Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) (68773 Views)

Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu Welcome Baby Boy / Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) / Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 25, 2016
ALAYORMII:
The meaning of Orobosa in Yoruba tho

may we all not see something so sweet p___y and run away.
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by MyMouth(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2016
Mantu is a Moslem o and the Igbinedions are Christians but ofcourse the rich and wealthy do not care about religion or ethnicity!!!

1 Like

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2016
These ones just dey use our money dey do wedding, birthdays and dey progress. Meanwhile, we the rightful owner dey cry out loud everyday, of the torture of economic recession. This recession self is selective jere, I no like am. In BTW, one stoopeed go come dey justify damn say her husband fit dash $19m shocked where did the husband gan gan see the money? Allahqwa yin lahi. Gej be businessman? Abi nigeria don turn company limited, una dey mahd!

1 Like

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2016
Their business. If they like let them marry Shekau son. He who fetched ant infested firewood invites the lizards to a feast.

1 Like

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by obo389(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2016
this life sha. its not only in this nigerian political circles, its a global trend. the rich will always marry the rich.
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by GMbuharii: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2016
From where SAADIYAH,whatever that means,enter benin?! Is there now islam in the igbinedion family?
So ovbialeke,wè ma'mwèn awe single bois kevbe single men nè'èdo'a? angry
imagine these yeye mallams who will never give their daughters,especially their educated daughters,to 'outsiders',come snatch a whole Benin girl,carry waka,just like that?! And to imagine that shes gonna end up as an abadoned 'senior wife' l8a! angry

rabbish..
Well i wish them bliss cheesy

OROBOSA MEANS "IN GOD'S HANDS".

See some dirty minds and pervs..lols

2 Likes

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2016
power
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Okobo. Did I get it?
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Congratulations

But corruption fight no they remember those men during 16 years of so called looting.

You will live a more better life if you understand the laws of powers and understand that there are people who are in power who are the law and are immune to it.
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by shaddoww: 9:44am On Sep 25, 2016
telemapreye1:
When Bini(italo)marry hausa(Boko haram)
No go find ur own man

6 Likes

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 25, 2016
Airforce1:
his first wife I guess

But definitely not gonna be his last wife

Which one be definitely? Can you see the future?

4 Likes

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by Miladi(f): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2016
Sophia and Umar, I'm so happy for both of you. For a very long time, I knew that what both of you has for each other will finally lead to this highlight. HML.
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by OgundeleT(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2016
ALAYORMII:
hmmm smh for u
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by idris4r83(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by idris4r83(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2016
fpeter:
Is she also Muslim?
potential convertee
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by doskie(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2016
zanebaddo:
I don't think these two persons has ever worked their entire life.

When will zara buhari go for her nysc?
so that what?
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
The rich do not care about tribe or religion,....its only the poor and naïve that make noise tribally
You have a point

2 Likes

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by Jayjey(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2016
ALAYORMII:

Chai, you are naughty.
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by ireneony(f): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2016
The guy is cute ...
i dont mind getting married to a muslim handsome guy as long he's rich smiley
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by zanebaddo(m): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2016
doskie:
so that what?
have you eaten today? which one among them is your brother or sister?..
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by Sugarladypleaser: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2016
ALAYORMII:
grin
ALAYORMII:

That reminds me of her handsome brother "Oroborababa" All of them just dey see obo, I pray obo will not kill them, the Orobosa and Oroborababa.

1 Like

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by sheddy03: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2016
fpeter:
Is she also Muslim?
convert!
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by soloroyality(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2016
This is what i call recycling band rich vs rich oya wey pdp and apc supporters,
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by doskie(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2016
zanebaddo:
have you eaten today? which one among them is your brother or sister?..

have a sense of humor. I didn't abuse you. All the best bro. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Which one be definitely? Can you see the future?

he is obviously furstrated, instead of him to wish them goodluck, he is here wishing dem badluck!

1 Like

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2016
It's majority of poor people that have issues with inter-tribal marriages . We need more of this if we indeed want a one Nigeria.

Now back to the major I reason I decided to comment: "poor marry poor", rich marry rich". #FamilyWealthMustBeMaintained

But how can we break away from this circle sef gan.

1 Like

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by I888(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2016
telemapreye1:
When Bini(italo)marry hausa(Boko haram)
something must be wrong with you and I doubt it's a girl behind this handle.

2 Likes

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by sheddy03: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2016
JCKA23:
Any pillar home that is build on the pillar of deceit, not love but money and connection can not last.

I pity the girl she,, she doesn't know the agenda of a typical Hausa Muslim from the northern Nigeria...

Quote me and I mean it this will come 2 pass... when he finished her by having 2 to 3 kids that's when d wahala will start... he will force her to either convert to Islam or he will divorce her and get a much younger pretty Muslim girl, and she will never have access to her kids again.....

So in d whole of S/S, S/E, S/W she hasn't seen any good guy to marry na leprous awusa man she see... I pity her sha.

if she was any Muslim from south may be yelloba that she married it would have been good. but for this leprous man I pity her future.
Saadiyah Sophia is her name, she is already converted. she is been used. God help her.
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by I888(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2016
Miladi:
Sophia and Umar, I'm so happy for both of you. For a very long time, I knew that what both of you has for each other will finally lead to this highlight. HML.
so you knew about them? Tell me something.
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2016
Immediately I dropped my comment I saw yours, seems like we are like minded. Money changes all.
TeamSimple:

You have a point
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2016
ireneony:
The guy is cute ...
i dont mind getting married to a muslim handsome guy as long he's rich smiley

What if u will be 3rd wife? Would dat be ok with u? I can recommend one...
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 10:10am On Sep 25, 2016
Immediately I dropped my comment I saw yours, seems like we are like minded. Money changes all.
MyMouth:
Mantu is a Moslem o and the Igbinedions are Christians but ofcourse the rich and wealthy do not care about religion or ethnicity!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Ajimobi Said Before His Death – Bolaji Tunji, Aide / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) / ENDSARS: Protesters Hold Sunday Service Outside Lagos State Govt House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.