Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi (26815 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars / Throwback Photos Of Pastor Kumuyi As He Turns 75 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by todaynewsreview: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2016
Pastor W.F Kumuyi was born into a Christian family in Erin-Ijesha, Osun State, Nigeria. He completed his secondary school education in 1961, and in 1962 started teaching mathematics at Mayflower School in Ikenne, Ogun-State, from where he proceeded to the University of Ibadan and in 1967 graduated with a first-class honours degree in mathematics. He became a born-again Christian in April 1964.

Kumuyi remarried in October 2010 in London, about 18 months after the death of his first wife.

In April 2013, Kumuyi was named as one of the "500 most powerful people on the planet" and Deeper Christian Life Ministry named as "the World's largest Megachurch" by Foreign Policy magazine (FP).

: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1512/throwback-photos-of-pastor-williams-f-kumuyi

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
Though thy beginning was small thy later end shall be greatly increased

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by seankay(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
Days when he neva blow grin

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by Victorakats(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
Truth is, he's a great teacher of the word of God.

The challenge is that some of his followers practice what he never preached!!!

May God uphold him!!!

For relationship counselling, visit www.amaraofficial.com today!!!

27 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by aariwa(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
Remain blessed sir ,today,always and forevermore.You are an inspiration to millions of people including my humble self

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by holyfather(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
God's humble servant.
I love this man.
God bless and keep you sir.

16 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by Flexherbal(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Wow!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by Nairadays: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
My Mentor. cheesy

God bless you sir.

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by kaen1317: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
One of the true few man of God. God bless u pastor

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by ajalawole(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
i love this man, but some of his church members are like some winch from ur village :Di love this man, but some of his church members are like some winch from ur village

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by samopad(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
One of the great men of God I respect so much in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by Adegokenath(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
T
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by sexymoma(f): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
ajalawole:
i love this man, but some of his church members are like some winch from ur village :Di love this man, but some of his church members are like some winch from ur village
Most of dem... ma parent lived with one of dem eh shocked this pple go carray tv for cage...na dia, for my entire i first see parent wey dey carray tv put for iron cage... dia pikin go come dey peep upandan for neighbor window... chai the worse thing be say their pikin..the female...chai na WIFI she jos dey give toto as God take dash am...

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by Demmtek(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
kumuyi my dad's lecturer in unilag my dad calls him uncle

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by DozieInc(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
When God calls you and picks your call.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Rich nigga,,, dis recession no dae touch clergymen

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by MrMcJay(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
This year, there shall be no No Lack, No Loss, No Limitation

And the people said...

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
Twiale
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by ajalawole(m): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
sexymoma:
Most of dem
i tell u
Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by Orikinla(m): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
Victorakats:
Truth is, he's a great teacher of the word of God.

The challenge is that some of his followers practice what he never preached!!!

May God uphold him!!!

For relationship counselling, visit www.amaraofficial.com today!!!
May Almighty God JEHOVAH help them.
I spent my 1978 holidays attending his free summer tutorial classes for secondary schools in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by xreal: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
90% of the known pastors in the west are from Ijesha.

ask google and confirm.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by davss02(m): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
More Grace..True man of God

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by kaen1317: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
One of the true few men of God

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by eraly(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
MrMcJay:
This year, there shall be no No Lack, No Loss, No Limitation

And the people said...

AMEN!!!

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by wellmax(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
Now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by ileogbenfidel(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
This is a true man of God I respect personally

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by DoTheNeedful: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
Orikinla:
May Almighty God JEHOVAH help them.
I spent my 1978 holidays attending his free summer tutorial classes for secondary schools in Lagos.

Baba,you don old o shocked. What is your age range if i may ask

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by abeloma: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
Never despise a little beginning. Nobody can ever say he will be this great. Ride on great man of God.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by ifenes(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
He's been a fraud all his life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by toshino4real(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
todaynewsreview:
Pastor W.F Kumuyi was born into a Christian family in Erin-Ijesha, Osun State, Nigeria. He completed his secondary school education in 1961, and in 1962 started teaching mathematics at Mayflower School in Ikenne, Ogun-State, from where he proceeded to the University of Ibadan and in 1967 graduated with a first-class honours degree in mathematics. He became a born-again Christian in April 1964.

Kumuyi remarried in October 2010 in London, about 18 months after the death of his first wife.

In April 2013, Kumuyi was named as one of the "500 most powerful people on the planet" and Deeper Christian Life Ministry named as "the World's largest Megachurch" by Foreign Policy magazine (FP).

: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1512/throwback-photos-of-pastor-williams-f-kumuyi

Human being, hmmm, do you know that this man did not visit his mother even after she died, or even his home town, Erin ijesa, what kind of man of God does that? But at the end of the day, you will defend him that he is directed by holy ghost.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi by Jcan: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
one of the pastors i respect a lot.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young / Lucius Iwejuru Ugorji, Bishop Of Ahiara Mbaise Imo Resumes Duty / Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.