Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Jesus is a Living Ideology; Jesus is The Software Of God. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is a Living Ideology; Jesus is The Software Of God. (1579 Views)

Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences / Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" / "Jesus Is" By Clayton Jennings. Spoken Word Lyrics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is a Living Ideology; Jesus is The Software Of God. by Finallydead: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2020
MrPresident1:
Revelation 22:14-16

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

The tree of life is the Ideology of God
Actually I have to agree with Muttleylaff that Christ is software i.e Jesus in software mode and as many as engage that software in their system become the hardware(body of Christ) and are the true Israel of God. The resurrected Jesus is the hardware mode of Himself and is the head of this company and He is the Logos and nature of God, the principle behind all God is and does. The law of God is His mother in any created system(e. g. earth) because it remains the only way through which He can be reproduced in that system and is fully identical with Him, the nature of God. Most importantly is how we engage this software and that is by keeping His laws and living the crucified life.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is a Living Ideology; Jesus is The Software Of God. by MrPresident1: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2020
Revelation 22:14
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

The commandments working in you is the software of God.

The men who allow the software to work in them will be Christlike, Christ the firstfruits
Re: Jesus is a Living Ideology; Jesus is The Software Of God. by MrPresident1: 10:52am On Apr 11, 2020
When he comes, all the redeemed will have access to the Tree of Life which is the software of God.
Re: Jesus is a Living Ideology; Jesus is The Software Of God. by MrPresident1: 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Jeremiah 24:6-8

6 For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up.

7 And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the Lord: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.

8 And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the Lord, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:
Re: Jesus is a Living Ideology; Jesus is The Software Of God. by MrPresident1: 7:06am On Oct 18, 2020
Jesus living inside you is what makes you alive. If Jesus is not inside you then you are living dead
Re: Jesus is a Living Ideology; Jesus is The Software Of God. by MrPresident1: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2020
John 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
Re: Jesus is a Living Ideology; Jesus is The Software Of God. by MrPresident1: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 111:9
He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka's End Of The Year Adoration Programs Begins Today. / The Truth About Rapture. / Nigerian Pastor Body Slams A Disabled Woman On Top Of Chairs (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.