Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye (2945 Views)

Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) / Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together / Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by Julietcutie(f): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
Iceberg Slim is unhappy with Peter of Psquare and Phyno , who he accused of copying his hairstyle and has pleaded with them to stop it so that he can have his own brand identity.
IceBerg Slim
In an exclusive interview with Punch Newspaper , fast rising musician, Olusegun Olowokere popularly known as Iceberg Slim, has slammed two of his colleagues , Peter Okoye of Psquare and Phyno , who he accused of copying his hairstyle .
The singer who is signed to Tiwa Savage ’ s ex husband , TeeBillz’ 323 Entertainment , said his voice and his hairstyle are the unique features that distinguish him from other musicians , pleaded with them to stop it so that he can have his own brand identity.
“I don’ t sound like anyone else , from my accent to my tone and diction. I try to constantly reinvent my hairstyle , so that I do not look like anyone else either . So far , these two things have been distinguishing factors.
“When I started the MoHawk in Nigeria, I saw the likes of Phyno and Peter (P- Square ) replicate it . I later changed my hairstyle and decided to just do one single braid going to the back, now I see X - Busta and a few others have reproduced it , once again . If they weren’ t entertainers, this would probably be fine . Well , I ’ ve changed it yet again ! Please , no more copying, ” he said.
The singer who says he draws his inspiration from notable superstars like Drake , Kanye West and Tuface , lauded the Nigerian music industry, affirming that it has definitely come a long way.
He said, “ I’ m honestly impressed at the level of success and global recognition we have achieved thus far . It can only get bigger and better with time . ”

Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by Khameal007(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
copied his hairstyle ke.... ? All I see is Head style.

1 Like

Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by chibatov(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
what is iceberg slim, is it the menthol version of the beer Goldberg

1 Like

Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by Flekky21(f): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
Mtchewww! The Guy Doesnt Know What To Say. Phyno's Head Abi Na Hair Is Beta Than His.

1 Like

Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by Flekky21(f): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
angrymtchewww! The Guy Doesnt Know What To Say. Phyno's Head Abi Hair/style Is Better Than His. But I Still Luv That His Music* WAVE*
Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by Julietcutie(f): 1:28am On Sep 25, 2016
chibatov:
what is iceberg slim, is it the menthol version of the beer Goldberg
lol ur wicked o grin

1 Like

Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by Julietcutie(f): 1:28am On Sep 25, 2016
Khameal007:
copied his hairstyle ke.... ? All I see is Head style.
lol
Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by SolexxBarry(m): 6:10am On Sep 25, 2016
He copied Tekno's hair style
Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by Smellymouth: 6:19am On Sep 25, 2016
Nothing when person nor go hear for this naija.. grin

E be like say this Recession come make everybody dey VIOLENT.. grin

1 Share

Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by youngberry001(m): 6:23am On Sep 25, 2016
Flekky21:
Mtchewww! The Guy Doesnt Know What To Say. Phyno's Head Abi Na Hair Is Beta Than His.
Flekky21:
angrymtchewww! The Guy Doesnt Know What To Say. Phyno's Head Abi Hair/style Is Better Than His. But I Still Luv That His Music* WAVE*
to dash yhu slap dey worry me....

Just wast to plot's of land wey cost 40milla for dis recession:

Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by Flekky21(f): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2016
youngberry001:
to dash yhu slap dey worry me....

Just wast to plot's of land wey cost 40milla for dis recession:
Hmm, Y Wud U Wana Slap Me? Did I Look 4 Ya Trouble? Or U Lookin 4 Were 2 Touch
Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by Dreyl(m): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
Flekky21:
Tell me more
Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by Flekky21(f): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dreyl:
Tell me more
come Closer, Let Me Whisper It To U.
Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by Dreyl(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Flekky21:
come Closer, Let Me Whisper It To U.
Ok i've come closer, tell me the koko... grin
Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by Julietcutie(f): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nothing when person nor go hear for this naija.. grin

E be like say this Recession come make everybody dey VIOLENT.. grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by Dreyl(m): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
Flekky21 i'm waiting o, you have not said anything.
Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by Flekky21(f): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dreyl:
Flekky21 i'm waiting o, you have not said anything.
lol. Chill A Liltle, What Do U Want Me To Tell U?
Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by Dreyl(m): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Flekky21:
lol. Chill A Liltle, What Do U Want Me To Tell U?
Anything, baby. cool
Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by Flekky21(f): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dreyl:
Anything, baby. cool
dnt Worry I Will Tell You In Yr Dreams This Nightl wink
Dreyl:
Anything, baby. cool
dnt Worry I Will Tell You In Yr Dreams This Night.
Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by Dreyl(m): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Flekky21:
dnt Worry I Will Tell You In Yr Dreams This Nightl winkdnt Worry I Will Tell You In Yr Dreams This Night.
Lol..it mean you are either a witch or ghost, please don't tell me again. cheesycheesy
Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by Flekky21(f): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dreyl:
Lol..it mean you are either a witch or ghost, please don't tell me again. cheesycheesy
hahahahaha. Nohoh Am Not. Goodnight Jare grin
Dreyl:
hahahahaha. Nohoh Am Not. Goodnight Jare
Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by Dreyl(m): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
Flekky21:
hahahahaha. Nohoh Am Not. Goodnight Jare ;Dhahahahaha. Nohoh Am Not. Goodnight Jare
Lol..,ok. do have a lovely night rest and beautiful dream and don't forget to dream about me... smiley
Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by Flekky21(f): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dreyl:
Lol..,ok. do have a lovely night rest and beautiful dream and don't forget to dream about me... smiley
kiss
Dreyl:
Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by bellefidel(f): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
someppl shaaaaa.........we don't even knw that he is in existence talk more of copying his style

go siddon jare and starting looking for ur talent
Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by davidif: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2016
See irony! this guy is accusing other people of jacking his style meanwhile he stole someone else's name.
Re: Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye by Julietcutie(f): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Actress Oge Okoye Steps Out With Her Gucci Handbag, Fans React (photos) / Hushpuppi Buys A New Helicopter , Fans React See Proof / Bbnaija Alex Unusual Goes Rugged In New Photos, Spotted Inside An Expensive Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.