Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? (52127 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
Oblak:

It's a proof that your response was extremely obnoxious. EstherFabian try and change. Whenever an argument becomes bitter, try to avoid vulgar word usage. You are not up to his mum,not now, not next time. If you are wise, you will accept this simple advice. You can still apologize to him though you are not okay with his comment.

Rubbish... Codswallop!

Where did I say Abusive words towards his mom?

If he could say all Nigerian women Have nothing to offer other than their Pùssies and boobs. well, last time I checked his mom, Female siblings and future daughters Have püssies too. So, Yeah! grin they're like us!

Apologize Faya! I'd rather Mop the ocean clean! Or Suck a Horse's diick...

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bond007i(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Lots of peeps say that...grin

.Buh yeah, I'm 100% female... smiley

Esther, I'm currently reading your diary from the day you started. Your life is a Novel abeg, how about we make a movie out of it? Epic right? just give me permission to go ahead!

email me: adebusoyeademola@gmail.com or bookiamthatgrorge@gmail.com...

Reading your diary I'm thinking of starting mine too.

PS: I'm reading March 05 2016, You asked anyone with a platonic friendship with an opposite sex to mention you in the post before March 5...

well, I have one which is about 8years now, another which is 3 years... Never kissed, no sex, no holding hands self,... we are just cool like that... JUST FRIENDS!

I'm serious about the Movie thingy!
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

LOL. No. smiley
I make the worst first impressions. grin
All that changes when people get to know me... for me. smiley
aies fat bored n ugly girl, no one wants to get to know you or your impression be forming hard girl when you know this is the only way you catch fun . boring thing

3 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

LOL. No. smiley

I make the worst first impressions. grin

All that changes when people get to know me... for me. smiley
and ion like the way guys are supporting this girl that nothing gets to her ,if you like her inbox her cos she's boring and making here her avenue to have joy .
with her fat face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
bond007i:

Gonna be an adventure of a lifetime... you'll love the result. I'm sure you will comment too
okay ooo, i hope it would he as you said ,not that later your thread about his nice men are the real demons would hit the FP
carry go lol
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by crush20(m): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
firstking01:
See, i dnt want to bash you, the next time you qoute me and mention my mum you won't forget what i will tell you in a haste, be warnedundecided…say whatever you want to say to me here and steer clear my mumundecided

Straight up
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
bond007i:

Esther, I'm currently reading your diary from the day you started. Your life is a Novel abeg, how about we make a movie out of it? Epic right? just give me permission to go ahead!

email me: adebusoyeademola@gmail.com or bookiamthatgrorge@gmail.com...

Reading your diary I'm thinking of starting mine too.

PS: I'm reading March 05 2016, You asked anyone with a platonic friendship with an opposite sex to mention you in the post before March 5...

well, I have one which is about 8years now, another which is 3 years... Never kissed, no sex, no holding hands self,... we are just cool like that... JUST FRIENDS!

I'm serious about the Movie thingy!

LoL. grin

Alright... I'll see about that. smiley

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by ofemigeorge(m): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Really?? undecided

Your mom Must be proud with the Hogwash you just posted! undecided
I must confess u are a comical great writer. Reading ur dairy.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
ofemigeorge:

I must confess u are a comical great writer. Reading ur dairy.

Lol. Thank you...smiley

I'm glad it Lit You up...
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
CaraJewel:
wateva...how many awards have you received for best typing...it doesn't make me less of who i am...hope you are fulfilled in your typing skills..typist..quote me not

hehe like someone said "they have nothing to offer"... even intellectually

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by streetzdreamz(m): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
CaraJewel:
smacks my forehead,,you didn't see where i told someone how about the happiness, d joy etc dat she gives.money wil finish,sex will become tiring...same way guys tink itz sex a lady offer,xame way some ladies tink itz money a guy offers.these tinz apply to all..but u guys like sex..fullstop
of course I didn't see that, now this is a brilliant piece, please don't let us start that debate of who loves sex more, just leave it at both parties love sex!!!! this should be the way a responsible lady and guy thinks in a relationship, sex and money shouldn't be the entity it hinges on, explore other ways to bring smiles across your partners face's, money will get drained out one day and sex becomes repulsive at a time,according to you,which is true.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bond007i(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

LoL. grin

Alright... I'll see about that. smiley

hahaha- I started my diary!
https://www.nairaland.com/3461750/iamthatgeorge-let-me-take-through

read my first chapter... and encourage me... I've adopted you as my mentor .)

what should I do next?
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Rone16(f): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
Benwems:

most guys would ask for sex because most girls double date/cheat and she may marry another guy or she is not serious in the relationship.

What you just said is so ironical.Is sex not mearnt to be with someone you're committed with.If he's looking for unserious sex then he should get a prostitute.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
bond007i:

hahaha- I started my diary!
https://www.nairaland.com/3461750/iamthatgeorge-let-me-take-through

read my first chapter... and encourage me... I've adopted you as my mentor .)

what should I do next?

I just did. It's Nice. grin
My name kept popping Up. tongue

Eh, Just record anything and everything that's happening to You. Anything worth penning down. Fallen in love with the whole sexcapede Thingy already. You're doing pretty okay! smiley
Your use of tenses and Words are simple, Vivid, elaborate, and Top notch. You're good to go George! smiley

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by princeemmma(m): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
y wud a guy willingly help a girl over something, without having a specific aim, am a man to undecided undecided
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
Why can't you tell me here on this forum? What's so hard in that? Or what's the big deal?
Maxvasia:
Can u imagine, they dnt even know again. Na wa o. Just think of it......all what u listed is what every damn lady out der can comfortably offe, especially if she is consciously in competition. My aim is not to criticize but to teach. I actually know that one thing that a lady can posess that will make any man feel like commiting suicide if she decides to leave him. If u are one of the few interested in hearing it, we can interract by inboxing me ur number. I mean ONLY if u tink u av smtn to learn oo. Its actually not compulsory and pls bear in mind that this is not attempt to get to u cos i dnt know you, av not met you. Just that we av once exchanged words on this forum (if u remember the username) grin
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bond007i(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

I just did. It's Nice. grin
My name kept popping Up. tongue

Eh, Just record anything and everything that's happening to You. Anything worth penning down. Fallen in love with the whole sexcapede Thingy already. You're doing pretty okay! smiley
Your use of tenses and Words are simple, Vivid, elaborate, and Top notch. You're good to go George! smiley

yay: smiley
I'm glad my mentor likes this...
the issue is how to continue without creating a new thread and without letting comments disturb the flow...
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
bond007i:

yay: smiley
I'm glad my mentor likes this...
the issue is how to continue without creating a new thread and without letting comments disturb the flow...

Oh, diary section is devoid of the Comment/Reply Button. It's only exclusive to the writer only...

So, that's not really A problem. You'll just be the only person that's able to write. viewers could just view, Like and share. smiley

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by luminouz(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Oblak:

It's a proof that your response was extremely obnoxious. EstherFabian try and change. Whenever an argument becomes bitter, try to avoid vulgar word usage. You are not up to his mum,not now, not next time. If you are wise, you will accept this simple advice. You can still apologize to him though you are not okay with his comment.
Wrong person bro! Am not estherfabian! Am luminouz d ALIEN!
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bond007i(m): 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Oh, diary section is devoid of the Comment/Reply Button. It's only exclusive to the writer only...

So, that's not really A problem. You'll just be the only person that's able to write. viewers could just view, Like and share. smiley

so when i want to continue I just click "Reply"?
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
bond007i:

so when i want to continue I just click "Reply"?
Eazzipizzy! smiley

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Maxvasia(m): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Why can't you tell me here on this forum? What's so hard in that? Or what's the big deal?
Good, u dnt see it as a big deal so that solves it all. Dnt bother. Cos like i said, its only those who are humble enough to know that they still need to learn a few things in life that my gift is meant for(male or female). I am not here to brag about what i know or have. I just want to help the genuine ones out der who still yearn to be different. So if u dnt see it as a big deal, i respect ur opinion which u are sooo wholesomely entitled to. smiley

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bond007i(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Eazzipizzy! smiley

cool...

that tattoo you got... is it a butterfly?

wait o... means you cant roam around half naked in your mums presence, no crop tops too... LOOL!
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Papertrail11(m): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
misspatsy:
Carry surname to d next generation only,what else?what about caring for aged parents?Na only property n name guys care about

mama leave dat side na Man we dey talk about ask igbo men dem go tell yu hw important male child ish who will take ova d shop in aba hmmm

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by misspatsy(f): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
Papertrail11:

mama leave dat side na Man we dey talk about ask igbo men dem go tell yu hw important male child ish who will take ova d shop in aba hmmm
No be only Aba na Onitsha main market u for talk....lol
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Benwems(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
Rone16:

What you just said is so ironical.Is sex not mearnt to be with someone you're committed with.If he's looking for unserious sex then he should get a prostitute.
are you saying you are not serious or committed to him??
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Papertrail11(m): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
misspatsy:
No be only Aba na Onitsha main market u for talk....lol

u funny gan but I looove yur sense of humour
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
Alright then, fair enough, I'll keep doing what I'm doing smiley
Maxvasia:
Good, u dnt see it as a big deal so that solves it all. Dnt bother. Cos like i said, its only those who are humble enough to know that they still need to learn a few things in life that my gift is meant for(male or female). I am not here to brag about what i know or have. I just want to help the genuine ones out der who still yearn to be different. So if u dnt see it as a big deal, i respect ur opinion which u are sooo wholesomely entitled to. smiley
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Maxvasia(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Alright then, fair enough, I'll keep doing what I'm doing smiley
All the best. Wish u well.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by misspatsy(f): 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Papertrail11:

u funny gan but I looove yur sense of humour
grin
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by computerboy: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Maxvasia:
Can u imagine, they dnt even know again. Na wa o. Just think of it......all what u listed is what every damn lady out der can comfortably offe, especially if she is consciously in competition. My aim is not to criticize but to teach. I actually know that one thing that a lady can posess that will make any man feel like commiting suicide if she decides to leave him. If u are one of the few interested in hearing it, we can interract by inboxing me ur number. I mean ONLY if u tink u av smtn to learn oo. Its actually not compulsory and pls bear in mind that this is not attempt to get to u cos i dnt know you, av not met you. Just that we av once exchanged words on this forum (if u remember the username) grin

C'mon guy. Be lenient. Even you, there's nothing you can offer a lady that another guy can't offer her.

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
Thank you smiley
Maxvasia:
All the best. Wish u well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist / Policeman Gets Stuck In Married Woman During Illicit Sex / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.