Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) (38967 Views)

Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) / Police Kill Iso Akpafid Kidnapper & Cultist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) / Man's Hand Amputated In Edo By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by waternogeteneny: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
Wat happen to the Black love here?

Who dey fool who? Just becos of TV?

HAND THAT HE CAN USE TO HELP HIMSELF AND SOCIETY HAS BEEN CUT OFF.

Wen are we going to cut OBJ and IBB hand?

Blacks are useless animals. sorry to say!

2 Likes

Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
Whenever he sees the hand he will know that stealing is corruption .
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by JOF2: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ini9:
If they can chop of his right hand for stealing just a TV set, den tinubu,amaechi,Buhari's wife,buratai,oshiomole etc dia heads deserves to be chopped off.

You better be careful with your statement. What evidence do you have against those names you mentioned - Take my advice

2 Likes

Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Ini9(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
frankmoney:
what about Jonathan ,PEJ ,diezani , dasuki etc there heads deserves to be chopped off too

Can't u see d "etc" I used? Becus d list is endless.

1 Like

Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by slick1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
Its absolutely crazy when people take laws into their hands and do weird things as this

I understand that I could be so annoying to be stolen from but this is so much pain
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Ini9(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
JOF2:

You better be careful with your statement. What evidence do you have against those names you mentioned - Take my advice

Who are u?! I have freedom of speech! Nd u can't deny me dat! Kip supporting dem okay. When was d last tym u had 3 square meal? I guess dat was during GEJ tenure.

1 Like

Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by waternogeteneny: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
This treatment is reserved for big thieves like IBB, Buhari and OBJ abroad in Europe and US.

That is y their country is the way it look. A common thief that could have been jailed and forgotten until he has enough sense to be released back into society.

Wat use is he to society now? Begging?

2 Likes

Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by iykeval85(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
That is d lesson he will neva 4get in his life
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Rilwayne001: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Leez(m): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
The Same Treatment Awaits Patience Jonathan And Her Avengers Trainee!
bia u organize sense na
nobody say mke u no support apc,just organize sense
apc e-agent
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by timunstopable: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
Person steal tv una cut his hand

Patience Jonathan stole $5m una enter street protest say no be only her be thief make efcc leave am

am not understanding

7 Likes

Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by tartar9(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
Better than burning alive
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by muller101(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
most times u sound like a toddler. Why?

1 Like

Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by shabakm: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
cowgirl9090:
I blame buhari for this

Nigerians are frustrated.
bros please go and steal too you go smell your yansh

2 Likes

Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by deolu2000(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
Mehn!!! Stealing is more than corruction this days oooo, it's tantamount to murder. I wish we can take this zeal for zero corruption on the street to the seat of power at both local, state and FG level to purge out the looters in govt.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
Majority of our politicians from 1979 till 2016 have stolen billions in Naira, acquired assets globally and non of them have been given this kind of heartless treatment, not supporting his actions but how can you cut off the hand of a man because of a Television set, l give up, chai, this is so , so wrong, l should expect Nigerians to match to the National assembly and give this same treatment to all our thieving politicians. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by waternogeteneny: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
tartar9:
Better than burning alive

At least, this looks horrific but better than those roasted like burnt offering.

It is barbaric and inhuman. We catch dem, we can jail them until it is safe enough to release them.

Either way, we jail them 4 a very long time, minimum 15 years depending on the crime, it goes higher.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by InvertedHammer: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
/
He deserves it.

It is a common know knowledge:

"Steal big if you want to go to jail.
Steal small if you want to die"

/
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Yeligray(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
YOU GET MIND TO STEAL 4 DZ KIND ERA WEY EYE D RED...EVEN AT THAT U WAN CUM TAKE AWAY THE ONLY SOURCE OF JOY 4RM MEN(TELEVISION FOR FOOTBALL)...I THINK THAT SUMTIN Z FOLLOWING YOU. undecidedYOU GET MIND TO STEAL 4 DZ KIND ERA WEY EYE D RED...EVEN AT THAT U WAN CUM TAKE AWAY THE ONLY SOURCE OF JOY 4RM MEN(TELEVISION FOR FOOTBALL)...I THINK THAT SUMTIN Z FOLLOWING YOU.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Prince16: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Majority of our politicians from 1979 till 2016 have stolen billions in Naira, acquired assets globally and non of them have been given this kind of heartless treatment, not supporting his actions but how can you cut off the hand of a man because of a Television set, l give up, chai, this is so , so wrong, l should expect Nigerians to match to the National assembly and give this same treatment to all our thieving politicians. angry angry angry

timunstopable:
Person steal tv una cut his hand

Patience Jonathan stole $5m una enter street protest say no be only her be thief make efcc leave am

am not understanding

deolu2000:
Mehn!!! Stealing is more than corruction this days oooo, it's tantamount to murder. I wish we can take this zeal for zero corruption on the street to the seat of power at both local, state and FG level to purge out the looters in govt.

The same butchers will fight in support of a corrupt politician that steals their collective destiny all becos '' he's my brother".......
mtchewww

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Jibril659:
nawa for you o, is that all you have to say?

What were u expecting him to say, if u feel what they did to the thief was wrong , then make u go steal ur own and see what I will do to u, buhari sef go support me
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Dem don cut bassey hand o
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
Immarshall:
It seems to me these southerners who claim to be so civilized are actually more barbaric than the northerners, yet quick to always associate evil deeds with northerners despite jungle justice being a daily occurrence over there in the "south". If i wanted to be a tribalist, i would've posted that zuma pic with this post .
BH pls keep qwayet
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
she is now the sponsor of avengers abi ?... buhari was right
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by deolu2000(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Prince16:

The same butchers will fight in support of a corrupt politician that steals their collective destiny all becos '' he's my brother".......
mtchewww

undecided undecided

i hv this blv that politicians are special beings in this country because what applies to others are quite not applicable to them hence why they keep taking the populace for granted.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by innochris815(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
hw do u feel now? ur ear
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by timunstopable: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ini9:
If they can chop of his right hand for stealing just a TV set, den tinubu,amaechi,Buhari's wife,buratai,oshiomole etc dia heads deserves to be chopped off.

I see your keypad can't type names with P and G let me help you

Patience Jonathan ..Goodluck Jonathan... also deserve the treatment along the names mentioned
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by goldedprince: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
moses93:
if he steal again, make them cut off his second hand comot
Aanother typical akwa ibom man. They always talk stupidly
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by kingthreat(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
Before you embark on stealing. Consider its consequences. Poor guy, he will never steal again
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Ini9(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
timunstopable:

I see your keypad can't type names with P and G let me help you

Patience Jonathan ..Goodluck Jonathan... also deserve the treatment along the names mentioned

Wake up bro!
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
The people that cut off the hand of this man for stealing a TV set that is not worth N60 will be the same that will say politicians that stole billions are being witch hunted. Föols.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Who Attack Hotels In Lagos Arrested (photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) / Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.