Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) (38957 Views)

Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) / Police Kill Iso Akpafid Kidnapper & Cultist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) / Man's Hand Amputated In Edo By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Emitayonte: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nonsense
And d idiots that did this will be polishing Akpabios shoe
They will carry placard that they should leave thier daughter Deziani and Patience alone
They will thank Saraki for his IMMENSALLY contribution to politics
We r just bunk of idiots and jesters
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by ignis: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
Who are civilians to take laws into their hands?
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Pylony(m): 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
Eyaaa he now has a permanent short sleeve. grin
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
My question goes like this. person steal tv dem cut him hand. what about our politicians that steal more than billions? what will they cut from their body? :-/ so SAD that we never reason in taking action.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by rezzy: 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
This is pure wickedness
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by litaninja(m): 12:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Just one.....one single politician. Let the citizens cut off one of the thieving politicians hands like this and see how this country will turn around.
Hian
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Lawsimon(m): 12:35am On Sep 25, 2016
On a lighter note, another paralympian has been raised.
In paralympic game 2020, I see more medals for Nigeria
GO FOR GOLD MAN
A BLESSING IN DISGUISE
LOL

2 Likes

Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by armadeo(m): 12:50am On Sep 25, 2016
Everyone saying what of the politicians why didn't the thief go and steal tv from politicians house.

It's a fellow poor man whom they have also robbed he wants to steal from.

He deserves it.

Let's see if he would steal again.

1 Like

Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:02am On Sep 25, 2016
prinsam30:
they will still blame this on buhari like say na buhari send am go attempt to steal TV

For viewing center for that matter
nah buhari hard governance cause am.

the guy don near death shaI, I dey pity am. this is unfair. EFCC dey even thief from the ex-thieves and nobody wan slice their hand.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:31am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by HtwoOw: 6:39am On Sep 25, 2016
moses93:
if he steal again, make them cut off his second hand comot

Yay that's cool let's cut both arms and legs but Patience Jonathan should be supported and protected by all means grin
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Sirlovings: 6:51am On Sep 25, 2016
Some Nigerians are extremely wicked and some suffer from acute ignorance. Politicians are there committing impunity yet nobody is directing any anger towards them.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by 99foxxy(f): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2016
Gross.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by ashson: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2016
Thats very good, if it was it was in the North now they will start shouting Sharia. Thank God now they know the value of Sharia in the South.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2016
Hmmm a terrible time to be a thief, he brought that on himself.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by tohact(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2016
until we accept the law of our God then we expect change. Sharia law
now in Igbo land ..... grab ur copy nnnnoooowwwwe
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by fikfaknuel(f): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2016
Barbaric. We should unite and cut off power from the politicians who made it so.

Now his right hand is off, how will he hustle?

Think, Nigerians, Think!
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
evegran:
Hmmm a terrible time to be a thief, he brought that on himself.

pwetty hwfa
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
Chai. So he wont fap easily again cry
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Teniolasmart: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
d can can still be stitched back to its place by a qualified doctor if he gets to d hospital fast
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by famousroland(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
This is so heartless, he was only trying to steal but didn't , even though he had succeeded, why must u do this to a fellow human being coz of a common television... Say no to Jungle Justice, leave police job for the police...
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by prinsam30: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
nah buhari hard governance cause am.

the guy don near death shaI, I dey pity am. this is unfair. EFCC dey even thief from the ex-thieves and nobody wan slice their hand.

I love ur profile Rants
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 27, 2016
Zceesneh:
pwetty hwfa
hey
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
evegran:

hey
kiss is like i have found my missing rib kiss u look adorable bae
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
Zceesneh:
kiss is like i have found my missing rib kiss u look adorable bae

Thank you!
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
evegran:

Thank you!
eversince i set my eyes on ur d.p i have fallen in love you, words can't express my feelings for you, i love you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 / Four Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benue (Pictures) / Robbers Who Attack Hotels In Lagos Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.