Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? (52117 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bamisepeters(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
If just a man request for sex after a favour he did for you, that does not mean all men are the same.

There are many men out there who can do anything for any woman without favour and without minding what other guys out there will term them.

The issue is that there are bad eggs in each gender which makes this issue complicated to those who are the good ones.

Some girls are determined to give it to any guy that helps her, and if such man fail to receive the offer from the girl it is serious trouble as he will be given different names by the lady.

This is what some men thinks, they believe your non-verbal communication speaks louder than the the opposite, so, they only act according to their belief.

Just that you fall victim to someone that was a victim doesn't mean everyone thinks in same direction.
No maturity in this issue as there is no maturity in common sense.

We all love to take advantage, the smartest wins, that is just the issue.

If you have not been favoured by a genuine guy with a cheerful heart then you yourself should check yourself as your thoughts are against you.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/09/must-women-think-all-men-want-sex-from.html

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2016

because members of your gender most often than not give us concrete reasons to think that... undecided

A guy buys you a drink... He probably wants to get Into your panties...He buys you pizza, You're Toast! He buys You A PHONE, Then, get prepared...he's already screwing you In his mind.

Generosity isn't for free these days.. it comes with a price tag. Life's definitely a biatch....

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by sapientia(m): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
There are still living exceptions.

8 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by firstking01(m): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
Because even if they need to reciprocate your kind gestures, they have nothing else to offer than sex.

290 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
firstking01:
Because even if they need to reciprocate your kind gestures, they have nothing else to offer than sex.

Really?? undecided

Your mom Must be proud with the Hogwash you just posted! undecided

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by lecturerdabo(m): 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
firstking01:

Sorry Bro but this is the peak of erronous assumptions!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by firstking01(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

Really?? undecided

See, i dnt want to bash you, the next time you qoute me and mention my mum you won't forget what i will tell you in a haste, be warnedundecided…say whatever you want to say to me here and steer clear my mumundecided

387 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by iykekelvins(m): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

Really?? undecided

Easy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by firstking01(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
lecturerdabo:

Sorry Bro but this is the peak of erronous assumptions!!
Seems you 've never dated a nigerian girl before.

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by ojun50(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Op don't mind them d first moment u help them @ that point in time only there fish brain is working

12 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bamisepeters(m): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
firstking01 are you one of those men in that category?

8 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
firstking01:
seconded,, Nigerian girls have nothing to offer except sex

194 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by cruzita(f): 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
that poster that said girls have nothing to offer except sex really need Brain surgery .

and he is gonna have daughters in future right?

nonsense

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by firstking01(m): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
bamisepeters:
firstking01 are you one of those men in that category?
Bro, dnt blame me, i 've seen things and until them girls convince me that they 've got more than just that thing inbetween their legs to offer then i might just start thinking otherwise....wait, swansea vs mancity don start.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bamisepeters(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
firstking01:
Bro, dnt blame me, i 've seen things and until them girls convince me that they 've got more than just that thing inbetween their legs then i might just start thinking otherwise....wait, swansea vs mancity don start.
but you know they may have no chance to prove you wrong if your mind is made up?

3 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bamisepeters(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala, tosyne2much, Talk2Bella where are you?
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
Like minds attract...for those saying girls have nothing to offer than sex,mind the kinda girls you roll with..Stop following Olosho! There are respectable and independent girls out there but they just don't come near guys with your warped kinda mentality.

34 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ok

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Tallesty1(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

Really?? undecided

There she goes again, can't you reply him without getting his mom involved

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Talk2Bella(f): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
It's vice versa smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bamisepeters(m): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:
It's vice versa smiley
how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by mrmrmister: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

Really?? undecided

Why must you involve his mom?
That is the Peak of Uncivilization

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Talk2Bella(f): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
bamisepeters:
how?

men think he women like them its cos they want something

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by donbenedict(m): 7:25am On Oct 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

Really?? undecided

scared to post in nairaland anymore?

8 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 29, 2016
donbenedict:
scared to post in nairaland anymore?
]
I was banned dumbo, for 2-fücking months!

good to Know You missed my Ass! feeling isn't mutual, btW.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by donbenedict(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
]
I was banned dumbo, for 2-fücking months!

good to Know You missed my Ass! feeling isn't mutual, btW.. undecided
lol its sweet to know the feeling ain't mutual.

3 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2016
donbenedict:
lol its sweet to know the feeling ain't mutual.
undecided
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by donbenedict(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided
are u currently in ph?
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided

wink Good morning, Esther.

Now playing: Sam smith: Latch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 29, 2016
donbenedict:
are u currently in ph?

Nope, not yet anyways... I should be there in 2weeks Time... why? undecided
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:

wink Good morning, Esther.

Now playing: Sam smith: Latch
How are You, silk?

top of the morning to you too! smiley good song, yh?
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by donbenedict(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

Nope, not yet anyways... I should be there in 2weeks Time... why? undecided
i'd like us to meet up.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United & Barcelona Couples / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / I Get Easily Aroused By Contact With A Lady's Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.