Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria (94045 Views)

Police Sergeant Caught Selling Weapons To Criminals In Plateau (photo) / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) / Gbenga Ogunsanya 'Spartacus': Police Parade Most Notorious Aiye Cultist In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by balosammy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
I just finish watching shina rambo movie , that was act by a yoruba actor and I can see all they are talking abt there , the guy later submit himself to the police after his wife and children was kill by unknown people [s][/s]

1 Like

Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by nkemdi89(f): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
The likes of Alex odagbu who happens to be a family friend, I remember then when he came to my father to vent his frustration about hardship in his family that if he sees gun he will carry, my father warned him to stop such joke and instead be patient with his business as a young man, he went ahead to join, his gang terrorised lagos and ph then in early 94 he was caught 95 and executed, leaving behind his wife, 3 sons and girlfriend, the family even abandoned his properties. I can still remember his handsome face when he was declared wanted in all TV stations,his own case was greed, impatience and poverty.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
The YORUBAS have represented well...on this Olympic table....

4 Likes

Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
May they all continue to rot in Hell!!!.

1 Like

Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by Ranchhoddas: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
What of Saraki?

1 Like

Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
slim75d:
3. Shina Rambo

Shina Rambo is one name that has refused to go away especially from the brains of those who witnessed the nightmare of this criminal.
With a name that reminds one of the movie “First Blood” starring Sylvester Stalone as John Rambo, Shina Rambo made a dreaded name for himself, launching attacks that made even the police force fear to battle him.
It is fabled that Shina Rambo will rob a full highway with his gang, shooting sporadically like a soldier at war. There are stories that say he was killed in operation, however, some other accounts say he died like an ordinary man.
me heard he became a pastor

3 Likes

Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by abouzaid: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
the article on derico was a bit false and incomplete, he was captured and killed by the bakassi boys in what can only be described as an act of God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by Philinho(m): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
I remember when Anini sent a letter to Benue state that he'll soon visit the state...oh my God ,my uncle who was a police Supretendant just resigned

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by chicagoPD(m): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
slim75d:
b
This one na born thief oooooo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by Ghost447(m): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
slim75d:
Abeg b4 i forget make i put source before femi fani kayode and Reno Omokri go accuse me of plagiariam

source: https://www.naij.com/968984-revealed-top-5-most-notorious-criminals-in-nigerias-history-photos.html
You mean Femi & Reno are the very first people to use the word "plagiarism"?
Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by akinszz: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Baddo the raper... Lol
Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by nairayouthcom(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
slim75d:
lAnini drove from Benin to Lagos with reverse.

jisos..........

1 Like

Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by batstan(m): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin
Now, this is epic!!
Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by vickylincon(m): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
slim75d:
3. Shina Rambo

Shina Rambo is one name that has refused to go away especially from the brains of those who witnessed the nightmare of this criminal.
With a name that reminds one of the movie “First Blood” starring Sylvester Stalone as John Rambo, Shina Rambo made a dreaded name for himself, launching attacks that made even the police force fear to battle him.
It is fabled that Shina Rambo will rob a full highway with his gang, shooting sporadically like a soldier at war. There are stories that say he was killed in operation, however, some other accounts say he died like an ordinary man.
he's not dead. He's a Pastor now
Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by wristbangle: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sorry to say but these criminals are somewhat better than the crook politicians.
Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by batstan(m): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
Godogodo allegedly went for operations with a bag containing 10 fully loaded AK 47 rifles with 30 rounds of ammunition each and as such, he was fully prepared in terms of weapons on his back.

Epic[b]Godogodo allegedly went for operations with a bag containing 10 fully loaded AK 47 rifles with 30 rounds of ammunition each and as such, he was fully prepared in terms of weapons on his back.
Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by mkoabiola: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
I need to watch DAT movie "oyenusi"

I av seen d movie advert several times
I never knew there was a dreaded robber called oyenusi
Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by seyenko(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
why is the pig's name not featured - Faka Jonathan
Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by AngryNigerian(m): 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pls, if you say dreaded...okay. But "notorious"? Hmm

The Anajembas in the history of crime go down as a story to reckon with...

https://www.nairaland.com/2108148/biggest-419-job-ever-242m

Anajemba, whose late husband masterminded the swindling of the Sao Paolo-based Banco Noroeste S.A. between 1995 and 1998, was charged along with Emmanuel Nwude and Nzeribe Okoli.

The prosecution said the three accused obtained the $242 million by promising a member of the bank staff a commission for funding a non-existent contract to build an airport in Nigeria's capital Abuja.

All three accused pleaded not guilty, but Anajemba later changed her mind to enter a guilty plea in order to receive a shorter sentence.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by Fawklicant: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
IamNawty:
God, I watched the Anini movie dat year .. Dunno if anyone else watched it too. Long long time ago and I rembr my mum use to gist me about him .
He will steal money in bank like this and pour like half on the street for pple to come pick.. And everyone will rush ther to pick ooo.. Even police ,u will just codely Remuv ur uniform and pick grin grin

I heard how they use to tie them behind drums and kill dem.. And thousands of pple will be der to watch.. Even while watching dem some small small thieves there will be stealing ur wallet, picking things from pples pocket and snatching things and running away.. Imagine grin grin ure there to watch how they execute a thief and ure still doing small small one urself grin

Choiii r there still notorious ones like dis in Nigeria?? Cos if they splash money on d ground like this in this recession I wie pick oooo grin grin grin

I watched a few executions live as akid back in the day. Schools used to organise the 'excursion' to deter kids from doing evil. After seeing the firing squad executions, we'd be scared stiff. Pick money for road sef, you go freeze.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by Iseoluwani: 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
Op u missed a name

MUFU OLOSA OKO from eleyele
Not far from my g. Grandparents house grin
Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
IamNawty:
God, I watched the Anini movie dat year .. Dunno if anyone else watched it too. Long long time ago and I rembr my mum use to gist me about him .
He will steal money in bank like this and pour like half on the street for pple to come pick.. And everyone will rush ther to pick ooo.. Even police ,u will just codely Remuv ur uniform and pick grin grin

I heard how they use to tie them behind drums and kill dem.. And thousands of pple will be der to watch.. Even while watching dem some small small thieves there will be stealing ur wallet, picking things from pples pocket and snatching things and running away.. Imagine grin grin ure there to watch how they execute a thief and ure still doing small small one urself grin

Choiii r there still notorious ones like dis in Nigeria?? Cos if they splash money on d ground like this in this recession I wie pick oooo grin grin grin
Wasn't that 'Baddo' caught recently

2 Likes

Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
mazimee:
An in Igbo adage said that if you must eat Frog, you should make sure you eat the biggest of it.
In other words, make a mark.
This people ate the biggest size of the Frog.
They have made a mark, even though it was a negative one.
#Word
Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by Fawklicant: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
nairayouthcom:
[b][/b]

jisos..........

Utter bollocks. Balderash!
Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by juman(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Rekyz:
These guys are good men. I mean GOOD men compared to our politicians.

You are right.

The most notorious criminals are those blockhead, slowpoke so called "leaders" that rule and ruin the country.

They are disreputable, disgraceful and shameful criminals.

1 Like

Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by kabukabu(m): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
I lived in Benin city,Ekewan Road to be exact when Annie was terrorisng the city,streets were empty by 6 pm,it was just crazy, everyone was in fear, even police. When he got caught it was like a national holiday.
Back then they showed live firing squad on TV in the evening... with the robbers dying violently on TV.Imagine that in this modern era.
Times sure have changed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by emmanuelbrown26: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
these are the real hard men
Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by Baroba(m): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
Anyone remember that movie on Derico Nwamama starring Nkem Owoh and Ofiafuluagu Mbaka as Deri. grin. Deri nwamama tenee!!.. Onwelu oke mmanu na akpa ike na obodo Deri Nwamama tenee!!.. The golden years of Nollywood..

4 Likes

Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by Aimwest(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
nairayouthcom:

shina rambo is still alive not as a criminal but as a free man now
Gaddafithe2nd:

naira
MykOnyxo:

me heard he became a pastor
i can't believe my eyes when i set my eyes on him this last sunday when my pastor introduce him in the whole congregation as Oluwanifise a.k.a shina rambo. Truly our God is full of mercy and grace.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by Flyp2015(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nigeria's retired Generals and politicians are the most notorious armed robbers we have in Nigeria
Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by Maski87: 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
I think Gen san abachas,name should be there, he killed and also stole.
Re: The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
SAMBARRY:
they relied so much on jazz.it was their vodoo charms that gave them an exaggerated form of confidence that they we're so illusive but apparently every jazz NO matter how powerful usually has it's own expiry date and sometimes also they forget to stay away from the taboos given to them by their babalawos.some will tell them don't eat fried chicken but they will forget it and eat it.sometimes it might be their wives that prepare it for them and so they won't know. They might have finished eating it before their wives tell them that they just ate chicken

Some other babalawos will tell them don't Have sex with any lady that has given birth and so in their womanizing spree a lady can repackage herself and pretend she hasn't given birth or even lie just so she can get money from him

Some will say don't drive a car at so so time but they will go to club get drunk or high and drive. The list is endless but thank God all the notorious dreaded criminals like the oyenusis and aninhs have been wiped off

Moreso the real powerful babalawos have all died many with no records of how they did their jazz because they were illiterates who couldnt write and so they died with their information and antidote to strip thieves off their vodoo power.anyway the contemporary babalawos aren't as powerful as their Pioneers and are unable to do jazz that will make their clients so powerful, difficult to catch elusive and lasting. The contemporary jazz is less powerful and usually lasts for maximum of 2years and even have to consult their Oracle to know how they can catch powerful and notorious thieves.those police officers that eventually caught the likes of oyenusi had to even carry out a thorough research of who oyenusi is.he had to trace him down to his mother's house,what he likes doing who his uncle is and who the rest of the family are so that he can get information from them and that was where he knew the babalawo giving him backup but unfortunately didn't get out all the information he needed.he had to move close to the man's mother buy things for her and make friends with her before he could eventually get the secret of his power. He went as a spy or underground Corp learnt about the environment etc had to travel regularly to oyebusis village so you can imagine how many years it will have taken and how much havoc oyenusi will have caused for those period while someone was still spying on his family

When oyenysi was eventually about to be caught he just did what the mother told him to do and oyenusi was dead shocked how one of the police officers knew. Of course his power was stripped off from him and was immediately arrested. Another reason he was able to get information was because oyenusi stepped on powerful toes in the occult so they needed him dead

That's why IF you want to know the genesis of a man,how to make or destroy him no matter how powerful HE is just move close to the mother and woe beside him if HE has abandoned the mother in the village to suffer and someone just comes and starts bringing food,provisions etc OR starts showing mama love and care the son didnt give her and always comes from time to time to check on mama when her only child abandoned her. She will naturally be endeared to him not knowing his or her motives and will just start divulging deep secrets from the heart about her son that even the dead husband or the son know before you know it he's a dead meat.

When I watched the movie I remember the mother saying any child that doesn't remember his source because the going is good for him will dry up

Not even the wife came to check on his mother
what if the parents are dead....who do you ask from?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives / Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Flipcash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.