Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

My Google Adsense Was Approved But.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Google Adsense Was Approved But.. (647 Views)

Important Notice About Google Adsense Account / How To Setup An Authority Site That Will Earn $500 Monthly Using Google Adsense / How To Earn $100 A Day With Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Google Adsense Was Approved But.. by Zealoy(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pls guys help me my google AdSense account was approved today but when I tried placing ad on my blog it refuse to display pls what might be the cause?
Re: My Google Adsense Was Approved But.. by RealJaneDoe: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
Zealoy:
Pls guys help me my google AdSense account was approved today but when I tried placing ad on my blog it refuse to display pls what might be the cause?

how did you approve your AdSense. been trying to since with no success . My blog is about a month old though
Re: My Google Adsense Was Approved But.. by Zealoy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
RealJaneDoe:

how did you approve your AdSense. been trying to since with no success . My blog is about a month old though
it toke me long time for it to be approved after several attempts n disapprove
Re: My Google Adsense Was Approved But.. by RealJaneDoe: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
Zealoy:
it toke me long time for it to be approved after several attempts n disapprove

I can't get passed the second stage . When I select language and click save and continue it just freezes . I am using a mobile phone though or should I get a laptop
Re: My Google Adsense Was Approved But.. by Zealoy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
RealJaneDoe:

I can't get passed the second stage . When I select language and click save and continue it just freezes . I am using a mobile phone though or should I get a laptop
Actually I don't know what might be the problem cuz I equally make use of mobile phone, try using CM browser or google crome
Re: My Google Adsense Was Approved But.. by RealJaneDoe: 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Zealoy:
Actually I don't know what might be the problem cuz I equally make use of mobile phone, try using CM browser or google crome

OK thanks for your help i will do that

(1) (Reply)

Founded To Defraud: Money Doubler Gtb Veers Into Ponzi Scheme To Defraud Nigeria / 5 Clever Ways To Avoid ATM Charges / Jun 10 Transaction Btw Abiodun,badmus,kelechi Thankgod And Lucky Uwadie Ighodaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.