Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

How I Was Scammed Due To My Greed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Was Scammed Due To My Greed (727 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Or Marketers Greed !! / Please Beware, I Was Scammed In Business Section. / MTN: When Greed Overlaps The Bounds Of Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed Due To My Greed by Perfecttouch(m): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2016
So jejeli jejeli na so I sit down jeje for site minding my own business.it was a construction site in mushin. Around 6:02pm,this useless elderly man just come find my trouble.
He first entered the site and pretend he was looking for a particular person and when I challenged him,he apologized and said someone bought fuel from him and that said person says anytime he comes to supply churches in Lagos,he should always come and meet him so he can buy more.my brethren,na so I enter trip o.
He said he has 4 30litres of petrol and 6 30litres of kerosine and he is going to sell each for 2000 abeg make we gather calculate my gain for petrol wey I never see o.
4x2000=8000
If I wan resell am 142x30=4260
4260x4=17040
Una see as I hammer so?
Then do same for kerosine
That one I go sell am per 30litres 3000 for our street. So to cut long story short, I couldn't follow him to go and bring the fuel due to the fact that am the manager so I sent one of the labourers to follow the yeye man to go and bring the fuel and I gave him money that he should pay only when he sees what he want to buy.
Una no go believe say this laborer said the man collected money from him midway and told him to wait outside so he can wheel the fuel out with a barrow.now,
Laborer,fuel,money,elderly man,I no see anyone o and wetin come pain me pass be say,I don call buyers down as at this morning,I no fit pick my buyers call again o.i don call the laborer tire he don switch off self.
I still dey reason wetin I go invoke.
So what am I driving at,that's their new game plan in Lagos,they come to unsuspecting people and dupe them. I no fit believe say as I sharp reach,dem fit scam me for this Lagos o,ojukoroju scamming like this.

Cc lalasticlala
Abeg move this thing make people learn o.
Pls pardon my write up o,am not used to writing like this. And if to say as I dey boil yesterday na him I write,una go feel say I dey boil gan

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed Due To My Greed by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2016
Perfecttouch:
So jejeli jejeli na so I sit down jeje for site minding my own business.it was a construction site in mushin. Around 6:02pm,this useless elderly man just come find my trouble.
He first entered the site and pretend he was looking for a particular person and when I challenged him,he apologized and said someone bought fuel from him and that said person says anytime he comes to supply churches in Lagos,he should always come and meet him so he can buy more.my brethren,na so I enter trip o.
He said he has 4 30litres of petrol and 6 30litres of kerosine and he is going to sell each for 2000 abeg make we gather calculate my gain for petrol wey I never see o.
4x2000=8000
If I wan resell am 142x30=4260
4260x4=17040
Una see as I hammer so?
Then do same for kerosine
That one I go sell am per 30litres 3000 for our street. So to cut long story short, I couldn't follow him to go and bring the fuel due to the fact that am the manager so I sent one of the labourers to follow the yeye man to go and bring the fuel and I gave him money that he should pay only when he sees what he want to buy.
Una no go believe say this laborer said the man collected money from him midway and told him to wait outside so he can wheel the fuel out with a barrow.now,
Laborer,fuel,money,elderly man,I no see anyone o and wetin come pain me pass be say,I don call buyers down as at this morning,I no fit pick my buyers call again o.i don call the laborer tire he don switch off self.
I still dey reason wetin I go invoke.
So what am I driving at,that's their new game plan in Lagos,they come to unsuspecting people and dupe them. I no fit believe say as I sharp reach,dem fit scam me for this Lagos o,ojukoroju scamming like this.

Cc lalasticlala
Abeg move this thing make people learn o.
Pls pardon my write up o,am not used to writing like this. And if to say as I dey boil yesterday na him I write,una go feel say I dey boil gan

end time super story
Re: How I Was Scammed Due To My Greed by Perfecttouch(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2016
Alanjeffy:

end time super story
it wasn't funny when it happened yesterday but am calm this morning so I have to make it funny a bit
Re: How I Was Scammed Due To My Greed by Eberex(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2016
There is something fishy in your story. Who was the labourer you sent with the man? was he not part of those working on site too? If so there are other laborers who should knw who he is and where he stays.
Re: How I Was Scammed Due To My Greed by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2016

(1) (Reply)

See A Girl's Post On Facebook This Sunday Morning "Financial Orgasm" / My Close Friend Died Since 2009 But I Still See Him In My Dreams. Is It Normal? / Why Do People Deactivate Their Account On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.