Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,254 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:20 AM

How Can Nigeria Current Problem Be Solved? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Nigeria Current Problem Be Solved? (383 Views)

For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose / Change Not Possible With Nigeria’s Current Structure –malaolu / Yakubu Dogara "Jonathan's Choices Caused Nigeria's Current Economic Realities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Nigeria Current Problem Be Solved? by myners007: 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nairalanders,
Please lets get your candid opinion on how to solve the current socio-economic problem the country is currently facing? My own opinion is for President Buhari to be impeached and be replaced with a more competent and proactive person. I don't see him having the clues of resolving the current recession in-spite of his campaign against corruption.
Re: How Can Nigeria Current Problem Be Solved? by MRSALT: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
First step is to impeach Buhari. Then the second step is to scrap the redundant Senate. The third step is to reduce the number of Members of House of Representatives to 109. The fourth step is to restructure Nigeria into six states. Take these bold steps, I bet you, Ghanaians will come back to serve Nigerians as they did in the early 80s
Re: How Can Nigeria Current Problem Be Solved? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
Honestly Saraki as president and Ekweremandu as vice president will make a perfect team. Saraki is a leader with no hateful or Vendetta mind. Sen. Akpabio will replace Saraki and a SW as deputy Senate president.
Re: How Can Nigeria Current Problem Be Solved? by mikeweezy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
na to beg baba God to hijacked somebody jet when flying back from .............
Re: How Can Nigeria Current Problem Be Solved? by olorunda68: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
Any thought or believe that makes a man/woman happy,no matter its foolishness is good for the person's wellbeing!
Re: How Can Nigeria Current Problem Be Solved? by Gchimez: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
first to tell the phero to let my people go.

(1) (Reply)

Economic Recession: Does Nigeria Need To Be Restructured ? / Recession Diary:Chronicles Of Buharinomics,Selling The Family Silver - Dr. Attah / Live Updates: PDP Supporters Protest Edo State Governorship Election Results AS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.