Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

IPOB/MASSOB Planning To Rescue Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Kuje Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB/MASSOB Planning To Rescue Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Kuje Prison (774 Views)

Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding / "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Why Can't Ipob Break Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Cell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB/MASSOB Planning To Rescue Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Kuje Prison by 2O17: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
An Insider source in the IPOB/MASSOB camp has informed us at JNN that the group is planning to employ the services of the Flash and his Star Labs team to help them rescue their Leader, the dilector of radio Biafra, Mr Nnamdi KANU from prison

The insider who pleaded to remain anonymous also informed us that the dilector has overstayed his welcome at Kuje prison and the group is determined to rescue him,
The source also said tangible plans have been made by the group and the only thing stalling them from executing the plan is the high cost of flying the Flash and his Star Labs team to Nigeria as dollar keeps appreciating against the Naira and the group is short of funds.
http://jagabannews..com/2016/09/flash-dilector-rescue.html?m=1

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Planning To Rescue Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Kuje Prison by sarrki(m): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
Signs of insanity

I said they are criminals

Am not disappointed

Only disappointed in there foolish followers

Burutai treat them and there followers as terrorist
Re: IPOB/MASSOB Planning To Rescue Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Kuje Prison by attackgat: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nairaland has a become a place where people come to start threads after smoking Egyptian weed.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/MASSOB Planning To Rescue Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Kuje Prison by chat2deen(m): 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
In commando style abi? Make them hire jack bauer and Micheal scofield nah grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB/MASSOB Planning To Rescue Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Kuje Prison by BiafranPrince: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
No wonder Oby called this place a rubbish bin, even people on drugs come and start rubbish topics.
Re: IPOB/MASSOB Planning To Rescue Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Kuje Prison by PFRB: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
I am new here and what I am seeing is so nasty.
Re: IPOB/MASSOB Planning To Rescue Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Kuje Prison by Gchimez: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
PFRB:
I am new here and what I am seeing is so nasty.
don't mind dem they are Yoruba miscreants always good at blasphemy.

(1) (Reply)

Recession: Govs Lavish Billions Of Naira On Bulletproof Cars For Selves & Wives / $29.9bn Loan: Don’t Politicise Buhari’s Request, Saraki Warns / Toyin Ahimaku Ex, Seun Egbegbe Before And After Stealing Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.