Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Free Drink On Ali - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Free Drink On Ali (586 Views)

The Gari You Drink When Dangote Is Your Father (photo) / See What An Indian Said About Mohammed Ali / Don't Drink Water Again. See Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Drink On Ali by godfatherx: 8:45am On Sep 24, 2016
Ali walked into a Bar and aggressively shouted his order to the bar man, ”Please give me a full chicken pizza and then give everyone fried meat, bcoz when I eat, I want everyone to eat!”
Bar man processed his request and gave him his
meal and everyone else their meals.

When they finished enjoying their meal he
shouted for another order, ”Give me a bottle of Champagne and give everybody else a bottle of Johnny Walker Black, bcoz when I drink, I want everybody to drink!”
Everyone was happy and singing praises, saying
Ali is “The Man”.

When Ali finished his drink he shouted again:
“Give me my bill and give everyone else their own bill, bcoz when I pay, I want everyone to pay ”. . .

Ali's funeral is tomorrow at 10 am. " grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Spot The Difference / True Or False? / What Will You Do If Govt. Sends ASUU Money Into Your Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.