Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Cashew Nuts Nigeria? What Is Nigeria's Ranking In The Production ? Pic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cashew Nuts Nigeria? What Is Nigeria's Ranking In The Production ? Pic (538 Views)

Ease Of Doing Business: FG Targets Top 100 Ranking In 2yrs / Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling / Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Nuts Nigeria? What Is Nigeria's Ranking In The Production ? Pic by bafnaija: 1:45am On Sep 23, 2016
IF DONE WELL THIS NUT COULD REPLACE OIL.
If you have data please provide to us so that we can
learn and discuss. This came to my mind yesterday as i was
reading about the nutritional benefit of cashew,
and i remember seeing cashew farms while
traveling around Nigeria.

Do you have data? let's talk about cashew.

Re: Cashew Nuts Nigeria? What Is Nigeria's Ranking In The Production ? Pic by chocolateme(f): 1:48am On Sep 23, 2016
Its a beautiful and nutritious fruit.
Heard that the extract from the nut is a raw material for aircraft oil or something like that,
Also heard that it gives permanent and non movable stains to the cloth materials once dropped on it.
My mom hates cashew..

1 Like

Re: Cashew Nuts Nigeria? What Is Nigeria's Ranking In The Production ? Pic by bafnaija: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2016
Haha, Lol,
mom should like cashew instead,
i love eating them

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy (lagos Residents Only ,OGBA ) / I Want A Stylist (professional Barber) To Manage A Saloon In Oyo Town / Car Hire Service Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.