Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence (1282 Views)

Police intercept dynamite, detonators as militants attempts to bomb 3rd mainland / We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence by tunezvic(m): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2016
Re: Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence by ojmaroni247(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2016
No sauce angry
Re: Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence by Sleekydee(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2016
ojmaroni247:
No sauce angry

is it only sause that is missing? No Soup, No poundo yam, rice no even dey if sauce dey

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence by ojmaroni247(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2016
Sleekydee:

is it only sause that is missing? No Soup, No poundo yam, rice no even dey if sauce dey

Re: Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence by ojmaroni247(m): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2016
angry angry

Re: Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence by Firefire(m): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2016
We are waiting for the foools.

Awon were, eleri bu. Make dem come bomb am now, I think they should start by bombing all the Universities in the North, set of ediots. angry
Re: Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence by sarrki(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2016
Na ipob Wan disguise as Boko boiz

Criminals

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence by adekayo1234(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2016
The truth is Bh have the capacity to bomb anywhere they so desire but they also understand the meaning of reprisal. The day Bh touches anywhere in the south is the day this country will meet it's demise
Re: Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence by reallest(f): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2016
In dis wildest dream,nothing will happen to oodua land
Re: Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence by Sunky200: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2016
this remind me of the mosque at Awo or Faj hall at OAU.

Guys beware, the likes of students involved in OAU issues tends to be their foot soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2016
Sunky200:
this remind me of the mosque at Awo or Faj hall at OAU.

Guys beware, the likes of students involved in OAU issues tends to be their foot soldiers.
abi those guys ehnn
Re: Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2016
sarrki:
[s]Na ipob Wan disguise as Boko boiz

Criminals [/s]

Afonjas
Re: Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence by HtwoOw: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2016
I suspect frustrated IPod yooots

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence by SirVintageCock: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2016
sarrki:
Na ipob Wan disguise as Boko boiz

Criminals
This will be you if you don't desist from mentioning IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence by Paperwhite(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2016
Awon were oloshi. sad Won bi iyalaya da.Awon arugbo ojo poo owe pe-"aguton to ba tele aja yi je igbe.Afonjanism does not pays.
Re: Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence by Paperwhite(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2016
HtwoOw:
I suspect frustrated IPod yooots
So IPOB is now your nightmare? Your daftness no get ending.

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence by HtwoOw: 10:41am On Sep 24, 2016
Don't try me my guy , Villains have dropped doing just that
Paperwhite:
So IPOB is now your nightmare? Your daftness no get ending.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence by papaejima1: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2016
Online and offline IPOB giving some people High blood pressure
Re: Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence by originalKsp(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nawaoq

(1) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia / President Buhari Paid The Salaries Former President Jonathan Failed To Pay / Video and Pics: Ukrainians Threw Corrupt Politician In The Bin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.