Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+….. PART 2 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+….. PART 2 (1106 Views)

Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+… Part 4 / Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+… Part 4 / Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+… Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+….. PART 2 by AmeboPlugger: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
DO YOU MISS EPISODE 1 ? http://www.amebosquare.com/stories/must-read-birthday-sex-18-part-1/

Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+….. PART 2
SEP 22, 2016by AMEBOSQUAREin STORIES
“Now, let me explain what’s going to happen” Tolu told me,

“We’re going to be asking you a number of questions, what happens depends on how you answer them, and at the end, the number of them you get right will determine what happens next. That’s all we’re going to tell you, the rest you’ll find out as we go along!”

Tochi asked me the first question, it was about Ancient Lagos History, something I had absolutely no clue about, and duly got the answer wrong, the consequences of which being my shoes were removed.

The next two questions were just as hard, leading to my socks and trousers being removed, leaving me in just my shirt and boxers.

I thought I saw where they were going with this, until the fourth question was asked, which was amazingly easy.

I managed to get it right, which wasn’t a big feat, but I nonetheless felt proud of myself for doing so. I soon felt even better as I saw Tochi reach behind her, unhook her lacy pink bra and slowly remove it! Her bra wasn’t lying, she did have quite small br**sts, maybe at most a small B cup, but they were very perky.

I was definitely starting to feel happier about this whole thing now! I also got the next question right, and this time it was Tolu’s turn to reach behind her, unhook her black bra and with a smile reveal her br**sts to me. They were bigger than Tochi’s and probably about the same size as my Moji’s at a C cup, they sagged ever so slightly, possibly due to weight loss but the thing that stood out most was the size of her big chocolate coloured aureole’s, they seemed to be about the same size as the bottom of a drink’s can! I wasn’t given long before Tolu fired the next question at me, it was another easy one, I couldn’t believe that these girls actually wanted to strip for me!

I quickly got it right and turned my gaze to Ife, as soon as she heard Tolu say ‘Correct’ her hands had gone straight behind her back, she seemed desperate to strip, and even if I’d been in a position to, there was no way I was going to stop her. She unhooked her bra and slowly pulled it away from her chest, showing off a pair of huge br**sts, they must have been at least a D cup, if not a DD, unlike Tolu, Ife had very small aureole’s, but most surprisingly, considering their size, her br**sts seemed not to sag at all, for a second I debated if they were fake, but decided that they looked too good to be and she was only 20 after all.

I now had three topless, hot girls standing in front of me, this was fast turning into the best birthday I would probably ever have!

Tolu (who by now I had worked out was obviously the ring-leader of this) soon interrupted my thoughts to inform me “The next question will be slightly different in that it’s more of a choice for you than a question and you can choose whichever option you want.” She told me.

“Now the question is…

Would you like to carry on with the previous format, OR, just for this turn would you like to make a trade?”

Ife continued. “In return for us removing your shirt, we’ll take it in turns to let you suck on our nip.ples.” Tochi finished.

I weighed up the two options and quickly came to the decision that I was going to end up with my shirt removed one way or another, so I may as well get something out of it!

“I’m going to let you remove my shirt.” I told them.

“I thought you would.” Tolu informed me with a knowing smile.

She then walked over to me, flanked by Ife and Tochi and started to unbutton my shirt, before pulling it off my body as best she could considering I was still handcuffed to the chair. Then she ran her fingers down my chest, saying

“Mmmmmm, you do have a nice chest don’t you.”

Finally she thrust her chest into my face, and I eagerly took each of her nip.ples in my mouth licking and sucking on them until they became hard.

Tolu then moved back to allow Tochi to get her nip.ples sucked, who in turn moved aside to allow Ife access to me, as I took each of her nip.ples in my mouth I heard her let out a barely audible moan of pleasure, she was obviously enjoying this a lot and seemed disappointed when Diane said we’d now continue as before.

I assumed the next question would be much harder than the previous three and thus result in me losing my boxers and being completely n*ked. So I was really shocked when I was asked yet another easy question.

Once again I answered right and was rewarded with Tochi slipping her fingers under the waistband of her thong and pulling it down, so that she was now completely n*ked, she had a landing strip of dark hair which led down to some quite prominent pus.sy lips, she had a good body, but it wasn’t anything special.

WATCH OUT FOR PART 3
SOURCE: http://www.amebosquare.com/stories/must-read-birthday-sex-18-part-2/

(1) (Reply)

Cute Guy Seeks A Sex Free Relationship, Ni Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) / Where Is Reality101? / pin me on 23783d69

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.