Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:06 AM

Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo) (2172 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo) by Sweetnik22(f): 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
– Steph Louise was beaten to a pulp by her boyfriend
because she refused sexual intercourse

– She received blows to the face that caused severe
damage on her jaw and face

– The woman beater was sentenced to prison

Steph Louise was brutally beaten and injured by
aggressive boyfriend after she refused to have sex one
night when he requested for it.

Steph Louise is a mum of one from Leeds. She shared
troubling pictures of herself after she got the beating of
her life from her boyfriend, Hoban. They were in bed
and Hoban had been grumpy all night, so when he
started asking for sex, Steph was in no mood and so
she declined.

This then drove Hoban to a complete rage, he immediately became aggressive, pushed her
on the bed and then left her crying under the quilt.
Minutes later, he walked back in the room, by this time,
the demon in him had come alive. He dragged her from
the bed, slammed her on the floor and started strangling
her.

She said: ” I want to warn other women out there of what monster this is .”
She explained that before she could say jack he was
“ ragging the whole quilt off of me and throwing it onto the floor, gripping me by my ankle and pulling me off the bed. He threw me onto the floor he then sat on top of me and strangled me to the floor so I couldn’t move,
continuously punching me 40 or 50 times.”

By the time he was done, she was unconscious and was
left for dead with a broken jaw, chipped front tooth and
three missing teeth.
She feared for her life and thought she might have
gotten brain damaged from the attack.

When help finally came, Hoban was arrested, taken to
Leeds crown court. Pleading guilty to unlawful
wounding, he was sentenced to 16 months in jail for the
grievous attack.

https://www.naij.com/979030-tragic-see-man-girlfriend-sex.html

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo) by TIREDOFSEX(f): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
As dem giv am all these blow for eyez....she still dey take different selfie.
OK kontinu
Re: Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo) by EOOJ(m): 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hmmm...some men really lack a sense of control. This is just too bad.

Its men like this that makes allen to be branded the same by some ladies. Left for me, jail is just not enough for wife beaters ooh
Re: Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo) by babdap: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
Blame it on konji
Re: Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
Oh man, too bad.
Re: Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo) by Debbywills(f): 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is serious shocked

When there are thousand and one ways he could get it?
Re: Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
Kai..see as this man re-arrange the poor lady's face all cos she denied him punna

Castrate him castrate him castrate him angry
Re: Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo) by MrWhaley: 12:27am On Sep 23, 2016
So he did all these 'cause of Kpekus?? Just Kpekus?? shocked shocked

Ahh! Konji is wicked. sad

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo) by Sweetnik22(f): 7:32am On Sep 23, 2016
Cos of two mins pleasure thats y he gave this lady such a wicked bruises mehn sad this man need to be castrated honestly undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo) by Sleekydee(m): 7:35am On Sep 23, 2016
konji is a leading cause of brutality against women!!!
Re: Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo) by xtervaganza(m): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2016
EOOJ:
Hmmm...some men really lack a sense of control. This is just too bad.

Its men like this that makes allen to be branded the same by some ladies. Left for me, jail is just not enough for wife beaters ooh
no sane man will assault his woman all because of no sex.

The man clearly has mental issues which the lady must have ignore for long.

Icf you've been to Europe you'll realise how useless their govt is. They just out mentally ill people in jail anyhow instead of getting them treated
Re: Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo) by bitchcrafts: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2016
What s prostitutes for? huh?
Re: Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo) by Sweetnik22(f): 8:15am On Sep 23, 2016
bitchcrafts:
What s prostitutes for? huh?
Maybe he doesn't have money for that at that moment n d konji holla am well well undecided undecided
Re: Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Don't ladies know a bully when they see one?

This guy obviously looks like a bully. undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

20 Fact About Boys / Shameful Thing A Mother Did With Her Son At A Beach / On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.