Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Pls Advice Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Advice Me (982 Views)

I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed / Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me by OMOTOWO(m): 7:47am On Sep 23, 2016
Good morning.Please,i need your candid opinions to make a life decision.Last week,i got a job which its salary is N50000 in Lagos.I have started the work last week.The same last week,i got an alert of N343,000 from .........

I was in osun state before then(with my wife) but now I have moved to lagos(leaving my wife behind) because of the new job .The job is an accounting job which make me close late in the night due to the nature of the business involve(that is not a problem for me anyway because I resume by 11am).

The problem now is that I am planning to buy a Bajaj motorcycle and go back to osogbo for commercial riding.The fact is that I am in love with osun state because cost of living there is very cheap(talk of feeding,accomodation and transportation).If I should consider electricity supply too,osogbo enjoy 20-hour supply of electricity a day.

I spent 80 per cent of my life in lagos before one useless job relocated me to osun state.Therefore,i know how living or settling down in lagos looks like.Considering all these and the fact that I can make more than the N50,000 in osogbo by riding a motorcycle for commercial purpose.

The question is should I go back to osogbo to start the commercial motorcycle riding job(I can ride very well)which will make me have good time for myself and my wife or get an accommodation in lagos and continue the job?I have been pondering on the best for me since last week but it seems I never come to a conclusion.

Thank you
Re: Pls Advice Me by fleexee(m): 8:01am On Sep 23, 2016
Left to me, I will advice u go back to Osun state and invest. If u are the type that's comfortable with riding okada with ur certificates ride on. But better still u can invest in a more lucrative business cos life here in Lagos ehn. Even with ur less than 400k balance can't guarantee a well furnished accomodation and u need to consider ur wife because she might have to start afresh with Lagos life style. It is well my brother

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me by OMOTOWO(m): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2016
fleexee:
Left to me, I will advice u go back to Osun state and invest. If u are the type that's comfortable with riding okada with ur certificates ride on. But better still u can invest in a more lucrative business cos life here in Lagos ehn. Even with ur less than 400k balance can't guarantee a well furnished accomodation and u need to consider ur wife because she might have to start afresh with Lagos life style. It is well my brother
thank u bro.my wife also lived in Lagos before.she followed me to osun
Re: Pls Advice Me by d4guy: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2016
Bro i will not advice you go back and ride okada, it is not an honorable job, God forbid you break your leg one day,that's the end, you will put your family in another problem,just keep the job and continue searching for a better one. Accounting has a career prospect.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me by OMOTOWO(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2016
d4guy:
Bro i will not advice you go back and ride okada, it is not an honorable job, God forbid you break your leg one day,that's the end, you will put your family in another problem,just keep the job and continue searching for a better one. Accounting has a career prospect.
thanks bro..that leg breaking though...it is well
Re: Pls Advice Me by odimbannamdi(m): 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
d4guy:

OMOTOWO, Please follow this advice.
Re: Pls Advice Me by Kjnwancaro: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
Go back to oshogbo to ride okada? Don't try it!!! Last month I was in Akure I was going to take a bike from Sunday bus top. Immediately the guy picked me up one garrage riffraff just came to the guy removed his key and said he has to pay 100 naira. The guy gave him the money and started complaining to me that he has to find a better job, he started telling me how God has been seeing him through the rough times riding okada how he almost lost his life and all. I was moved to tears because I know the man really want a better life for himself and here you are with a 50k office job but you want to go back to the mud? Think bro.

For me I'll suggest you get a Rommate to live with for now to reduce cost of living so when you're well balanced your wife can join you in lag.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Advice Me by Zirah: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
You're one lucky guy and a blessed one at that! First, you got a good job (accounting) and your wife followed you to settle in Osogbo. She's a good woman. She loves you. Take care of her well when you become super duper rich cos l tell you, dear, it won't take long from now.

God forbids that you go back to Osogbo to okada riding, why will you wanna do that! Forget it, you're still gonna make it big as an accountant, this 50k is merely part of the struggle. Are you chartered? Never mind if you're not, you can begin professionals at your new job. This is just the beginning of greater things for you.

You'll garner experience at your current job and move for better offers. Don't throw away your future by making wrong choices.

OMOTOWO:
Good morning.Please,i need your candid opinions to make a life decision.Last week,i got a job which its salary is N50000 in Lagos.I have started the work last week.The same last week,i got an alert of N343,000 from .........

I was in osun state before then(with my wife) but now I have moved to lagos(leaving my wife behind) because of the new job .The job is an accounting job which make me close late in the night due to the nature of the business involve(that is not a problem for me anyway because I resume by 11am).

The problem now is that I am planning to buy a Bajaj motorcycle and go back to osogbo for commercial riding.The fact is that I am in love with osun state because cost of living there is very cheap(talk of feeding,accomodation and transportation).If I should consider electricity supply too,osogbo enjoy 20-hour supply of electricity a day.

I spent 80 per cent of my life in lagos before one useless job relocated me to osun state.Therefore,i know how living or settling down in lagos looks like.Considering all these and the fact that I can make more than the N50,000 in osogbo by riding a motorcycle for commercial purpose.

The question is should I go back to osogbo to start the commercial motorcycle riding job(I can ride very well)which will make me have good time for myself and my wife or get an accommodation in lagos and continue the job?I have been pondering on the best for me since last week but it seems I never come to a conclusion.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me by ijeshaboy: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
@op, how far is your plan for Lagos accommodation, what type of job did u get for 50k and is there any assurance you can keep the job for long, have you try to confirm the history of the new coy? Do they pay salary as at when due? What is your wife decision about it? Don't waste that 373k on Lagos accommodation and after 6month the coy will ask you to go. If the company as a true career path relocate to lag, you are a family man let your family interest be above all interest , compare and contrast and take the lesser risk. God will guide u.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me by OMOTOWO(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Zirah:
You're one lucky guy and a blessed one at that! First, you got a good job (accounting) and your wife followed you to settle in Osogbo. She's a good woman. She loves you. Take care of her well when you become super duper rich cos l tell you, dear, it won't take long from now.

God forbids that you go back to Osogbo to okada riding, why will you wanna do that! Forget it, you're still gonna make it big as an accountant, this 50k is merely part of the struggle. Are you chartered? Never mind if you're not, you can begin professionals at your new job. This is just the beginning of greater things for you.

You'll garner experience at your current job and move for better offers. Don't throw away your future by making wrong choices. thanks bro..i appreciate bro.

(1) (Reply)

Recovery Officer / School Vacancy Around Mowe, Ogun State / Vacancy For An Office Manager At Sanddriana & Co Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.