Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,364 members, 7,780,998 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:13 AM

Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? (33920 Views)

Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2016
Well, I ask this question but I will give you response which I think the answer is and maybe you will respond with whatever you think the answer is.

Please understand that God does not cause anybody to go hell but rather some people choose to go there on their own. One of the major causes of people going to hell is the rejection of the Creator himself and the son Jesus Christ. God has made it abundantly clear through apostle Paul that His wrath will be upon people who reject Him and the son Jesus Christ when it was written in Romans 1:18-20, which says, For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For invincible attribute, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world in the things that have been made. So there are without excuse”

So people choose to go to hell because they reject Christ, not because God causes them to go there. God allows people to be born to give them the opportunity to believe, but is man’s responsibility to make choice. In some other cases, some people have genuinely pledged their soul to Satan for money, fame or power and only God’s divine intervention can save them but if they die in that state, they will surely go to hell.

Nairalanders do you think otherwise? If yes, please give your reasons.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Ranchhoddas: 8:33am On Sep 24, 2016
The default state is a hell-bound one right? An examiner usually subjects his students to the same tests under the same conditions. An examiner who doesn't do this is regarded as unfair or partial. Why is the playing field for repentance not level?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by reallest(f): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2016
For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For invincible attribute, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world in the things that have been made. So there are without excuse"

^^^I will like to be enlighten more about dis
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2016
Did your god not create everything including he'll?
Did he not create the criteria by which souls will be judged?

Is there anything that goes on without his knowledge or that he doesn't have the power to influence?

So if people go to hell isn't he responsible for that? Because he had the power to stop that but didn't or perhaps, he just wanted them to go there after all.

36 Likes

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The default state is a hell-bound one right? An examiner usually subjects his students to the same tests under the same conditions. An examiner who doesn't do this is regarded as unfair or partial. Why is the playing field for repentance not level?
The Holy Bible will give answers to your question my dear smiley
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Ranchhoddas: 8:57am On Sep 24, 2016
Jesuobu:
The Holy Bible will give answers to your question my dear smiley
Lol. Just say you don't know.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by donnffd(m): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2016
An armed robber says your money or your life, and you refuse to give him your money and then he shoots you and claims it was your choice...

That seems like what i am reading...

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by johnydon22(m): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2016
The jewish tribal deity yahweh loves the smell of burnt flesh, it is pleasing to him - why should it come as a surprise to you that it plans to set up an eternal barbacue of burning flesh for his own lustful insatiable pleasure and need for burnt flesh.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by malvisguy212: 9:07am On Sep 24, 2016
reallest:

^^^I will like to be enlighten more about dis
the fact that the creation Exist prove that the creator exist, the creation cannot live without the creator ( if matter cannot create matter, then who created us ? ). We have No excuse.

9 Likes

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by malvisguy212: 9:10am On Sep 24, 2016
Op, atheists are terrified whenever a christian mention hell, they will flock this thread and insult you, in fact, they will insult me also.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2016
malvisguy212:
Op, atheists are terrified whenever a christian mention hell, they will flock this thread and insult you, in fact, they will insult me also.
lolz.. It's the problem they created for themselves. Since they can't do anything about it, the should live with the fear. Only a fool ignores the truth even when he knows it is the truth. If they want to insult, they should because I love to be insulted but nothing will stop me from preaching the truth.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by daclint(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2016
Go ask God or amadioha .

Wetin concern me

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by reallest(f): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2016
malvisguy212:
the fact that the creation Exist prove that the creator exist, the creation cannot live without the creator ( if matter cannot create matter, then who created us ? ). We have No excuse.

I know creator exist n is no other person Dan Allah,u wanna disprove dat?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by malvisguy212: 9:18am On Sep 24, 2016
reallest:

NO. Worship Allah.

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by reallest(f): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2016
malvisguy212:
NO. Worship Allah.
Am too big to worship anything,only fool worship something

11 Likes

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2016
The OP obviously doesn't know the meaning of being omniscient. So I will try to explain, omniscient is all knowing, nothing is unknown. Let me give you an example, imagine a teacher is omniscient meaning he knows all, and this teacher then decides to give a test to his students, now being omniscient he already knows who will fail and who will pass. He knows the result of the test already so why give it, people will then say the teacher was trying to give the students a chance, but there was never any chance of anyone that was supposed to fail to suddenly pass, if this happened the teacher would not know all and hence would not be omniscient. Now apply this to an all knowing God, by creating everyone he already knows who will go to hell and who will not, there is no chance of these people changing. So why create them, also why flood the earth in the story of Noah in anger when he knew what would happen when he created them. This contradicts so much about God.

81 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by malvisguy212: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2016
People choose to go to hell rather than submit their lives to God. You have absolute free will within the confines of your personal ability. You can prove this to yourself. Determine two possible courses of action. They don't have to be big decisions, just any two possible actions. Assign each action to either "heads" or "tails." Flip the coin and do what whatever course chance decided. You can do this as many times as needed to determine that you do, indeed, have free will. Occasionally, do the opposite of what the coins tell you. Has God prevented you from doing anything? No!

You are the product of choices made by your parents. Therefore, God has not predestined you to be born at all. How can you blame Him for creating you to send you to hell ?

This is not to say that God is not involved at all
in the creation of life. The Bible says that once a new human life is made God creates a spirit
within the fetus and knows us at that point,
even calling some to serve Him from the
womb.

Galatians 1:15
But when He who had set me apart, even
from my mother's womb, and called me
through His grace, was pleased

4 Likes

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by malvisguy212: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2016
reallest:

you will repeat this same word very soon.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by reallest(f): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2016
malvisguy212:
you will repeat this same word very soon.
I will say it billions of time

3 Likes

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:
The OP obviously doesn't know the meaning of being omniscient. So I will try to explain, omniscient is all knowing, nothing is unknown. Let me give you an example, imagine a teacher is omniscient meaning he knows all, and this teacher then decides to give a test to his students, now being omniscient he already knows who will fail and who will pass. He knows the result of the test already so why give it, people will then say the teacher was trying to give the students a chance, but there was never any chance of anyone that was supposed to fail to suddenly pass, if this happened the teacher would not know all and hence would not be omniscient. Now apply this to an all knowing God, by creating everyone he already knows who will go to hell and who will not, there is no chance of these people changing. So why create them, also why flood the earth in the story of Noah in anger when he knew what would happen when he created them. This contradicts so much about God.
Omniscience is defined as he state of having total knowledge, the quality of knowing everything. For God to be sovereign over His creation of all things, whether visible or invisible, He has to be all-knowing but this does not mean God has already known those destined for hell. He gave everyone a level plain ground for anyone who believes in Jesus will inherit the kingdom of God.

The Noah incident was because so much evil was found in men and on the earth and God was deeply sorry that He had created man and decided to flood the whole earth to cleanse it and promised never to do it again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2016
Jesuobu:
Omniscience is defined as he state of having total knowledge, the quality of knowing everything. For God to be sovereign over His creation of all things, whether visible or invisible, He has to be all-knowing but this does not mean God has already known those destined for hell. He gave everyone a level plain ground for anyone who believes in Jesus will inherit the kingdom of God.

The Noah incident was because so much evil was found in men and on the earth and God was deeply sorry that He had created man and decided to flood the whole earth to cleanse it and promised never to do it again.
How do you continue to refuse logic. Omniscient is all knowing. I repeat all knowing. Past future present. People that will go to hell are in the future, so God knows them already. You cannot be omniscient and regret it is impossible. If I know eating beans will give me indigestion and I still eat it and have indigestion, why will I regret when I knew the outcome before I began. Please I beg you(in the name of God), use brain.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by promise10: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2016
daclint:
Go ask God or amadioha .

Wetin concern me
You comment here only exposes your curiosity, even when you try to deny.

If everything about this thread doesn't concern, then why would it concern you to post a comment and calling amadioha to appease your curiosity. It is well!

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by promise10: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2016
reallest:

Why disporove that!

It is more reasonable to say there is a creation and a creator. Even if you claim that you poo is the creator, it makes sense because you recognise there is a creator, but calling the creator your poo is simply YOUR OPINION. I hope you can offer your life as a Martyr to prove your opinion generated creator just like the early martyrs of the gospel did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by promise10: 10:44am On Sep 24, 2016
malvisguy212:
NO. Worship Allah.
It even sound more reasonable than atheism!

Because people who take this faith, recognises that for creations to be, THERE MUST BE A CREATOR. Which atheism doesn't care how foolish and delusion it sounds to say the opposite!
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by promise10: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2016
reallest:

Even if you see yourself as too big to worship any god but recognises that there MUST be a creator, which you have said to be allah. It makes SO MUCH sense than atheism!

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by promise10: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2016
donnffd:
An armed robber says your money or your life, and you refuse to give him your money and then he shoots you and claims it was your choice...

Sigh! Still doesn't make sense!!
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by promise10: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2016
johnydon22:
The jewish tribal deity yahweh loves the smell of burnt flesh, it is pleasing to him - why should it come as a surprise to you that it plans to set up an eternal barbacue of burning flesh for his own lustful insatiable pleasure and need for burnt flesh.
"it plans to set up an eternal barbacue of burning flesh for his own lustful insatiable pleasure and need for burnt flesh."

The above only shows how low you brought yourself to think in this post. You have been doing better than this, so don't just surprise people negatively.

Always think before you write!

3 Likes

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by promise10: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2016
reallest:

I will say it billions of time
Even if a trillion times, it still makes sense than to say "there is a creation but no creator....He just POPPED OUT".

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by promise10: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:

How do you continue to refuse logic. Omniscient is all knowing. I repeat all knowing. Past future present. People that will go to hell are in the future, so God knows them already. You cannot be omniscient and regret it is impossible. If I know eating beans will give me indigestion and I still eat it and have indigestion, why will I regret when I knew the outcome before I began. Please I beg you(in the name of God), use brain.
That you know the end product of every experiment you run in labs, does it means you shouldn't carry them out?

That you know that armed robbers can kill your dog when they intrude your house, would that make you not to have security dogs?

That you know that you will fail a particular exam because of your unpreparedness would that make you not to take the exam?

Say you are an american citizen who is eligible to vote in the upcoming presidential election. And you know that trump and cliton are the most powerful force, in a case where you would like to support to least of the presidential candidate, wouldn't you vote for your opinion even where you are sure that it is either trump wins or the clinton wins?

Think about these questions!

3 Likes

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by shadeyinka(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2016
donnffd:

No! It's more like your parents sent you to the medical school knowing that you will face a lot of stress and examinations which the probability of failing is high

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2016
I'll stop arguing now, obviously you theist don't want to or refuse to know what all knowing truly means. Continue in your delusions I'm done arguing.

6 Likes

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by shadeyinka(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:

What an intelligent response!

The only problem is that you did not factor in Freewill or Volition.

Suppose as a lecturer, I have an amazing power of omniscience and because of that, I instinctively know with 100% accuracy students final exam scores.

Despite my omniscience, which of these two approach is OK for my final scoring and graduation requirements.
1. Should I award final certificate based on my omniscience?
2. Despite my omniscience, should I allow every student to do the examination?

Which is fair approach to the final judgement of the students abilities?

So, you can see see that your premise is flawed

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Bible Justified It That A Women Can Go To Church With Her Hair Uncovered! / Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) / Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.