Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) (9184 Views)

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) / How Prophet Muhammad Applied Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by amodu(m): 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
I am in love with the letter "M" because of a man called Muhammad {SAW} whose grandfather's name is Mutalib born in the city of Makkah while he performed Hijrah (Migration) to Madinah as well as Hajj (pilgrimage) to Makkah and Madinah as he also journeyed through Minna and Muzdalifah, furthermore, he performed Mi'raaj (Ascension to seven Heavens), whose Hijrah calendar commenced with a month known as Muharram, he was given Al-Qur'an; Al-Mubinu, he is Merciful and also enjoined his followers to be Merciful, he is also known as Mustapha, Mujtabah, Murtadhah, Muntakho Muhammad Rasoolullah (Pbuh).

Do you love Him too?

Then offer numerous Salalloohu Alaehi Wasalam for him.

74 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by madridguy(m): 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
PBUH.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by amodu(m): 6:37am On Sep 23, 2016
Salallahu Alaehi Wa Salam
Jumah Mufeedah to us all

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Smellymouth: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2016
Alhamdulillah..

Jazaka Allahu khairan..

May the peace of the almighty Allah continually dwell in our lives.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Felaak47(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2016
S.A.W

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2016
Jumma mubarak everyone..

listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by AdlatWorld(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2016
salalau alay wasalam

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by osemoses1234(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2016
Who him epp

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by abdoolorunwa(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2016
Salallahu alayhim wasalam.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Shiifi(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2016
MUHAMMADU ROSULULLAHI
SALALAHU ALEIHI WASALAM[ S.A.W]

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by tunshe: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2016
coolYes! I also love letter M and love the prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) more than my parents. kiss

Allahumo Yaa Robbi Soli ala Muhammadin wa sayidi saa dati Nobiyu Muhammadin.

As-Salatul-'Ibrahimiyyah

Allahumma salli ala Muhammad, wa ala 'Ali Muhammad, kama sallayta ala ‘Ibrahim, wa ala 'Ali ‘Ibrahim. ‘Innaka Hamidum Majid. Allahumma barik ala Muhammad, wa ala 'Ali Muhammad, kama barakta ala ‘Ibrahim, wa ala 'Ali ‘Ibrahim. ‘Innaka Hamidum Majid.

The Meaning of Salatul-’Ibrahimiyyah

0 Allah, we ask You to raise the rank of Muhammad, and have mercy upon the Al (wives, Muslim kin, and pious Muslim followers) of Muhammad, as You raised the rank of Ibrahim, and the Al of Ibrahim. Verily, You are the One Who deserves to be praised and thanked, and the One Who is glorified. 0 Allah, we ask You to bless Muhammad, and the Al of Muhammad, as You blessed Ibrahim, and the Al of Ibrahim. Verily, You are the One Who deserves to be praised and thanked, and the One Who is glorified.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Bimpe29: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2016
amodu:
I am in love with the letter "M" because of a man called Muhammad {SAW} whose grandfather's name is Mutalib born in the city of Makkah while he performed Hijrah (Migration) to Madinah as well as Hajj (pilgrimage) to Makkah and Madinah as he also journeyed through Minna and Muzdalifah, furthermore, he performed Mi'raaj (Ascension to seven Heavens), whose Hijrah calendar commenced with a month known as Muharram, he was given Al-Qur'an; Al-Mubinu, he is Merciful and also enjoined his followers to be Merciful, he is also known as Mustapha, Mujtabah, Murtadhah, Muntakho Muhammad Rasoolullah (Pbuh).

Do you love Him too?

May the peace and blessing of Allah be showered on my beloved Prophet Muhammad, his households, and all those who follow his message till eternity.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Nejy(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2016
The bearer of the glad tidings. Peace Be Upon His Soul.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Mustapha111888(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2016
amodu:

Do you love Him too?

Sallalahu wa sallamu alayhi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by thugthang(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2016
SALLAL LAHU ALAIHI WA SALAM

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by amodu(m): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
Alhamdulillah..

Jazaka Allahu khairan..

May the peace of the almighty Allah continually dwell in our lives.

Wa antum fajazakallahu khairan

Aameen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Codeman01(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2016
Yes am also in love with him, May the blessings and mercy of Allah SWT be upon his noble soul, his companions and his house holds, he is seal of the prophets and the last of the messenger, the one and only man that was breast Fed with different woman when he was baby so that no one else but Allah SWT can claims to be his mother, the only person Allah jokes with when calling him yah hayul'al mudatheer, yah hayul'al Muzamil the comforter and the warner. The complete man of all mankind , the greatest and the most influential man in history, the man with no Facebook, Twitter, instagram and all sort of but with billions follower. Am proud to be a Muslim

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by favouriteYSF(m): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
Allahumon Ya'Robi solli Allah Muhammadin, wa sahiddi sahadati nabiyyi Muhammadin (SAW)

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Juniorbuba(m): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sallalahu alayhi wa sallam,juma'at mubarak 2 all my muslim brodaz nd 6terz on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by azeecoboy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
sallalahu alayhi wasalam... may peace and blessing be upon the best and last messenger of ALLAH... THE best of MANKIND.. jummah mubarak to my fellow muslim nairalanders.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sallallahu Alaihi wa sallam

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by olaztek(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
In Maher zain voice, Peace be upon the messanger, the chosen one.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by tintingz(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Salallau allay wasalaam.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by bobchigar(m): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
JazakAllahu Khairan

May the peace and blessing of Almighty Allah be showered on our beloved Prophet Muhammad, his households, companions and all those who follow his message till eternity. Amin

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by zhaner(f): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
I love Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) Jumma Mubarak !!!!

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by WorldRichest: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
I have two wonder kids, I never knew kids can be this wonderful and fun until I got these two "angels" in form of human from Allah. They both have an Islamic name and a Yoruba name. Their two Islamic names start with letter "M" while their two Yoruba names also start with letter "M". By the grace of Allah, when I have two more kids to make a total of four wonderful children, their two Islamic and two Yoruba names too will start with the letter "M". I love the letter "M" because the holy prophet's name starts with letter "M". My family does not know that I planned this, my extended and nuclear family just think that the letter "M" is just a coincidence in my kids' names. You all now see why I am the WorldRichest. If you love Allah and his prophet, you are automatically the world richest man. Allahu Akbar.

For those of you who might have been wondering how my kids Yoruba and Islamic names could start with "M", consider names like ;

Medinat Modupeola WorldRichest
Muniru Mojoyinoluwa WorldRichest
Memunat Mopelola WorldRichest
Mustapha Modurotoluwa WorldRichest
Musibau Mojolaoluwa WorldRichest

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Dayg88(m): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
Peace be upon him

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by yhemsy62(m): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
Salallahu Alaehi Wasallam

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Justicealh3(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
PBUH AND HIS FAMILY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by donikky(f): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sallallahu Alay wasalam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
Peace be upon Him and His entire household without exception

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Babaneh(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
صل الله عليه وسلم و على آله وصحبه اجمعين امين

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Timeline Of Sectarian Terrorism Against Shia Muslims / Whats Islam Ruling On Taking Photo,watching Videos,and Isbaal..proof Needed / Suicide Attacks Are Incompatible With Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.