Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads (8761 Views)

Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground / WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. / Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by ikeyman00(m): 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2009
Motorists Groan As Lagos Roads Deteriorate

LAGOS — MOTORISTS plying major roads in Lagos State are currently doing that in pains as a result of potholes that have taken over the roads.

From the Orile-Iganmu end of the Lagos-Badagry express way to Agege Motor road, the Ikotun\Egbe road to Oshodi\Apapa expressway, the story is not different.

The situation has been made worse following the recent down pour which washed open the holes making them deeper. Mostly hit are those plying Lagos\Badagry and Oshodi\Apapa expressways with each motorist trying to outsmart the other.

The situation is even made worst when heavy duty vehicles while trying to avoid failed portions falls and blocks the entire road.

Such was the experience last Friday at the Berger-yard busstop along the Oshodi-Apapa expressway. Before the flyover bridge at the bus stop, a truck carrying a container had tripped while trying to maneuver the failed portion of the road and blocked the entire road leading to Kirirkiri town and the beachland estate. The snarled up traffic caused by that act was better imagined than experienced.

Commuters were left with no option than to trek several miles to their destinations as the traffic stretched to the Cele bus end of the expressway.

Most motorists who had spent hours in the traffic had to abandoned their vehicles and trekked to their offices and business points.

As this was going on, some street urchins popularly called area boys had positioned themselves by the failed portion waiting for any vehicle that would slip into the craters. A motorist who spoke on condition of anonymity who mistakenly slipped into one of the holes told Vanguard that he had to part with N1,500.00 to get his vehicle pulled out.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/oct/12/305.html
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by ikeyman00(m): 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2009
fashola losing it??

arnold
what do u think
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by Beaf: 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2009
Aren't those Federal roads? They are not Fashola's reponsibility.
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by Eagle1(m): 12:03am On Oct 13, 2009
' Rain rain go away, come again another day, Guv Fashola want to do roads'
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by babapupa: 12:19am On Oct 13, 2009
Abeg tell me why Lagos and Fashola dey give you nightmare, get some therapy before you vex jump off 3 mainland.
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 13, 2009
@Poster
blah, blah, blahwhat your signature doesnt really tally with what you preach, I dont really join issues with ethnic seperatists but i like to make my point clear,
First,the road in question is a trunk A road,so its never the responsibility of lagos,
Second,when tinubu was the governor,he repaired some federal roads but the money was not refunded till he left office;only for yaradua to later pay back, why are u blaming fashola on what ferma ought to do, Onitsha underbridge,warri-port harcourt,benin-ore,benin-abuja road,east west road etc, These are roads in the south-south and south-east regions in comatose, Why has the governors of those states not repaired the roads, ? cuz they are federal roads, Your source is more of a front but i wonder why u are not attacking your ibo governor that looted your state instead of coming to south-west for your subversive campaign, ask ur brother in crime,becomrich to lecture you slowpoke, by the way,dont expect me to argue with you cause i have just lecture you that "The road is yaradua road not fashola road", get it in your head and stop bitching around, good day,
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by 9ijaprince(m): 6:03am On Oct 13, 2009
Bluetooth you are too harsh.
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by OAM4J: 6:57am On Oct 13, 2009
Sorry, am out of here. no comment.
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by ikeyman00(m): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2009
@@@

oduduwa people; why cant yall see things as it is instead driving in tribalism

how can every oduduwa called lagos home town; even babapupa wey come from osun state

let me remind yall lagos was once capital of Nigeria; so some of yall can hit the wall

why not let the people that reside in lagos as we speak do the writing;Bubapapa plz stay in your village

once again; under Fashola potholes are flyng everywhere
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by ezeagu(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2009
ikeyman00:

@@@

oduduwa people; why cant yall see things as it is instead driving in tribalism

how can every oduduwa called lagos home town; even babapupa wey come from osun state

let me remind yall lagos was once capital of Nigeria; so some of yall can hit the wall

why not let the people that reside in lagos as we speak do the writing;Bubapapa plz stay in your village

once again; under Fashola potholes are flyng everywhere

Ikeyman why do you embarrass yourself?
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by ikeyman00(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2009
and eze-snail^^^^

why do u have to be stupid sometimes??

as far as nl is conerned i might be the most credible member in nl

seun
once was jealous!!

i think u are begining to visualise that

be real!! trust, that will takes u a long long way; hmmm just a hint
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by Mowire: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2009
@ikeyman00.
It looks like you are hard of understanding. The roads in your report are FEDERAL ROADS!

and, I live in Lagos. Go find something to do instead of misrepresenting Nigerians here.
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by ikeyman00(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2009
^^^^

right no more excuses

let me remind u what the usual sayin was back then when the oduduwa demanded the eastern roads should be done by the governor in which fund will be appropriated from the fg buget

why not do the same cuz we all nigeria??

thanks for lettin me u live in lagos
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by Mowire: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2009
ikeyman00:

^^^^

right no more excuses

let me remind u what the usual sayin was back then when the oduduwa demanded the eastern roads should be done by the governor in which fund will be appropriated from the fg buget

When was this demand?

You either an terribly uniformed person or are very forgetful or both. Just stop misrepresenting Nigerian, most don't have your "incapacities".
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by ezeagu(m): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2009
Mowire:

When was this demand?

You either an terribly uniformed person or are very forgetful or both. Just stop misrepresenting Nigerian, most don't have your "incapacities".

Don't argue with Ikeyman, he's confused.
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by honeric01(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2009
has the governors in east done the roads they were suppose to do since the so called oduduwa told them to do it? let them do them first, then you can come and make noise about potholes on federal roads here ok?
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by Tmoni(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2009
It pains me to say this and its really not my ethos by any way but

ikeyman000, you are not an intelligent individual and seriously bordering on stupidity

the guy clearly told you this roads are owned by FG and you still yak on,
Its ckear from the tittle of your post, you are snickering at the Governor, indigenes and residents of Lagos state
And yes, there are real indigenes of Lagos, I am one of them and my family house still stands there till tomorrow

I really fear for this country called Nigeria because even on faceless, anonymous forums like this, people are so much engaged in the "Tribal Wars"

cant we all post comments on various issues (National, State and even Local Government) without saying a tribe did that or another did this

Just recently, in response to the query on Lagos needing a new airport, some of the comments there where utterly ridiculous to the extent of someone saying if lagos was the only state in Nigeria meanwhile it was clearly stated that the airport would be privately funded.
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by nethacker(m): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2009
y this beef 4 we lagosians
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2009
ikey slowpoke is waiting for fashola to put up them this road is the property f the federal govt please bear with us signs tongue
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by MrCrackles(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2009
So Fashola is now a superman shocked
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by honeric01(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

So Fashola is now a superman shocked

don't mind that yeye ikedinaODE angry
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by MrCrackles(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2009
honeric01:

don't mind that yeye ikedinaODE angry
grin cheesy
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by fyneguy: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2009
issues
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by mekuslogan: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2009
If the federal roads in Lagos are not Fasola's business why should Federal road in the East be the business of eastern governors? Most of those bad roads in Aba and Onitsha are federal roads. Not so?
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by ikeyman00(m): 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2009
GOV Fashola; i know u are readin anyway;

all those stinking slowpoke upstairs hate to see the truth
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by folem: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2009
hmmm
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by FBS: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2009
Can anyone supply pictures/ images?
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by tkb417(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2009
ill slap this ikeyman one day
so stupid
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by folem: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2009
FBS:

Can anyone supply pictures/ images?

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/Transportation/5469600-147/story.csp

[img]http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg&STREAMOID=8SDVtySDANRvASUT$CBprS6SYeqqxXXqBcOgKOfTXxQ3azl125yMgtFAKc$oZnIKnW_PgxgftuECOcfJwS6Jtlp$r8Fy$6AAZ9zyPuHJ25T7a9GKDSxsGxtpmxP0VAUyHL6IDcZHtmM2t7xO$FHdJG95dFi6y2Uma3vSsvPpVyo-[/img]

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/5446077-147/In_Jakande_Estate_the_roads_have.csp

[img]http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg&STREAMOID=cc2V$rBaoYLrm5KJAIcJsC6SYeqqxXXqBcOgKOfTXxRiVi_0wP6nQAYWWCCpJlKmnW_PgxgftuECOcfJwS6Jtlp$r8Fy$6AAZ9zyPuHJ25T7a9GKDSxsGxtpmxP0VAUyHL6IDcZHtmM2t7xO$FHdJG95dFi6y2Uma3vSsvPpVyo-[/img]
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by 9ja4eva: 11:19am On Oct 15, 2009
Abeg leave Fashola alone.Am out of here.
Re: Under Superman Fashola Potholes Are In Multiples In Lagos Roads by olabukola: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2009
In as much as ikemann is a maron and an ibo tribal bigot, i have read on this forum where my fellow yoruba brothers wrota the that eastern gov should the niger bridge and collect the fund back from the FG. I can name names that said that and they are the same with ikeymaron.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook / Boko Haram Plan To Attack Ojukwu Burial / Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.