Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) (68784 Views)

Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu Welcome Baby Boy / Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) / Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by demelza: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2016
JCKA23:
Any pillar home that is build on the pillar of deceit, not love but money and connection can not last.

I pity the girl she,, she doesn't know the agenda of a typical Hausa Muslim from the northern Nigeria...

Quote me and I mean it this will come 2 pass... when he finished her by having 2 to 3 kids that's when d wahala will start... he will force her to either convert to Islam or he will divorce her and get a much younger pretty Muslim girl, and she will never have access to her kids again.....

So in d whole of S/S, S/E, S/W she hasn't seen any good guy to marry na leprous awusa man she see... I pity her sha.

if she was any Muslim from south may be yelloba that she married it would have been good. but for this leprous man I pity her future.
See the way you are almost crying because of someone's wedding. All this long essay on top people wey no send you.
Go and make money my dear.

11 Likes

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by I888(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2016
YonkijiSappo:
Ewo! shocked
that is t daughter of Lady D. All her daughters look like her and she isn't even the first wife but the favorite

1 Like

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by Onegai(f): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2016
Esama is trying to consolidate power since Tinubu seems to be losing his. I wonder what Oba feels. Oh well, I hope the bride knows how to navigate this, all the best to her.
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by smartoliver(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2016
ALAYORMII:
The meaning of Orobosa in Yoruba tho
"in yoruba"...well,it means "it is in the hands of GOD" in "EDO"...that's what the father thought about when he named her...he fit nor even know say the same word/sentence dey anoda lang...lol
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by SmartThief(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2016
Miladi:
Sophia and Umar, I'm so happy for both of you. For a very long time, I knew that what both of you has for each other will finally lead to this highlight. HML.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....something is smelling
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2016
fpeter:
Is she also Muslim?
She wasn't, but may have to convert to Islam.
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2016
smartoliver:
"in yoruba"...well,it means "it is in the hands of GOD" in "EDO"...that's what the father thought about when he named her...he fit nor even know say the same word/sentence dey anoda lang...lol
What does Orobosa mean in Yoruba?
Can you help?
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by southernbelle(f): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2016
telemapreye1:
When Bini(italo)marry hausa(Boko haram)

Really?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by shabakm: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2016
Neimar:
arrangee marriage...next na divorce
back to sender

1 Like

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by MyMouth(m): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2016
Handsomecole:
Immediately I dropped my comment I saw yours, seems like we are like minded. Money changes all.
I tell u! The way poor people carry religion for head ehnn! I stay in Jos and all through the crisis period there was no fight in GRAs or any area where d rich stay. And you find both Muslims and Christians staying there. The fighting is only in d ungwan where the poor stay. Them go dey kill themselves!

3 Likes

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by Peckins94: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2016
politics....
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by iwadobo: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2016
The guy supposed dress like an Edo man during the traditional wedding . Abi money make Edo people overlook that one ? So matu is that rich ? There is money in politics ooooo. Ordinary senator , not even a governor , having such money to entice an igbinedion's daughter to the extent of causing changes to our dressing rule. Na wah

1 Like

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2016
She will never be submissive
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by jbhitler(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2016
nonsense! can a northern Muslim girl marry a male Christian? they call us kaperi.but our girls marry them at will.we that were brought up in the north know how those people behave.even their females would tell you to islamize before dating you.here you find material minded Christian girls marrying anything that vomits money not just them.remember, be not unequally yorked.

3 Likes

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2016
JCKA23:
Any pillar home that is build on the pillar of deceit, not love but money and connection can not last.

I pity the girl she,, she doesn't know the agenda of a typical Hausa Muslim from the northern Nigeria...

Quote me and I mean it this will come 2 pass... when he finished her by having 2 to 3 kids that's when d wahala will start... he will force her to either convert to Islam or he will divorce her and get a much younger pretty Muslim girl, and she will never have access to her kids again.....

So in d whole of S/S, S/E, S/W she hasn't seen any good guy to marry na leprous awusa man she see... I pity her sha.

if she was any Muslim from south may be yelloba that she married it would have been good. but for this leprous man I pity her future.

My brother I dey shame for my Bini sister o.
She's only her life. I wonder why the mum who is a better Christian than Esama agreed to this monumental error.
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2016
iwadobo:
The guy supposed dress like an Edo man during the traditional wedding . Abi money make Edo people overlook that one ? So matu is that rich ? There is money in politics ooooo. Ordinary senator , not even a governor , having such money to entice an igbinedion's daughter to the extent of causing changes to our dressing rule. Na wah

Bros,this Na introduction Na. The economy don affect ur vision,u nor read ba,Na pishure u dey look.
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by Teadavid23(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2016
Nice for them o.
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by highwaist: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2016
JCKA23:

but she can marry oyinbo/india.rich nigerian don't discriminate,only poor people discriminate....all nigeiran powerfull people are friends and businesss associates,that's why they are richer.

2 Likes

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2016
hensben:
I only Pity the average and poor people because this people don't give a damn.

I'm starting not to pity them any longer. They are getting what they deserve. They are too st>pid for my liking.
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2016
babangida flew guest in private jets for mohammed weddin,E no last 1yrs.... make dem no waste money wey go feed hungry naija if dey dont av plans to force d marriage to work ooo. jenifa spent millions to do lagos and dubai weddin.. tiwa spent millions to do lagos and dubai weddin... all dis wastage in name of weddin tho.. i give it ONE YEAR...HAUSA MANhe must marry more ooo.
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2016
Orobosa very funny name
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by mickool(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
After after one, u will hear the marriage has sosoliso like the elder sister Hon. omosede Igbenidion. Anyway, hml. May this one last. Amen.
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by DTaj: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
And some low-life 'I never chop children' will come here on NR to spew hatred about religion and ethnicity!

Atiku's son, an Adamawa state Muslim, recently married a Christian American in lavish wedding events in Yola and in the USA. Now, Ibrahim Mantu's son, a Plateau state Muslim, is now getting married to a Benin Christian lady from the famous Igbinedion family!

I have always said it that the elites in Nigeria (politicians, the oligarchs, and the wealthy) have one common interest defined by "elite solidarity" while the ordinary masses are given crumbs in the form of rice, groundnut oil, caps and t-shirts to go kill themselves as physical thugs or online thugs (as APC vs PDP, Islam vs Christianity, South vs North, etc) and fighting among themselves instead of fighting the corrupt elites!

If you guys know how the elites in Nigeria, across political parties, regions, tribes, and religions, laugh at the collective stupidity of the Nigerian people when they meet at their exclusive events and parties, you will almost lynch them, lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by olaife80: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
JCKA23:

Don't school her please, I believe she has prepared for any eventualities

1 Like

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by CuteTj(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Oh unlike the previous thread on Nairaland when an idiot OP and mod captioned the birthday party of Jonathan's grandchild "LAVISH"
The pics of the event did not even match the title "Lavish".

The op must either be a hungry blogger or a malicious idiot.

1 Like

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by 900warriorz: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
Why will i robosa? I dey madt?

How wil i see 'obo' and run? angry
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by DTaj: 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
JCKA23:

A tribal and religious bigot is sighted! That is exactly what the elites in Nigeria want people like you to do: take Panadol drug for their own headache! What concerns you with the place a lady marries from?

This is none of your business, clown! It us people like you that hold Nigeria back with such a rotten sense of holiness ahead of other people! You belong to a psychiatric home or, at best, a zoo!

You should have kept quite instead of painting an entire tribe and an entire religion with the same brush. Anyway, not everyone who attended schools are really educated! Nincompoop!

4 Likes

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
jbhitler:
nonsense! can a northern Muslim girl marry a male Christian? they call us kaperi.but our girls marry them at will.we that were brought up in the north know how those people behave.even their females would tell you to islamize before dating you.here you find material minded Christian girls marrying anything that vomits money not just them.remember, be not unequally yorked.

Are you telling me that NO Muslim girl from up there marry Christian men?
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by limeta(f): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
BE811APP:
I pray the Marriage lasts...Amen!!

Who will answer this yr prayer God or Allah
Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by jaci02: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
It's most likely that this marriage will end in divorce or the she might have to live with her mistake for a long time because I doubt this man will give her a divorce.

Everybody in Benin knows the Igbenedion family. They are corrupt, full of thieves and lies. The mother of this girl is from Jamaica and has only 3 daughters for Igbenedion. This is not the first high society marriage they have done.

The Oba of Benin's Nephew Prince Akenzua also made a similar mistake of marrying the eldest daughter Omosede. That marriage was master minded by Igbenedion himself because of his selfish desire to penetrate into the Oba's household. The marriage lasted only two years with one son. The divorce was messy and the case is still in court because of the allegations of theft levelled against the daughter and father.

But everybody in Benin has forgotten about it, they even welcomed her back a girl not up to 35 years already a divorcee and still she won the 2015 election into the house of Representatives and now she's an honourable member there.

The people of Edo State should be wise there's nothing good that comes from this family. Nobody affiliated to them should be allowed to rule the state. Ize Iyamu was secretary to the State Government for 8 years under Lucky's Igbenedion tenure. There was no progress in that State during his 8 years rule. Now there's a big difference between their time and Oshiomole's time.

People can complain and say that things are harder now in Nigeria because of the economic recession this country is going through as a result of APC 'so president Buhari BUT you can't say because of Buhari's government then PDP should come back to Edo State.

The developmental changes in Edo should not be compared with the whole country. We in Edo State know who worked and who didn't. So people of Edo State your judgment should be fair come 28th of September when you cast your vote.

This same Esama of Benin was the one that said this during Lucky's campaign for reelection in 2013 "when a child fails to be promoted to the next class, he should be allowed to repeat that class so that he can pass" . And that was how Edo people blindly reelected Lucky for his second tenure.

Edo people please do not make this same mistake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) by generalstone(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
The rich do not care about tribe or religion,....its only the poor and naïve that make noise tribally

God bless u..same thing on ma mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ENDSARS: Protesters Hold Sunday Service Outside Lagos State Govt House (Photos) / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / 70-Year-Old Man Who Insulted President Buhari Jailed For 18 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.