaction, we were just chatting on WhatApp and he delivered the job as expected. If he continues like this, I think he is no way near how successful he can become
Thanks so much for your patronage
Really appreciate
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by UncleRovas(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
Good day Engr. Money121,
Can you please, kindly give me the current price of long span aluminum roofing sheet (0.45mm stucco).

Thank you.
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
UncleRovas:
Good day Engr. Money121,
Can you please, kindly give me the current price of long span aluminum roofing sheet (0.45mm stucco).

Thank you.

Stucco 1650 permtr

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by UncleRovas(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
money121:

Stucco 1650 permtr

Thank you very much sir.
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by Quitam: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2020
money121:
Design: SHINGLE
Colour:BLACK WITH WHITE PATCHES
Site Location: ATAN OGUN STATE

Ayyub, please how many square meters is this roof?
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Quitam:

Ayyub, please how many square meters is this roof?
502sqm
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Job Done!!
Site Location: Atan Ogun State
Roof Design : Shingle Design
Colour: Black with white patches
Roof meters: =502Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
Loading of Stone coated to IKORODU LAGOS STATE

Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers satisfaction is our watch Word!

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now

MILANO ( BLACK)

553sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fact kiss

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2020
Job Done!!
Site Location: @ Abeokuta Ogun State
Roof Design :Metcopo
Gauge:0.55mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
Moti soro soke

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2020
Design: MILANO
Site Location: IKORODU LAGOS STATE

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Loading of LONGSPAN Aluminium Roofing Sheet To ABEOKUTA OGUN State

Are you done with Your Woodwork and you are in Need of Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheet.. Kindly Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

0.55mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
Loading of Stone coated to IKORODU LAGOS STATE

MILANO ( BLACK)

319sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Job Done!!
Site Location: Ikorodu Lagos State
Roof meters: =553Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by TheBeat: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
What's the price per square metre of Roman or milano?

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Carcass Completed!!! Installation of Aluminium Roofing Commence Shortly
Design: Longspan
Colour:Traffic Black
Site Location: Abeokuta Ogun State

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going @ ABEOOKUTA OGUN State

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Aluminium Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

LONGSPAN Design

TRAFFIC BLACK

0.55mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Loading of Stone coated to ABULE EGBA LAGOS STATE

BOND ( BLACK)

650Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by donforeign: 1:31am On Oct 25, 2020
I love stone coat but I think there are fake and it's common, some stone coat tends to wash off and they change color easily. The brown changes to brown and black, black changes to something else. Am at the stage of roofing, I am confused about the roof I will use either metcopo or stone coat.. metcopo looks more solid to me . What do you think?

Lastly, do you have carpenter in Edo?

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 8:31am On Oct 25, 2020
donforeign:
I love stone coat but I think there are fake and it's common, some stone coat tends to wash off and they change color easily. The brown changes to brown and black, black changes to something else. Am at the stage of roofing, I am confused about the roof I will use either metcopo or stone coat.. metcopo looks more solid to me . What do you think?

Lastly, do you have carpenter in Edo?

Both stone coated and aluminium are ok

We only have carpenter in lagos
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 8:31am On Oct 25, 2020
Design: BOND
Site Location: ABULE EGBA LAGOS STATE

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2020
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Abule Egba Lagos State

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Bond Design(Black )

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
Loading of LONGSPAN Aluminium Roofing Sheet To ABEOKUTA OGUN State

0.55mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
Loading of Water Collectors to Ibadan Oyo State

Water collectors : Black Color

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (183) (Reply)

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build / Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.