Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,064 members, 7,807,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) (3259 Views)

Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims / This Lady Claims She Has The Best Thighs And Legs In The Game / When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) by justino57(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2016
A woman has caused controversy online after she claimed that using her boyfriend’s sperm on her face cleared off all her pimples.

Many people are still debating the possibility of such claim, as it is not yet medically proven.

The woman made the announcement on twitter. See photo below:

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) by Emodeee: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2016
Na make up clear her pimples joorh. She should show us a picture of her without make up, you go surprise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) by Tapout(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2016
funny enough, some ladies with fish brain would believe this grin grin

Btw, it also removes stretch marks grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2016
I need some

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) by Synzu(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2016
Damn! This bxtch ugly AF angry

The dude probably didn't wanna father kids with such a hideous looking creature, where else does she expect him to nut at? undecided

7 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 22, 2016
And her bf was willingly giving her his sperm for 10 months?.

I don't believe her.
Cc: Aderola15

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2016
herbie27:

I don't believe her.
Lmaoooooo cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Twinnie iyamm coming, lemme goan use my baeby's own to confirm tongue undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 22, 2016
Aderola15:

Ok! Twinnie. grin

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) by ireneony(f): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2016
Ewww
i just vomited

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) by Fidelismaria: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
Does It Clear Dark Spot Too? Can It Work On A Man? Cos Av Got Some Stubborn Spot On Me Face

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) by oppybouy(m): 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
LMFAO. I no know say Sperm don turn Nixoderm, or even funbact A.

Believe this, and you would believe anything.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
unfùcking believable grin
Re: This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) by Roon9(m): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
Pliz dis news deserve to go viral. We need to save our ladies from the scourge tagged pimples.....i want to go ABJ so I can get A...BJ

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) by Neimar: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
my prospective gf will suck nd drink my sperm to stay fresh
Re: This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) by ppreye(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
Roon9:
Pliz dis news deserve to go viral. We need to save our ladies from the scourge tagged pimples.....i want to go ABJ so I can get A...BJ

I c Wat u did dia. lmao
Re: This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) by Princejboy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
dont be decieved that is the work of make-up
Re: This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) by DozieInc(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
Looks like before n after make up pics, ladies no harm in trying.
Re: This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) by metallisc(m): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
Aderola15:

no go try am ooo if your 'baby' no dey chop beta food! if na hungry man, him own go just give you measles for face. i don talk m own finish!
indomie and agidi no be correct wakis ooo! grin grin
Re: This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) by metallisc(m): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
herbie27:

I don't believe her.

the boyfriend doesn't need to give her, she uses the end-product after a successful blow jobb session. if you don't understand how it's done, i can give you a practical demonstraxplanation grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
metallisc:

the boyfriend doesn't need to give her, she uses the end-product after a successful blow jobb session. if you don't understand how it's done, i can give you a practical demonstraxplanation grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks for the free lecture.
I already know how is done.
Lol.
Re: This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Nuts Cleared Her Pimples (photos) by metallisc(m): 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
herbie27:
Thanks for the free lecture.
I already know how is done.
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Let Go Of Past Hurt. / Who Cheats More In A Relationship / Shove It Up Your Ass, Asshole!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.