Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband (3533 Views)

Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage / Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by omolayo1310: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
pls i need an advice, my husband do beat at every misunderstanding, sometimes it lead me to been hospitalised as result of his beating, my parent have intervene so many times but no change, the last one he did, i report him to the police and he was and arrested and detained overnight and he was also forced to write an undertaking not to beat me again, i hope all will be fine after this, but i guess wrong as he still beat me last week saying, his not scared of going to sleep at the station, am tired i dnt know what to do, i dnt want my 3 kids to suffer,. i need advice, no insult pls.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by chocolateme(f): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Abusive marriages are skyrocketing these days.. we have thousands of such cases here, you didn't even mention any single reason why he abuses you in the first place.
I don't support women being abused in marriages but we women should also be very careful in both words and actions. Madam i guess u must have millions of posts on same issue here and advices preferred to the victims.
If you know that you can't find your way around it and that he can never stop abusing you, then file for separation before you find yourself in a dark hole of oblivion (six feet)
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by wonyi: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Pls elaborate more...how was your courtship?
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Dyt(f): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
They have campaigned
Leave
Leave
If you die won't your kids suffer?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by madridguy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
What sort of help are you seeking now? When you're busy eating Nkwobi, Hamburger and Suya don't you know you're dating Mike Tyson then? Am double sure your Man has been beating you while courting but you ignored it simply because his spending for you.

My advise for you, go to any mosque in your area using kettle for ablution, get enough left over ablution water for him, use it to prepare food for him and am sure Allah will touch his heart.
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by olaleks007(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
Eyah Pele

Get someone to act like a pastor or Alfa (anyone U know ur husband will listen to). Tell the person to help U tell ur husband that anytime he beat U again, something disastrous will happen to him. (U can formulate anything U know that can scare him)

Now watch what happen next.
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by somez(m): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
You must fight back!! Fight to revive your marriage. Use your pen and paper and not your fist.
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Omotayor123(f): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
Don't wait until he kills you. Pls... Go back to the police station and report. Men like him should Not be condone, He should be taught a Lesson.

Staying in an Abusive marriage should Not be Encouraged.

I pray God see you through!

4 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by MMotimo: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
Even animals like goat, dog, etc run when they are under attack. It is called survival instinct. You, a human being are much more than these animals.

Many victims of domestic abuse did not think they could end up dead and may that not be your portion but why take chances with someone who is unrepentant and lands you in the hospital already?

omolayo1310:
pls i need an advice, my husband do beat at every misunderstanding, sometimes it lead me to been hospitalised as result of his beating, my parent have intervene so many times but no change, the last one he did, i report him to the police and he was and arrested and detained overnight and he was also forced to write an undertaking not to beat me again, i hope all will be fine after this, but i guess wrong as he still beat me last week saying, his not scared of going to sleep at the station, am tired i dnt know what to do, i dnt want my 3 kids to suffer,. i need advice, no insult pls.

7 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Omotayor123(f): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
wonyi:
Pls elaborate more...how was your courtship?
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
What sort of help do you need? Are you a baby? Should people tell you what to do? I hate this type of thread!

Stay with him. Enjoy the beatings.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Sleekydee(m): 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
omolayo1310:

Use ur power as a woman, next time when he is about to raise his hands, Give him a BLOW-JOB

watch wonders happen...
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
omolayo1310:

If you can take care of yourself and your kids, leave him asap. If you can't, make someone break both his arms. When he recovers, repeat it. angry

Nonsense! angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Dyt(f): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
LadyMercedes:
What sort of help do you need? Are you a baby? Should people tell you what to do? I hate this type of thread!

Stay with him. Enjoy the beatings.

But rumour has it that the man you seeing was beating his wife
undecided undecided undecided undecided

If you intend marrying him, then I will be sorry for you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by theEYe21(f): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Dyt:
They have campaigned
Leave
Leave
If you die won't your kids suffer?
As in! undecided...help me ask her o!
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by misspicy(f): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
Aunty Dyt shocked

@OP,I won't repeat the RUN word,coz I'm sure you know that already,and you will not and do not intend to leave your husband no.matter How much he rearranges your destiny,so lemme try another approach.

Why don't you avoid things that set him off,eg,what are your actions,inactions,words,that makes him beat you?
Since the beating has become a pattern and it is now pummelling,I'm sure you must have noticed the things that makes him angry and violent avoid doing them,be nice to him,pray for him submit to him,love him.....

And endure,yes endure,unless you still have survival instincts and you will stop listening to the society.

My 1kobo

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by sexymoma(f): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
You wrote your own side of the story... and im gonna ask questions from your own side of the story ma'm
you told us you guys have 3kids... means you've gotten married for a while now
has he been beating you from the begining of your marriage or he jos developed that all of a sudden?
did you guys go into courtship at all
didn't you see any traces before you got married to him
and lastly why are you still in the marriage.. "it a quest ma'm''
and live for your kids ma'm... they already have some kinda fear in them about family...
pls don't add to it.
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Dyt(f): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
misspicy:
Aunty Dyt shocked

Ehn na
grin grin
angry angry angry
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
madridguy:

My advise for you, go to any mosque in your area using kettle for ablution, get enough left over ablution water for him, use it to prepare food for him and am sure Allah will touch his heart.

Op come and see solution oo

Make sure you implement immediately grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by misspicy(f): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
Dyt:

Ehn na
grin grin
angry angry angry
gringrin

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Dyt(f): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
misspicy:

gringrin

Ask her

angry angry angry
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
Dyt:

But rumour has it that the man you seeing was beating his wife
undecided undecided undecided undecided

If you intend marrying him, then I will be sorry for you

Really? You don't say. grin

No offense, but, anyone who thinks I'm in Nigeria, "dating" a man in the UK, which is 4,443 miles away, must have some nuts loose in their heads. #JustSaying grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Dyt(f): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Lol!!!

You also believe I'm in Nigeria, dating a man in the UK? You do realize Nigeria is 4,443 miles from the UK, right? cheesy cheesy cheesy

You guys are unbelievable. grin grin grin

I have done it before
cheesy cheesy
I left him when I caught him cheating with several babes online
These London men ain't loyal
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Did it not sweet you?
Shey he wants to marry you and take you to London

O bebe
London is sweet oo

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Dyt(f): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Ogbonna e sweet oo
She haf shange it

Hehehehehe
Chai
Aunty Idaya can like aproko ehn
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
Dyt:

I have done it before
cheesy cheesy
I left him when I caught him cheating with several babes online
These London men ain't loyal
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Did it not sweet you?
Shey he wants to marry you and take you to London

O bebe
London is sweet oo

That's the difference between the two of us, honey.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Dyt(f): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
LadyMercedes:

That's the difference between the two of us, honey.

You no exception of being in the position of dating a man in the UK
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Dyt(f): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
LadyMercedes:

No offense, but, anyone who thinks I'm in Nigeria, "dating" a man in the UK, which is 4,443 miles away, must have some nuts loose in their heads. #JustSaying grin

Maybe you need look for the nuts and get your head fixed together
Cos he's gonna so do same thing
Hahahahahaha

I know
We all are crazy
Whoop whoop
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Dyt(f): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by misspicy(f): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
Dyt:

Ask her
angry angry angry
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Dyt(f): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
misspicy:

cheesycheesy
Hahahahahahaha

On the other hand
You mean I have wahala?
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by misspicy(f): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
Dyt:

Hahahahahahaha

On the other hand
You mean I have wahala?
Oh no no no angry
That's supposed to be a funny meme.
I meant I don't know about y'all stuff coz I'm new and green here,but that comment cracked me.

Datzall
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Dyt(f): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
misspicy:

Oh no no no angry
That's supposed to be a funny meme.

I was laughing actually

So you are new
Now you need to pay homage
We will take from you a bag of green kola
10 orange birds with a tooth
5 red laces

That's just cos your posts sounds happy
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Wife Delivers An Abnormal Child What'll Be Your Action? / Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? / Yoruba Actress,ronke Oshodi Oke Leaves Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.