Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

How Can I Download Games To Psp App On My Android - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Can I Download Games To Psp App On My Android (2957 Views)

Top 10 Medium Spec PC Games To Play In 2016 / Android Games To Look Out For As At Now / Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Download Games To Psp App On My Android by EternalTruth: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2016
Hello gurus in the house, i saw my friend playing Pes 2016 on his android and i later realized that he downloaded it and set it up using the PSP application. He sent the psp app through flashshare and it was around 17mb but now the question is how do i set it up and update psp games like pes, fifa, gta and many games to it cos i'm seeing so many folders but cant set it up.
Any help pls?
cc : barackodam
Re: How Can I Download Games To Psp App On My Android by barackodam: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2016
Open the ppsspp, go to the folder you downloaded or collected the game, and click on the game.

The game must be in a .iso or .cso before it can play, if it's in .zip or .rar, then you have to extract first before opening with ppsspp
Re: How Can I Download Games To Psp App On My Android by FroshGirl(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Download Games To Psp App On My Android by EternalTruth: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
barackodam:
Open the ppsspp, go to the folder you downloaded or collected the game, and click on the game.

The game must be in a .iso or .cso before it can play, if it's in .zip or .rar, then you have to extract first before opening with ppsspp
bro I've really suffered in the hands of I so file.. I've searched the net and all what I see is rar and 7z files that you'd need to extract the Iso files and I've tried numerous applications like 7zip and unrar etc to extract the files but can't.. some even needs passwords.

so bro isn't there any site one can download direct Iso or cso files without any need for extraction?
Re: How Can I Download Games To Psp App On My Android by barackodam: 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
EternalTruth:
bro I've really suffered in the hands of I so file.. I've searched the net and all what I see is rar and 7z files that you'd need to extract the Iso files and I've tried numerous applications like 7zip and unrar etc to extract the files but can't.. some even needs passwords.

so bro isn't there any site one can download direct Iso or cso files without any need for extraction?

Download from emuparadise, recommended
Re: How Can I Download Games To Psp App On My Android by EternalTruth: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
barackodam:

emuparadise downloads in rar and I've tried all applications to unrar it and I can't..
some needs password sef others fail while extracting

any link where I can download CSO file without any need for extraction
Re: How Can I Download Games To Psp App On My Android by heed101(m): 7:03am On Mar 07, 2017
barackodam:

Most of their files are corrupt.
Re: How Can I Download Games To Psp App On My Android by barackodam: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
heed101:
Most of their files are corrupt.

Maybe now, but then, none is downloaded was ever corrupted
Re: How Can I Download Games To Psp App On My Android by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
barackodam:

I wouldn't recommend emuparadise some games in emuparadise are corrupted download it from freeroms and extract it that's all
Re: How Can I Download Games To Psp App On My Android by dunmorris(m): 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
EternalTruth:
pls bro don't u have mortal kombat unchained Iso or CSO files? extracting it has been a pained in the neck. I need a site to download direct CSO or Iso files without need of extraction.
I will work on that as soon as possible.
Re: How Can I Download Games To Psp App On My Android by EternalTruth: 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
dunmorris:

I will work on that as soon as possible.
God will bless u as soon as u do so.
give me a feedback as soon as you're done

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Ps3 Discs @cheap Prices / You Can Get Paid Directly To Your Bank Account When U Play Online Games / How Much Is PS5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.