Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ (18820 Views)

Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives / Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) / Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Ini9(m): 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Oh please, don't abort. I love kids damn much. Wish I could get one right now. But mum says kids are only after marriage. Mhen can't wait any long

Tell ur boyfrnd to stop using condom! Mtcheeew
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by lola024(f): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
This life
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
ifenes:

A woman needs to protect herself since its too easy for men to walk away.
But pills don't prevent STDs and they have negative side effects!
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by StephanieLuv(f): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
Princejebs:
No be naija with ignorant people,why aborting the child now? 6 months old,these is wickedness to the mother and the child

It seems you have never had issues with a lady before, the first few months a lady takes in she knows. They might be dragging with each other to abort the baby and the wife refusing to do it until it gets to 6 month old and the man knowing fully well he might not be the father of the baby. Few weeks a girl takes in even in normal bf and gf the girls knows unless she doesn't want to tell you.

You have understand the mentality of women.

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
Phi001:

The man stated his reason for divorce was her infidelity. i.e Doro is a cheerful giver.
How can somebody be having a sixth child in this recession... When you've not finished training the first five...

Personally, I want to have 10 kids if I can afford it.... My wife will be coach, I'll be captain or vice versa.
Quote me at your own detriment!!!
And how is that my business? Did you have to quote me? undecided
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by NathanBabs(m): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
StephanieLuv:

In this case i have to go with the man, the evidence is against the lady

You already have 5 kids and you are insisting on having the 6th in this Buhari economy

The man is accusing you of not been faithful, so there is a high chance the baby is not his own

You only accused the man of two things "throwing you out of the house" and been "irresponsible"

From the analysis you want the sixth child sounds like you are the irresponsible one

Chai some men they suffer lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[b][/b]Sherrap joor!!! Going for abortion with a six month pregnancy is damn risky!!!
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by ifenes(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
Trina0936:

But pills don't prevent STDs and they have negative side effects!

She has the choice to choose which one she prefers. Most men will be men regardless.
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Phi001(m): 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
Trina0936:

And how is that my business? Did you have to quote me? undecided
Yes because my comment before the break was specifically tailored for you...the comments after the break, not so much! Quite general, I must say.
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by StephanieLuv(f): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
NathanBabs:
[b][/b]Sherrap joor!!! Going for abortion with a six month pregnancy is damn risky!!!

She told the court its 6 months pregnancy, in your mind did you ask yourself at what month did the man tell the wife i abort it.

See small boy most ladies knows when they are pregnant, the husband would have told her earlier enough to abort it since he knew he might be the father.

Try to reason and think before you quote someone.

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by FroshGirl(m): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
this one na wajala
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by kengeorge2013: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=Folksyharry post=49578827]The husband is mentally sick or a devil incarnate. Does he know the consequences of aborting a pregnancy and a six month old one for that matter?[ are you sure he is the owner of the pregnancy
]
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Phi001:

Yes because my comment before the break was specifically tailored for you...the comments after the break, not so much! Quite general, I must say.
It's still non of my business and that's your opinion not the truth so pls stop quoting me thanks.
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Princejebs(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
StephanieLuv:

It seems you have never had issues with a lady before, the first few months a lady takes in she knows. They might be dragging with each other to abort the baby and the wife refusing to do it until it gets to 6 month old and the man knowing fully well he might not be the father of the baby. Few weeks a girl takes in even in normal bf and gf the girls knows unless she doesn't want to tell you.

You have understand the mentality of women.
I know what you are saying dear and also that feelings most men go through some women. The man might not be the father and he said he wanted to resolved the Marriage,why not allow the woman suffer what she is carrying or let her go meet who might be the father instead of putting the frustration on the unborn child.Child is blessing from God,i support not abortion.

Have you carry your own baby on your back before? There is joy in it,try it and thank me later
gringringrin
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Aliyos80(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Oh please, don't abort. I love kids damn much. Wish I could get one right now. But mum says kids are only after marriage. Mhen can't wait any long
u can't wait any long.ok oooh lipsrsealed
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by StephanieLuv(f): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
Princejebs:

I know what you are saying dear and also that feelings most men go throughe some women. The man might not be the father and he said he wanted to resolved the Marriage,why not allow the woman suffer what she is carrying or let her go meet who might be the father instead of putting the frustration on the unborn child.Child is blessing from God,i support not abortion.

You are right thats true, a child is a blessing but trust me its not when you are not the father.

A man will feel cheated having another man's baby its ego thing

The man had no other option but to dissolve it

Do you know what it takes t stay with a woman for a day talk less for 20 years

The man had no choice but to dissolve the marriage, first the man complained that she is disobeying him by been wayward two the lady took in. God what do you expect from the man to take the baby and the woman, tomorrow she will take in again and again

the man is doing the right thing, besides ladies always use the excuse that there husband is cheating that's why he wants her out for a younger lady but in her case she said only that the man is irresponsible and wants to kick her out. You called a man you stayed for 20 years irresponsible God men of this days hardly stay two years with ladies in marriage

my dear think and understand ladies

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Eliteklaus(m): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
responsible husband

1 Like

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Coraje(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
habsydiamond:
Some men with childish behaviours. U know u can't afford to cater for another child after already having five. Why then do you have to impregnate your wife. Why not use condom and avoid all this embarrassment u are putting ur family through. I just pity the children.
From what I read up there. I think the man knows that that baby his wife is carrying is not his own. Maybe he had made himself sterile after fathering his children in the past.

1 Like

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by habsydiamond(m): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
Coraje:

From what I read up there. I think the man knows that that baby his wife is carrying is not his own. Maybe he had made himself sterile after fathering his children in the past.
ma broda, na only God sabi the truth ooo.
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by beautiful232(f): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Trina0936:
Amen oh! cool

grin
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by gbomojomo(m): 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
MAYBE THE MAN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PREGNANCY

1 Like

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by AreaFada2: 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
gbomojomo:
MAYBE THE MAN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PREGNANCY

This is the real koko.

After 20 years together & 5 kids & another on the way, I guess no man already caring for 5 kids would insist on abortion.

The probability is very high that the preggy is not his. What if tests have already showed him that he cannot father a child anymore? But the lady is unaware.

The lady did not complain of domestic abuse or that the man does not provide for his family or that the man womanises or cannot satisfy her in bed. These are the 4 biggest complaints wives have.

Who knows when the man became aware of the pregnancy or since when argument over the pregnancy began already?

Yet she sued for divorce. She did not wait to have the baby first before divorce, at least to be born within wedlock considering their religion.

I guess the real owner of the pregnancy is waiting for her. That way, she can quickly marry her lover before she delivers.

Clever but dubious woman.
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by creativity4real: 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
gudbadgyal:
ok i'm here and ready! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Haywhyd22(m): 1:22am On Sep 23, 2016
Abortion?he no know when he dey do am
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by ceejay80s(m): 4:26am On Sep 23, 2016
The afonjas
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Austin2377: 5:37am On Sep 23, 2016
Phi001:

The man stated his reason for divorce was her infidelity. i.e Doro is a cheerful giver.
How can somebody be having a sixth child in this recession... When you've not finished training the first five...dude I'm with you on this one Nigerians and their crazy baby spilling they want to enjoy life & retire early but don't have the resources of catering for thier responsibilities later they want all thier children to turn hustlers on thier fucking behalf.

Personally, I want to have 10 kids if I can afford it.... My wife will be coach, I'll be captain or vice versa.
Quote me at your own detriment!!!
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Davoski222: 6:13am On Sep 23, 2016
Folksyharry:
The husband is mentally sick or a devil incarnate. Does he know the consequences of aborting a pregnancy and a six month old one for that matter?
He probably asked her to abort it coz he's not the owner.
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by ogbonnacomfort: 6:42am On Sep 23, 2016
beautiful232:
May GOD never give us this kind wicked man as husband

hmm he is not wicked he is only considering the Economy .And beside five is enough for forty and fifty years old couple, not wishing bad but who will train them if any kicks the buck undecided cry
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by sungelsocco(m): 8:01am On Sep 23, 2016
Yes her waywardness is legendary but that does not give him authority to order her for abortion of a child for any reason
This is because he is not the one that put the child in the woman's stomach . Let's be very careful whenever we act so that the wrath of God do not fall on us. Leave such judgment for God to handle. They can divorce if situation seems uncontrollable but not the other way round.
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Folksyharry(m): 8:17am On Sep 23, 2016
xtervaganza:
you're the one who needs to have a mental check

What if the wlman was lying?

What if he's not even responsible for the baby?

Whether the woman is lying is not enough reason to abort the pregnancy. Six months old pregnancy for that matter. The probability that the woman will die or suffer health damages at that stage is very high. I do not even support abortion at any stage.
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by beautiful232(f): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2016
ogbonnacomfort:
hmm he is not wicked he is only considering the Economy .And beside five is enough for forty and fifty years old couple, not wishing bad but who will train them if any kicks the buck undecided cry

But still not enough reason for him to break his home cause she said no, what if she die in the process

Who will the man blame?
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by AyamConfidence(m): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2016
LastMumu:
I know this might sound completely silly but sometimes when I'm home alone and bored , I bite stacks of papers and pretend I'm a stapler. sad

Lastmumu
lol bro how far na.... Long time
Re: ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ by Royce704: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
The man has no right to take the wife to court, according to a friend who just read this story. What can i say? Maybe the man has his own reasons. Maybe him wan bring second wife con house. This is not right. Let us treat our wives with love and respect. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) / Abdul Rahaman's Birthday / Getting Married Without A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.