Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Would You Prefer A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Prefer A Virgin (2375 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Prefer A Virgin by RitaPurity(f): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2006
A lady of 24 yrs old and a graduate with a nice work. Can actually love well but can never go to bed with any man outside wedluck. Specifically due to her belief.

Quite pretty and medically ok.

Would you prefer her as a wife all other things being equal. Or what do you think
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by angelz(f): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2006
I luv pple wu r discipline n av total control of dia emotn. I'l prefer a virgin as a mate.
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by Theodora(f): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2006
"Nobody dies a virgin life screws us all", but what if teh partner is not good in bed, love is important in a marriage but the role of sex cannot be over emphasized. Am sure nobody wants to be married for a life time to someone who sucks in bed,

So no! i would prefer an experienced man
wink
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by ollyruffy: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2006
As for me,i will jump at her, i believe this type of a lady is one in a million and also for her to be able to control her emotions to that extend,her husband will sure enjoy her faithfulness,submission and commitment in marriage.i am also she must be Godly
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by fellow(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2006
not really though,

I would prefer someone who could match my sexual preference. In our society of today, emphasis is been placed more on sexual satisfaction than been a virgin. If i get one, good and fine, if i don't, suits me well but i sure am not in a look out for a virgin.

How do i know if we are compactible on bed, i mean i don't want to like stay late nights out with a co-worker or have a sexual partner outside my home based on the excuse that my wife doesnt satisfy my sexual lust!

You get my drift,
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by RitaPurity(f): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2006
not really though,

I would prefer someone who could match my sexual preference. In our society of today, emphasis is been placed more on sexual satisfaction than been a virgin. If i get one, good and fine, if i don't, suits me well but i sure am not in a look out for a virgin.

How do i know if we are compactible on bed, i mean i don't want to like stay late nights out with a co-worker or have a sexual partner outside my home based on the excuse that my wife doesnt satisfy my sexual lust!

You get my drift,
ss

Does this mean you must go to bed with a lady before u marry her?  Is it not possible the person learns form you. Must she be experienced?
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by ikamefa(f): 3:56am On Dec 22, 2006
amma make it short and sweet  NO

speaking for  ma self i want a man who has experienced life and is an absolute superman in bed !
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by sage(m): 5:04am On Dec 22, 2006
ollyruffy:

As for me,i will jump at her, i believe this type of a lady is one in a million and also for her to be able to control her emotions to that extend,her husband will sure enjoy her faithfulness,submission and commitment in marriage.i am also she must be Godly

Thats very NAIVE of a person to say. What has virginity got to do with  especially Submission and to a lesser extent absolute faithfulness and also commitment
Where you more submissive before you had sex?
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by iice(f): 5:48am On Dec 22, 2006
@Topic, for me NO the more rotten/spoilt he is, the better.

fellow:

not really though,

You get my drift,

I totally get you. grin
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by globalaid(m): 8:39am On Dec 22, 2006
what will i take virgin do, i want my wife tested and at least 5 years experience.
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by Sayoh: 10:24am On Dec 22, 2006
C'mon people! D fact that s'one is a virgin doesn't make d person a loser in bed. Afterall there are many educative articles on sex u can learn 4rm. It all depends on hw crazy n creative d person cn be n nt necessarily xperience.
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by fellow(m): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2006
RitaPurity:

ss

Does this mean you must go to bed with a lady before u marry her? Is it not possible the person learns form you. Must she be experienced?

You see the art of learning is actually what we are talking about here. How do you teach her?
How does she learn? by reading books and watching movies? well i think the answer to your question is YES, i would go to bed with a lady before i marry her cause that's when i can teach her about it.
Aight
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by CrazyMan(m): 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2006
Why not?
every man's dream is to get married to a virgin.
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by cutieexx(f): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2006
crazykid:

Why not?

u sure so cheesy?
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by Busta(f): 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2006
crazykid:

Why not?

really. .is it?
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by babycool(f): 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2006
I defintely would not want to marry a virgin becos believe it or not every person that is just disvirgined is prone to a phrase of sexual awareness which makes the person adventurous and want to have enconuters from different people becos at that stage, he/ she cannot control thier sexual prowress, i wont want my man to go through that phrase in our marital home! The more experienced, the better for me, infact i would prefer the one that is tired of "testing" and has decided to settle down. tongue
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by macalurs(m): 12:48am On Dec 29, 2006
What is this virginity thingy about? And what exactly is marriage?

If the proof of virginity is the blood that runs through the vagina when the hymen is broken, then it's useless. Why? Not all ladies bleed on the first night. Infact the hymen tears when one endulges in rigourous physical fitness, even riding a bycicle and do the job. So, it all boils down to one truth: trust. There is no way I can proove you're a virgin if you don't bleed.

And marriage? Is your proof of marriage those documents you're given in court? Do you both cease to be married when you lose them to a fire? When one deserts a marriage, he automatically voids the marriage contract. It doesnt have to be sexual promiscuity.

My point is: virginity is a symbol, same as a wedding. For the fact you haven't had sex doesn't mean you are sexually pure at heart. It doesn't prove to me that you wont have sex with some other guy tomorrow. The strongest reason that keeps one a virgin is deliberate IGNORANCE. "I don't know about it, and I don't want to know about it, period". It's not because you have tasted it and it's useless, but because you're afraid it's all you have to show when you get married. What happens when you don't bleed? What happens when your husband is not enlightened enough to know you don't have to bleed?

Nothing makes a virgin less likely to cheat. Actually it makes her more vulnerable to it than it protects her. When her ignorance is unmasked and she finds out that there's nothing special about the wedding night, she's alot likely to be less opinionated.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by diddy4(m): 1:45am On Dec 29, 2006
virgin or no virgin if the love is there others no concern me.
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by diddy4(m): 1:46am On Dec 29, 2006
whats virginity if the girl has a bad xter?
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by Eurphoria(f): 1:49am On Dec 29, 2006
hmm virgin virgin virgin pls my cousin was a virgin didnt stop her husband from cheating. Why do some men want it so much? please guys do tell
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by diddy4(m): 2:20am On Dec 29, 2006
me no know. i dont see anything differnt btw a virgin and a non virgin except that one has been sexless and one is sexful.
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by Eurphoria(f): 2:27am On Dec 29, 2006
LMAO pls my ribs
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by diddy4(m): 2:32am On Dec 29, 2006
your ribs? thats the last thing i want to destroy now.

but on the serious though, there is really not much difference. one has one black wall protecting it the other doesnt have any black wall protecting it. the black wall is destroyed easily while the one that doesnt have any black wall is free to open the gates and close the gates at will.
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by Eurphoria(f): 2:34am On Dec 29, 2006
what an analogy . ANyways if i dont chat to you round this place soon have a lovely newyears eve celebration and all the best in the coming year later kiss
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by diddy4(m): 3:17am On Dec 29, 2006
Eurphoria:

what an analogy . ANyways if i don't chat to you round this place soon have a lovely newyears eve celebration and all the best in the coming year later kiss

aww, same too you sugar. kiss
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by 1forall: 1:46am On Jan 06, 2007
Rita, I appreciate virginity in a woman, and would prefer to marry one.
People, one's perception of virginity is based on values, notice there as many who speak for it as there are against.
Whatever your stand, please respect other people's choices.
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by freshB2: 2:11am On Jan 06, 2007
@ all

if you prefer virgin--how many have you tried to protect when they fall prey to you?
if you really really prefer virgin, how many have you told the truth about true love without sex?

it is high time everyone accomodated virgins. it is not easy to be one. if you are a virgin, dont keep it secret because youre timorously shy but because you want to protect your virginity from devourers who pretend they want to help you.

i do not mind if my spouse will be virgin or not. as long as they turned faithful.
if youre worried about teachin a virgin spouse, then they will hav to be worried that you started it from age one, consequently, youre already a third hand tokumbo car.
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by kimba(m): 4:10am On Jan 06, 2007
for me:

She isnt in MY PICTURE if she has LOST IT
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by ibilok(m): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2007
Well that a tough one. undecided considering the fact that in this day and age,one would want to be sure of a life partner's hiv status.   It's nice to know she's a virgin, but if after i bust her cherry,i'm not enough for her.  grin  she might suddenly realise what she has been missing. tongue
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by Onchedu(m): 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2010
I'd more than be grateful to marry a virgin (Not betting on it), but virginity alone does not make a woman a wife. She could be a virgin and have issues I couldn't live with or could even loose control after we get married. I'm not looking to marry virginity. I'm looking to marry character and virtue in a girl I find compatibility with.
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by BlakkBoi(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2010
Virginity is just a state of mind. One is a virgin only when he/she truly believe so irrespective of how many times uv done d sweet thing
Re: Would You Prefer A Virgin by Onchedu(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2010
BlakkBoi:

Virginity is just a state of mind. One is a virgin only when he/she truly believe so irrespective of how many times uv done d sweet thing

This Ur lie no small o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Crazy Things My Friends Did For Love: Happy Valentine / Guys Can You Introduce A Sugar Mami Older Than Your Mother To Your Mother To Her / How Romantic Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.