Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] (40578 Views)

Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos / Dencia Shows Off Her Pink Cars / Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 6:11am On Sep 23, 2016
Despite the huge cost of the phone, Nigerians have already started showing off their new gadgets on social media. Days after Apple officially kicked off the sale of their new phone, iPhone 7. Two Nigerian movie stars have copped theirs.

Tonto Dikeh got hers as a gift, but Tayo Sobola popular known as Sotayo who recently got her mum a N5.7 million jeep as birthday gift has also taken to social media to show off her iPhone 7, which according to her cost a whooping N500k, wondering if she will start to cry if the screen should break.

In the footage, Sotayo shows off her new phone with the caption, 'Bought it cause I wanna see what its like'

See photos below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/another-popular-actress-flaunts-her.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Smellymouth: 6:13am On Sep 23, 2016
"..I bought it cos I wanna see what it's like..." NASO.. grin

Shey you haff seen how it looks like, Oya dash another purzin na..

More grease and wetness to your Punna..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4270067_img20160917174158edit_jpeg59d74105ae6c112afdda527b12d1c1ce

284 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by youngberry001(m): 6:15am On Sep 23, 2016
Very good i clap for you.....

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by McBrooklyn(m): 6:16am On Sep 23, 2016
Tonto Dikeh was a badass because she drinks and she is wayward, and yet she married a good guy who bought her an iPhone 7 and some ladies out there kept their virginity for a guy that can't even afford to buy them a Tecno Phantom or even an Infinix Hot Note . . . God Dey OoOoOo!!! cheesy cheesy

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by youngest85(m): 6:16am On Sep 23, 2016
weed at work
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by alberto2k(m): 6:16am On Sep 23, 2016
These Oloshos knows no recession mehn!

29 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 23, 2016
heeeeeyhaaĆ aaaa

powerhouse down there go don hot, I hail my fellow pounder....... we rock h*e punny grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Jay542(m): 6:29am On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
"..I bought it cos I wanna see what it's like..." NASO.. grin

Shey you haff seen how it looks like, Oya dash another purzin na..

More grease and wetness to your Punna..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4270067_img20160917174158edit_jpeg59d74105ae6c112afdda527b12d1c1ce

Haaha. You crazy oo cheesy

35 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Smellymouth: 6:32am On Sep 23, 2016
Jay542:

Haaha. You crazy oo cheesy

Baba, na d truth you talk oo.. grin

Recession is making me mad mhenn..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 23, 2016
And she had to show it off on social media.
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 23, 2016
grin

Uummm... That looks cool.. I think I need to change my phone too.. cheesy

The latest the better... Maybe I will look sexy when I take pishure with iPhone 7 like tat yellow girl in the pishure .grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Smellymouth: 6:37am On Sep 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Uummm... That looks cool.. I think I need to change my phone too.. cheesy

The latest the better... Maybe I will look sexy when I take pishure with iPhone 7 grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by TrapHedges(m): 6:38am On Sep 23, 2016
Tiis girl node shame sef.. Chai.. Y she telling us she bought iPhone 7, broke ass grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:39am On Sep 23, 2016
I see... naso u get Monet reachhh

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Jay542(m): 6:40am On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, na d truth you talk oo.. grin

Recession is making me mad mhenn..
Na everybody don mad finish sir. But them say worst days are over. Be like say we go soon well bacc.

4 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=49596188][/quote]

Uuhh... Aaahh... The rich boi quoted me... grin

Baba, it's my bday nxtwk... Can u give me iPhone 7 (jet black) so I cud take pishure like the yellow girl in pishure? tongue cheesy they said u be cousin of Dangote kiss...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Smellymouth: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Baba, it's my bday nxtwk... Can u give me iPhone 7 (jet black) so I cud take pishure like the yellow girl in pishure? tongue cheesy they said u be cousin of Dangote kiss...

Nne, money is not the problem...

Send ya account details.. Anugo?
cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Nne, money is not the problem...

Send ya account details.. Anugo?
cheesy grin

Sure.... grin

How much e dey send me? tongue cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by englishmart(m): 7:01am On Sep 23, 2016
you bought it because you have the money. What's the difference between infinix hot note, and infinix note 3?

5 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Trapqueen77 y u no tell me say u need I phone just wait send me ur adress and konga will bring the phone to ur doormouth

5 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by GoggleB(m): 7:13am On Sep 23, 2016
500k nkwa
Tech guys how much is iPhone7
Couz d way Nigerians the hype still Dis days na die..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 23, 2016
comradespade:

Trapqueen77 y u no tell me say u need I phone just wait send me ur adress and konga will bring the phone to ur doormouth

cry our door here don't have mouth sha... cry cry

U know baba smellymouth is rich ooo.. He owns plantain and coffee plantation and not to mention the groundnut in many states... grin

4 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by honeygirl17: 7:53am On Sep 23, 2016
TrapHedges:
Tiis girl node shame sef.. Chai.. Y she telling us she bought iPhone 7, broke ass grin
watin want make her shame, na she cause the recession ?

3 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2016
Na so dem go dey lie upandan.. There's an 80% chance it's one of her sugar daddies that got her the phone.. grin

shebi she buy am just to see am make she go dash somborri na grin

7 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U know baba smellymouth is rich ooo.. He owns plantain and coffee plantation and not to mention the groundnut in many states... grin

wat u are trying to say is he is into boli ati epa(roasted plantain and groundnut) business grin

10 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Smellymouth: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Sure.... grin

How much e dey send me? tongue cheesy

Faive Hundred Taaaaasaaaand..

10 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Smellymouth: 8:35am On Sep 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Naso..

3 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Faive Hundred Taaaaasaaaand..

grin oohh yeah baba Chukwu I dey feel dancing oooo... cheesy I can buy my new iPhone7 then... Ooh yeaabb baba, I dey send u now my account numba cheesy tongue
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Smellymouth: 8:42am On Sep 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin oohh yeah baba Chukwu I dey feel dancing oooo... cheesy I can buy my new iPhone7 then... Ooh yeaabb baba, I dey send u now my account numba cheesy tongue

In the voice of P-SQUARE ==>

Today na today eh/
and when I finish you go no say na me/
As you dey they delay eh, to proof my Love/
you must to chop my money eeh/
Because my bank alert na gbagaun/
my cheque he no dey bounce/
My mansion all na badam/
baby take a look around ...

[img]http://i./PHjN3JWQtiNXO.gif[/img]

25 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Pabloosas(m): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2016
comradespade:

wat u are trying to say is he is into boli ati epa(roasted plantain and groundnut) business grin
shocked cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by dogstyle007(m): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2016
watever
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2016
Why are women naturally foolish ??

I bought 4 of these phones in just one day but i didn't go around telling everyone in town

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car / Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma / Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.