Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ (18819 Views)

Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives / Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) / Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Shaev7(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
A 40-year-old housewife, Amudalat Afolabi has told an Ilorin Area Court that her husband,Tajudeen, sent her out because she refused to terminate a six month-old pregnancy.

Amudalat made this known when she testified in a divorce petition filed against her by Tajudeen in Ilorin on Thursday.

“My husband sent me away from our matrimonial home because I refused to terminate the six pregnancy am carrying,” she said.

Amadalat, 40, did not oppose the dissolution of the 20-year-old marriage, but described Tajudeen as “an irresponsible man”.

She said that was tired of being enslave by a useless man.

Tajudeen,50, a residence of Edun Area, Ilorin, had prayed the court to dissolved for his wife’s alleged infidelity.amorous behaviour.

He said the marriage was contacted in 1996 and had produce five children, Monsurat,18; Ibrahim,16; Mohammed,12; Lateefat, 10; Fatimoh, eight; and they were all living with him because their mother had left the matrimonial home.

“I am fed up with her waywardness. She is not stable and always frame excuses for her actions. I pray the court to put an end to this union because my wife can kill me as she move around town like dog,”

He, therefore urged the court to dissolve the marriage and award him custody of the children.

The Area court judge, Mr AbdulQudri Ibrahim, dissolved the marriage between the two parties and issued the certificate of divorce to the complainant.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/husband-sacked-refusing-terminate-6-months-pregnancy/
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Julietcutie(f): 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
na wa
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Ekugbeh(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
For a man to sue for divorce, i think somthing is phishy

3 Likes

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Folksyharry(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
The husband is mentally sick or a devil incarnate. Does he know the consequences of aborting a pregnancy and a six month old one for that matter?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
He is useless and irresponsible and she still keeps the babies coming. Now he wants a 6 months old pregnancy terminated, which is expected given the wife's description of him.

The wife is wayward and unstable to an extent of even comparing her to a dog.

Divorce!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by StephanieLuv(f): 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
“My husband sent me away from our matrimonial home because I refused to terminate the six pregnancy am carrying[/b],” she said.

Amadalat, 40, did not oppose the dissolution of the 20-year-old marriage, but described Tajudeen as “an irresponsible man”.

She said that was tired of being enslave by a useless man.

Tajudeen,50, a residence of Edun Area, Ilorin, had prayed the court to dissolved for his wife’s alleged [b][size=25pt]infidelity[/size]
.amorous behaviour.

He said the marriage was contacted in 1996 and had produce five children, Monsurat,18; Ibrahim,16; Mohammed,12; Lateefat, 10; Fatimoh, eight; and they were all living with him because their mother had left the matrimonial home.

In this case i have to go with the man, the evidence is against the lady

You already have 5 kids and you are insisting on having the 6th in this Buhari economy

The man is accusing you of not been faithful, so there is a high chance the baby is not his own

You only accused the man of two things "throwing you out of the house" and been "irresponsible". A man that stayed with you for 20 years irresponsible when young men of this days hardly stay long in marriage.

From the analysis you want the sixth child sounds like you are the irresponsible one

Chai some men they suffer lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Note: For those of you that are quoting, so you think it was at the sixth month that the man knew about the pregnancy. The man had known about the pregnancy and decided to abort it and kept on dragging it with the woman and when the man figured out there is no other option than to dissolve the marriage.

Do you guys think its easy for a man to decide to dissolve a marriage of 20 years, he has no choice since the lady according to him is disobeying him by been wayward.

Some of you don't understand ladies at all.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
I know this might sound completely silly but sometimes when I'm home alone and bored , I bite stacks of papers and pretend I'm a stapler. sad

Lastmumu

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by ifenes(m): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
Has she heard of birth control pills?

1 Like

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
for better for worse
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
Oh please, don't abort. I love kids damn much. Wish I could get one right now. But mum says kids are only after marriage. Mhen can't wait any long

1 Like

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
Stuupid matter
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by KayodeAjani: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
My belle oo my head ooo
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by muller101(m): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Oh please, don't abort. I love kids damn much. Wish I could get one right now. But mum says kids are only after marriage. Mhen can't wait any long
u can have them. Free of charge u know.

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Princejebs(m): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
No be naija with ignorant people,why aborting the child now? 6 months old,these is wickedness to the mother and the child

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by techinfong: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
That's Epic
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Juliaann(f): 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Juliaann(f): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by qualityovenbake(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
6months pregnancy, the guy is definitely not alright.

1 Like

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by beautiful232(f): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
May GOD never give us this kind wicked man as husband

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by yettyalo: 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ekugbeh:
For a man to sue for divorce, i think somthing is phishy
for a woman to sue for divorce, I think something too is fishy. Phewwww
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by habsydiamond(m): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
Some men with childish behaviours. U know u can't afford to cater for another child after already having five. Why then do you have to impregnate your wife. Why not use condom and avoid all this embarrassment u are putting ur family through. I just pity the children.

1 Like

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by opulus: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
evil man...
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
y do people in southwastes always divorce like is a normal thing

why is it dat they dont value the beauty of marriage

both dick and tom dey divorce

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
beautiful232:
May GOD never give us this kind wicked man as husband

Amen oh! cool
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by chubbygal(f): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
Pure wickedness!

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by xtervaganza(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
Folksyharry:
The husband is mentally sick or a devil incarnate. Does he know the consequences of aborting a pregnancy and a six month old one for that matter?
you're the one who needs to have a mental check

What if the wlman was lying?

What if he's not even responsible for the baby?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
ifenes:
Has she heard of birth control pills?
Has he heard of condoms? undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Phi001(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
Trina0936:

The man stated his reason for divorce was her infidelity. i.e Doro is a cheerful giver.
How can somebody be having a sixth child in this recession... When you've not finished training the first five...

Personally, I want to have 10 kids if I can afford it.... My wife will be coach, I'll be captain or vice versa.
Quote me at your own detriment!!!
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by oluwasegun007(m): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
Madam forgive em, its not is fault......

its due to dis BUBU change..
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by ifenes(m): 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
Trina0936:

A woman needs to protect herself since its too easy for men to walk away.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) / Abdul Rahaman's Birthday / Getting Married Without A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.