Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO (4610 Views)

My Conversation With Google Allo Robot / Google Allo Might Be The Whatsapp Killer! / Google Battles Whatsapp With The New Allo Messaging Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by Naijjablog(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Seems like GOOGLE ALLO is gonna beat WHATSAPP.. It has different stickers, runs smoothly and easy to access Most importantly it has ASSISTANT that help keep you busy and you can ask any question you want to ask... See pics below

http://naijja..com/2016/09/newly-introduced-allo-taking-over.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by vanndubi: 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Just hit the mic and say: Nigeria news. And I got this...

Google assistant is too much.

1 Like

Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by Sport336: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
A new Application to waste our youth precious life

16 Likes

Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by gen2briz(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
Chaii iii. Whatsapp is a goner

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by akashi01(m): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Definitely, the Google Assistant tells jokes,riddles and poem.

It can set alarm or time automatically.

Recognise object/animals in pictures. And background too!

Ask about whether updates and set a time to always update you. Too many features to love!

4 Likes

Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by donhils: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
Can the assistant tell me teams that will win their matches 2moro?

10 Likes

Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by Olasco93: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Can the Google Allo print or double money?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
donhils:
Can the assistant tell me teams that will win their matches 2moro?
lol, u funny.

2 Likes

Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by ITbomb(m): 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
Can it play whitepaper?

1 Like

Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by GetUmad: 3:02am On Sep 25, 2016
Pls help me ask Google assistant what President Buhari is up to. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by Nbote(m): 6:06am On Sep 25, 2016
Anoda app to increase laziness....

2 Likes

Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by 247Potential: 9:03am On Sep 25, 2016
Lol.. Nice one grin

6 Likes

Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2016
247Potential:
Lol.. Nice one grin
can it predict like 180 straight odds for me??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by Naijjablog(m): 9:24am On Sep 25, 2016
247Potential:
Lol.. Nice one grin
Nice one indeed

1 Like

Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by majour(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2016
It does have great potential and seems fun, but whatsapp has and will always be integrated in my system.

2 Likes

Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by pat077: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2016
I think i have to give it a try.

1 Like

Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by Chuukwudi(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
Funny app.

2 Likes

Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by yungryce: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by evergenuine(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
You can also play games on Google allo. Just ask the Google assistant for games.
Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by zyphr(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Bit by bit we are alienating ourselves. The importance of face to face verbal conversations is gradually being driven to extinction.
Tomorrow's world is that of virtual reality. Smartphones are becoming our best friends.

3 Likes

Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by iahmed(m): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Quite interesting!
Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by pxjosh(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
zyphr:
Bit by bit we are alienating ourselves. The importance of face to face verbal conversations is gradually being driven to extinction.
Tomorrow's world is that of virtual reality. Smartphones are becoming our best friends.
You couldn't have said it better!

1 Like

Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by Youpele52: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
This is great. Google got this right
Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by WalkerMichael(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
Awesome
Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by Lagusta(m): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nice......
Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by arctodus(m): 4:35am On Sep 26, 2016
Sport336:
A new Application to waste our youth precious life
While they continue to improve and develop themselves
Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by Norman4real(m): 6:19am On Sep 26, 2016
Whatsapp, facebook, snapchat, twitter, skype, bbm, viber, and now this Allo...

6 Likes

Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by Krackhead: 7:13am On Sep 26, 2016
Norman4real:
Whatsapp, facebook, snapchat, twitter, skype, bbm, viber, and now this Allo...

hahahahahaha, my brother i just tire. we have the same sets of friends on all the different social networks.
Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by oscillation55(m): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2016
Hmmmm, technology just the way we liked it
Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by Tobbey(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2016
Fun
Re: WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO by Opistorincos(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2016
Dope features

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) / Gbwhatsapp V6.0 Apk Download With New Features (4th Nov) / Why You Should Buy The TECNO Camon 12 Over The Pro Variant - Review (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.