Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Hallelujah! The Iphone 7 Has Been Jailbroken Already [live Photo] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hallelujah! The Iphone 7 Has Been Jailbroken Already [live Photo] (2400 Views)

Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 / Iphone 7 Has Already Been Cloned In China!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hallelujah! The Iphone 7 Has Been Jailbroken Already [live Photo] by Sphilip1(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2016
Let somebody praise the Lord!! Apple's latest flagship device has already "been freed from the shackles of its crafty maker ". shocked shocked

Somebody help me shout Hallelujah!

In just about 5 days of its release, the iPhone 7 has already been jailbroken.

This achievement was accomplished by a hacker named Luca Todesco, popularly known as qwertyoruiop. As a proof of the jailbreak, he posted a picture of iPhone 7 running Cydia.

Hate to break it to you guys but if you are expecting a video or tutorials on how you can Jailbreak and iPhone 7 as well then you're just out of luck. For now, Todesco has not disclosed his secret to the public.

If you still think the ordinary iPhone 7 is expensive then you just haven't seen the Glod-Plated one. I bet the price is equal to your net worth. grin grin

Kindly check my blog for the 24k Gold-Plated and Diamond Encrusted iPhone 7 & 7 Plus >> http://www.techkibay.com/2016/09/24k-gold-plated-diamond-encrusted-iphone7-7plus.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hallelujah! The Iphone 7 Has Been Jailbroken Already [live Photo] by olanreyman(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2016
So wetin make we do if dem Don jail break am? Na we dey use the phone?

5 Likes

Re: Hallelujah! The Iphone 7 Has Been Jailbroken Already [live Photo] by Youngpo413: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
I thought you jailbroke yours? Hallelujah indeed. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Hallelujah! The Iphone 7 Has Been Jailbroken Already [live Photo] by ammyluv2002(f): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
olanreyman:
So wetin make we do if dem Don jail break am? Na we dey use the phone?
My brother help me ask o

3 Likes

Re: Hallelujah! The Iphone 7 Has Been Jailbroken Already [live Photo] by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
Any point? Do people still jailbreak iPhones? Last I remember almost everyone with an iDevice possessed an apple ID connected to their bank accounts.

1 Like

Re: Hallelujah! The Iphone 7 Has Been Jailbroken Already [live Photo] by tolugar: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
Will that reduce the price.
Re: Hallelujah! The Iphone 7 Has Been Jailbroken Already [live Photo] by DIKEnaWAR: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
Real meaning of Idolatory ?
When you worship gadgets and the likes as if your life is dependent on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hallelujah! The Iphone 7 Has Been Jailbroken Already [live Photo] by mikool007(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
Honestly this thread has no usefulness at all to us....at all

1 Like

Re: Hallelujah! The Iphone 7 Has Been Jailbroken Already [live Photo] by Thukzee01(m): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
Abeg how much is beans in area.

1 Like

Re: Hallelujah! The Iphone 7 Has Been Jailbroken Already [live Photo] by Sphilip1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Real meaning of Idolatory ?

When you worship gadgets and the likes as if your life is dependent on it.

You crack me bossĀ“. Am just a tech enthusias, no big deal about it.

i believe in God and i see no reason why i should worship material things talk more of the one i cant afford.

Thanks for the comments.
Re: Hallelujah! The Iphone 7 Has Been Jailbroken Already [live Photo] by chibatov(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
how e tey concern me??

Re: Hallelujah! The Iphone 7 Has Been Jailbroken Already [live Photo] by Malayy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
what does it mean
Re: Hallelujah! The Iphone 7 Has Been Jailbroken Already [live Photo] by Moostea: 12:13am On Sep 23, 2016
cry

(1) (Reply)

Umidigi One Vs TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Infinix Hot S3X Camera Comparison + Giveaway / Meet The Phone That Features A Massive 18,000mah Battery / Redimi 8a,infinix 8,spark 4. Which Is D Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.