Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) (60721 Views)

Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station / Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Mobbed By Excited Traders At Ariaria Market In Aba. Photos / Police Jeep Trapped At Ariaria Market In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by DjAduba(m): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
dionma:
Am enjoying this sit at home groove. IPOB please extend it for one week. Biko
We will make it last for 3 solid months to prove our points.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by biggz82: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
How long una go stay like dis, wen hunger show una go open store

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
they are yet to understand what they are doing(IPOB)
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by ellovee(m): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
Israeljones:
With the look of things here most of this guy are the ones doing boi boi while there ogas are in one secret room biting there fingers with frustration on how much they wud be loosing 2day...
Let them extend this to another day and see what happens...
This boys havent seen holiday from their oga in a while,,, and they manage to get one 2day,, and yu expect them not to use it to the fullest...

For me oo.... A day is not enuf.. They shud extend it to another week and see wah happenss...
[size=14pt]they don't need to stay at home for an entire week for you to understand how resolute the ppl are. Even if they make it one month, wailers like you will still wail.
Better still, consider this as a warning strike! [/size]

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
as eXpected yoruba changing mOuth ,I thought your brothers said igbo man cannot close his shop for nnamdi kanu y changing like chameleon ....this people una need deliverance series of prayers fro kumuyi,pastor chris ,adboye and the rest gosh......do you know that yorubas said that nnamdi kanu must surely die in detention? but if he s released tomorrow they ll change mouth or shift the goal post by saying "baba is democratic,Go and sin no more,nnamdi has collected bribe,he is tired of staying in the zOo cell......if u doubt this bookmark this and watch how thing ll unfold in future

Nawa o Buhari has created a tribal division. How many Yorubas are happy with Kanu's detention. I know for sure I am not. And I believe majority are not. Please let's stop this generalization. You probably refer to the likes of Tinubu who work closely with Buhari. I don't know them personally but I suspect they have been marginalized from power too. This Igbo thing is all PMB. I won't even say north. Maybe the elites who benefit from oil. You will be surprised how many northerners care less if we separate. I think that discussion will come back one day. The signs are too vivid. It is for the efficient management of our resources too. This is not working men.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by cornel00(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
Booklife:
IBO I beg make una continue to sleep at home and eat too make we see who go loss

I can feel your pain, take heart

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by okwyee(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
This Biafra of a thing, i think we igbos are pushing if too hard, if God really wanted Biafra he could have given zik the wisdom to fight for our independence alone... we would have won the civil war, all the endless blood shed would have amounted to something, but things ain't that way...
Igbos pls start thinking of how you can develop your region so it could be a force to reckon in Nigeria, not developing other peoples lands and waiting on the government to help you out....
no beef intended here, just saying my mind and some bitter Truth....

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
LorDBolton:
I can see some open shops there... if they extend it by 3/4 days I guarantee u more shops will open.

Even I when I was younger would reject my mums food (morning, after, evening). Nobody will tell me to accept the next days breakfast abi I wan make hunger kee me?

During d war same igbos turned to cannibalism right? It shows u it's not by 'chest beating'

Are ya'll ready to go in for the long haul? I mean do something really daring not childish

Inbetween : I must commend the high level o.f 'obedience shown to the order
Yes, they will eventually open. It is still a successful protest. You cannot keep ignoring a whole tribe who feel cheated. Na from clap dance dey start. The message is clear. In d last 16 years, how many times did we hear Biafra? Not to talk of a successful protest. They came out, dem kill some of them. They have decided a silent protest. What next could happen?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by osculatedon(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Israeljones:
With the look of things here most of this guy are the ones doing boi boi while there ogas are in one secret room biting there fingers with frustration on how much they wud be loosing 2day...
Let them extend this to another day and see what happens...
This boys havent seen holiday from their oga in a while,,, and they manage to get one 2day,, and yu expect them not to use it to the fullest...

For me oo.... A day is not enuf.. They shud extend it to another week and see wah happenss...
how on earth did it concern you?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by obagangan: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
nice one. pls let them continue for one more week
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
Israeljones:

I am a pure Yoruba dude... Konk to say the least..
Yu people have bin criticising us for not helping ur situtaion out... And now yu got one,,,,, u stil complaining..

Bros tear!
Afoja helping Igbo .
What help can a mortician render a sick patient

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
how i wish they go

they should leave from lagos, abuja, etc to their states..

i want to see how it will look like if ibos need visa to come lagos for instance..

three is a crowd

let them go

uselessness

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by cornel00(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
nyabinghi:
What is yoruba business if igbo wanna shut down their markets or businesses. Biafra the land of rising crime. Lmao, who dey but from ariara market? No be una. When money finish una go rob una people. Quote me and I will rape your sisters and mum.

Afonja from the brown roof republic of zoogeria spotted!!!

aren't you ashamed?? Yes they are land of rising crime yet you can not kick them out from your map and that makes you their partner in crime.
Go and kill yourself idiaat

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Debaddest(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
laffwitmi:
Christianity is a scam- NNAMDI Kanu
Nigeria as a Christian country is a scam

It's obvious they fingered your brain

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by mengho(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
orimsamsam:
This is good. It should be extended to a week till dey release our director. Even a month self
even a year sef, perhaps a decade will suffice

Fedral goverment must release kanu or we shall die of hunger together with him as he stays in prison

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Debaddest(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
laffwitmi:
Christianity is a scam- NNAMDI Kanu
Nigeria as a Christian country is a scam by Federal government

It's obvious they fingered your brain

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by kodymack(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
Give them Biafra and they turn to South Sudan in two months

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
wizzyrich:
Biafra sit at home holiday is really making my day, I can feel the Afonjas and Abokiisss sweating in their pants.
shatttap there
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by LasPlagas: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
Abeg I want to ask one question. Who loses? How does their sit at home affect the government?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
okosodo:
For injustice to stop, biafra should be achieved. We in Edo will simply join them
i pity u ooooo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Do u knw ibos wel? they fought and survivd 3yrs.Aba women riot lasted for weeks.so.if they close shop notin hapen to them.ibo man can do anything to get wat he believd in

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by cornel00(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
kodymack:
See this idiot talking. Don't goan open shop.

E pain am gringrin
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
tiwiex:

Yes, they will eventually open. It is still a successful protest. You cannot keep ignoring a whole tribe who feel cheated. Na from clap dance dey start. The message is clear. In d last 16 years, how many times did we hear Biafra? Not to talk of a successful protest. They came out, dem kill some of them. They have decided a silent protest. What next could happen?

Dunno make em carry on sha.

All I know is naija cannot scatter without a war, why didn't dey do all these when BH were keeping army occupied during gej tenure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari / SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.