Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? (6265 Views)

"Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" / Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker / Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Ideyontop: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
This is why I prefer blackberry. The screens are stronger compared to other phones. But this whatsapp bad news ehhh? Chai!
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Idydarling(f): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
was using mine to video my frd o as she was dancing next thing my phone don land for hard tiled ground, it turned off, the screen shattered but still working perfectly, I've not even bothered to as about the price of a new screen in ds economy.

...the painful part of the whole thing is that the video didn't save before the incident, i miss dat beautiful memory with my bestie ✍
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by FunkyMetahuman: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ideyontop:
This is why I prefer blackberry. The screens are stronger compared to other phones. But this whatsapp bad news ehhh? Chai!
iPhone has the best screen

I don't like ios though
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by ollah2: 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
Youngzedd:
You're not far from the truth.

About 60% of Samsung phones you will see have broken screen and they users never bother to fix it because of the cost.

The question is, why is Samsung unnecessary expensive

You can't say Samsung is unnecessary expensive especially the screen which is the topic of discussion. The screen is where all the job is done and besides the Samoled panel is quite costly.

Do you think Samsung screen is always rated the best friend nothing?
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Tallesty1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
greenhulk:
Op, I can guarantee u that them infinix and tecno phones have more fragile screen. Go to computer village and see for urself. Infinix and tecno phones are the majority with screen problems.
Not true.

Samsung screens break when you are angry or when you shout at people. The only good thing there is that most of their broken touch pads still work.
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Tallesty1(m): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
ucsparks:
yours is so cheap, they told me 45k oo
Reason, cos dollar is expensive . The phone can go and rest cry
I will see if there's something I can do for you
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Tallesty1(m): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
kowalsky:

57k here.
For my gs6. Just kept the phone somewhere. Id rather buy a new gs7 than repair it
Donate it to me nah. I will be putting you in prayers all night for a year

1 Like

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by johnydon22(m): 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
kowalsky:

57k here.
For my gs6. Just kept the phone somewhere. Id rather buy a new gs7 than repair it

Dash me naa i go use am like that . . . Make i abandon tecno for once na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Tallesty1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
Mattex001:
As for me me I'm very meticulous as to how I use my phone! Never experienced a crack before and have been using my phone for 2years now.

Get a tempered glass screen protector, its more safer.

Btw we should also note that there is a difference between outta glass and the main screen of the phone

Outta glass for s4 is 3k while main screen can be very expensive tho, which makes keeping wondering why?!

Are they practically saying the screen of the phone is about 40% of the cost of making the phone!

Meanwhile I think aliexpress or Amazon is a better platform to buy phone parts it's cheaper.
The outer glass
(touch pad or calibrator) and screen of most Samsung Phones Come together and you must change the two when one breaks.
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
I will see if there's something I can do for you
wow thanks bro,, waiting to hear from you
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Engineermbugame(m): 6:12am On Sep 25, 2016
i change my samsung galaxy outta screen wit 4k in nekede sometime d phone hang.
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by voyy: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2016
celestialAgent:
The question is where will I get a used screen? All the engineers I have asked said they don't have. I wish i'm in lagos presently undecided undecided

u can get at ikeja na ........ but u re nt just in lagos. i have one forsale tho.
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Youngpo413: 8:25am On Sep 25, 2016
Symphony1:

Tempered glass make screen thick and not as smooth as phone screen itself.
still 100% better than a broken screen.

1 Like

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by UrWorstNitemare: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2016
Knowledge of screen types and configurations

would give you a clear idea of the reason why...

a phone display panel can be expensive

can be fragile or tough e.t.c

buh samsung has improved their screen toughness

starting from the S5. which use a G corning 4...

buh even tho u av a toughened screen you still gatto learn, on how to protect your expensive device the more

and datz why u av various protective accessories.

even a mere body armour on your phone reduces the shock impact when your phone falls from height..

I got involved in a minor accident, where the vehicle, hit me across the thigh

where in my pocket on same thigh.... I had my GS6 and
my huawei Honor 6. both of same dimensions.

The GS6 survived, very intact

buh the Honor 6

screen got cracked with part of the display likewise inked.. tho still working

yeah tis jus proofs that screen types/ toughness, matters
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by sats: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2016
"Hadly see"
Seriously?
*shakes head and walks out of thread*
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by adeoladeola(f): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2016
I've been using my S5 with a screen protector for sometime now, though I've had to change the protector three times cos the phone keeps falling and the protector always shatters, all thanks to the protector.
Pls to be on the safer side, always use a screen protector.
I've come to realise it's very unwise to use a Samsung without a screen protector, you'll just end up spending money buying new screen.

1 Like

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Joel3(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2016
adeoladeola:
I've been using my S5 with a screen protector for sometime now, though I've had to change the protector three times cos the phone keeps falling and the protector always shatters, all thanks to the protector.
Pls to be on the safer side, always use a screen protector.
I've come to realise it's very unwise to use a Samsung without a screen protector, you'll just end up spending money buying new screen.
how much is samsung screen protector?
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by kowalsky: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
johnydon22:

Dash me naa i go use am like that . . . Make i abandon tecno for once na grin

Hehe.
That fone is totally useless without the screen.
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by kowalsky: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
Tallesty1:
Donate it to me nah. I will be putting you in prayers all night for a year

Pray for me to become a senator first. If it happens, ill buy you a container load of gs7.. Lol
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by obynaDmob(m): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
celestialAgent:
grin grin

My s4 screen totally crashed a few weeks back. After making some enquires, I discovered the screen cost about 30k. Have you any idea of what you own screen cost?

Just trying to do some comparison..

I was told about 30k for s4 screen.. The fone is somewhere now gathering dust..
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Joel3(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
obynaDmob:

lol. ypu can get a clean used s4 that price.
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Joel3(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
obynaDmob:

any ideal of s3 mini screen cost?
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by obynaDmob(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Joel3:
any ideal of s3 mini screen cost?

5 months ago..i wud have asked u to check ali express for the screen..dunno how much it wud go for now..
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by Tallesty1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
kowalsky:

Pray for me to become a senator first. If it happens, ill buy you a container load of gs7.. Lol
Hahaha.

Online abi offline senator?

Supposing I want to buy it in that condition, how much would you sale it?
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by kowalsky: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Tallesty1:
Hahaha.

Online abi offline senator?

Supposing I want to buy it in that condition, how much would you sale it?

Sowie, not for sale
Too much history on the phone. Photos vids that cannot be lost.

Will keep till screen price drops considerably then fix
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by tikkykay: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
kowalsky:

Haa....wen I ws just planning 2 ask 4 d fone too.anyway i'll start praying 4 u to be a senator nd wen u become one,its iphone 7 plus I want.
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by kowalsky: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
tikkykay:

Haa....wen I ws just planning 2 ask 4 d fone too.anyway i'll start praying 4 u to be a senator nd wen u become one,its iphone 7 plus I want.

Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by kowalsky: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
tikkykay:

Anytin you want, so long I become a senator wink
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by celestialAgent(m): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
voyy:

u can get at ikeja na ........ but u re nt just in lagos. i have one forsale tho.
Oh seriously!

How much is yours priced at? and where are you located?
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by celestialAgent(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
obynaDmob:

lol, same with mine.

Donno know whether to add money and buy a new phone and just repair the damn screen undecided

Did you get another phone? If yes, what type and how can you compare the functionality?
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by voyy: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
celestialAgent:
Oh seriously!

How much is yours priced at? and where are you located?

its with my engineer at ikeja, cos it was faulty, but can sell d screen for u at 17k sha ...... wat do u tink?
Re: You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? by celestialAgent(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
voyy:

its with my engineer at ikeja, cos it was faulty, but can sell d screen for u at 17k sha ...... wat do u tink?
wht about 15k.. To go to Ikeja from where I am sef is about 4k

[size=18pt]s4 used screen is needed in Ibadan[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers / Pes 2015 Soccer Game Solicit For An Android . / MTN Stop This Na! Dial *170# At Your Own Detriment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.