Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) (47927 Views)

Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" / The Sun Just Set On Her...queen Elizabeth II Of England Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by Handsomecole(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
That's the more reason "madam smelly pussy" will never find a husband. Because she still has the poverty mentality and childishness still exists in her brain.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by ceejay80s(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:
cool [size=18pt]I can smell that punnanni from here - STANKING[/size] cool

i can smell somebodys sister own too from here,
guess who's sister?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
Taking painkillers for another man' s headache
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by Twizzy30(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
ceejay80s:

please allow me smell ur sisters own and see if it doesnt stink
wtf. I see all the females in ur families have the same smelling punna like linda ehn tongue mumu

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by AntiWailer: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
StephanieLuv:
We are women, what do you expect. You expect her to reason like a man

Nope we feed on Grudges that's why we are called Bit*ch

To me that's her fish brain at work, don't blame her.

Awwwwww.

So blunt.
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by ceejay80s(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
Real2020:

These younger yoruba men today raised by only mothers without fathers at home are destroying Yorubaa race. The result we see today are maladjusted men with feminine traits and zero masculine traits because they never had a father to teach them how to be a man.

what do u expect, these are the type of fathers and mothers they have... wey be like people wey fight with tiger

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by ehissi(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
As na only me waka come check better comments. Na only one my eye see!!

"Whom God has blessed, no man can 'crop' " - Sweetcollins

Chikenana.............. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
OK
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by Gebbson007(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
kenonze:
Linda as a media personnel has the right to report any information so long as it is correct and declassified.

Who is that rate (Adeleke of a boy) to tell a blogger not to mention him in her article.

Lol I laff u ....dah "rate" ll feed n shelter u till u r gone n forgotn.....
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by LuvU2: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
StephanieLuv:

This is a disgraceful comment.

If u re a b1tch fine! dnt tag other women same. undecided

Women wif fish brain re ones who worship dumb fools like davido grin

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by ceejay80s(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Twizzy30:
wtf. I see all the females in ur families have the same smelling punna like linda ehn tongue mumu

e pain am,

tell me if ur sister came out from this kind of specie pix below , why wont her ki ni kan smell?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by obontami: 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Wen he wz bashing the woman, him no know?
please when did davido bash her ?? I guess I missed that part.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by SmellingVagina: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
Belongs to Linda Ikeji for life

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by LuvU2: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
ceejay80s:

i can smell somebodys sister own too from here,
guess who's sister?
gringrin
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by Twizzy30(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
ceejay80s:

e pain am,

tell me if ur sister came out from this kind of specie pix below , why wont her ki ni kan smell?
slowpoke. I am a proud Omo Oduduwa. Did I tell u we don't do the tribal mark thing in my family. Omo Igbo omo ale. Kidnappers, rapists. Drug pushers. Prostitutes. Spoiling Nigeria since time memorial

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by Thisis2raw(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
obontami:
please when did davido bash I guess I missed that part.
ask Google
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by blessingwillie: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
Is her choice to promote whoever she lies oh
For health and nutrition updates visit www.blessingwillie.com
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by xreal: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
ceejay80s:

this is what u look like... ur specie with tribal marks all over....

You know the shape of ur head?
Here is it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by birdmansoho: 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sydney22:
Those insulting her are Bigots

They Have forgotten that Davido warned her (Linda ) not to mention his name /publicize his matter on her blog

Hmmm this is the second time I'm hearing this. Please when and what platform did Davido made such comment?
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by gsalvatore: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
Most losers hate Linda especially female category.

And one will think Feminism will be challenged by the male folks...Females will bring down their own.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by butanep(m): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
StephanieLuv:

The same fish brain has fetched her money, face and power which your gorilla brain can't. The same fish brain has taken her to an enviable height which will can only dream off...

It's her blog so she can decide whatever she want to post on it. Don't be a hater. Get a life. She is far better than you.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by adebid4u(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
According to IMDb, below are the soundtracks used throughout the movie

Showing all 20 items

#1 Spice
by HAB and Young Cardamom
(p) 2016 Walt Disney Records
RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment

Sekem
by MC Galaxy

Budo!
by Alex Heffes

Tuli Kubigere
by A Pass

Bomboclat
by Jose Chameleone, feat. Weasel

Brian, My Brother!
by Alex Heffes
(p) Walt Disney Records
2016 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment

Skelewu
by Jose Chameleone
(p) Walt Disney Records

"Juicy by Radio And Weasel
(p) Walt Disney Records

It Is Fine
by Alex Heffes

Engoma Yange
by Nsubuga Saava Karim

Wuuyo
by A Pass

Oswadde Nnyo
by Afrigo Band and Moses Matovu

Mbilo Mbilo
by Eddy Kenzo

Escape from Hospital
by Alex Heffes

Nfunda N'omubi
by Afrigo Band and Joanita Kawalya

Kiwani
by Bobi Wine

The Promise of Harriet
by Alex Heffes

Kyempulila
by A Pass

Home Again
by Michael Kiwanuka

Back to Life
by Alicia Keys

It might be a mixed up somewhere as SKELEWU was listed under Jose Chaameleon. Davido's name was not on it.

you can all click the link below to see the comprehensive listing

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4341582/soundtrack?ref_=tt_trv_snd

Let's not blame Linda yet, lets try to find out if it's mixed up somewhere or the Ugandan artiste also sang SKELEWU

Thank
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
Twizzy30:
So u no know. Na Y guys dey run to kpansh am na. But I think she don dey use toto fresher nw cos u remember she say she go dey have regular sex now.
who tell you dat smelling kitten nor dey have regular sex before, go to her house u will find several intimacy gadgets there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
Real2020:

These younger yoruba men today raised by only mothers without fathers at home are destroying Yorubaa race. The result we see today are maladjusted men with feminine traits and zero masculine traits because they never had a father to teach them how to be a man.
yet they better pass y'all....don't even mention linda ikeji here cuz she's no living in ur igboland but she's in yorubaland committing crimes against people to make a living.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by neolboy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Mind you Miss, that's not a fish brain, Davido practically said she should not mention him in any of her blog. So it's not grudges just avoiding insults
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by ceejay80s(m): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
xreal:

You know the shape of ur head?
Here is it.

point of correction......

here it is not here is it, olodo na by force to spoken english?
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by AdebolaMich: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
LOBATAN....................DAVIDO..........QUEEN OF KATWE
shocked grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by tmontee: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
What you all need to realise is that her blog is thriving more right about now because of this than not. Its all a game, she clearly understands this. The joke is all on those wailing on her blog and calling her out on Social media.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by xtervaganza(m): 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
drnairalov:
lol cmon ...grow up. but Davido said he doesnt want to be mentioned on her blog. I am sure she sill be so happy to see the downfall of wizkid and Davido..she just dey wait.
your life is in ruins already. You'll wait till die to see them fall and they soar higher.

Never do Wells like you want to see the downfall of men doing well for themselves because your life is miserable

It's lie your stinks as much as Linda's poocee

Oloshi
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by ARKdiscloser7(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
Why is the reporter sounding embittered?
Seems there is more to this than the issue.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
Gebbson007:

Lol I laff u ....dah "rate" ll feed n shelter u till u r gone n forgotn.....

I actually wanted to type "rat" but auto-correct failed me.
He is lucky
Re: Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
can the name of Davido move mountains? it can't even move yarnshes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] / Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) / Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.