Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) (34602 Views)

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Obiano Packs Refuse During Sanitation Exercise This Morning / Soldiers Carry Out Clearance Operation In Bama, Borno; Recover Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2016
PDPsupporter:

They hardly attack churches. I live in the North. In fact I was at the scene when a bomb blast occurred in unguwan sarki so I know what I'm saying. 90% of their victims are muslims

shotop!

2 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by tdbankplc: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2016
kenny987:

There doesn't need to be war or overt acts of terrorism before lives are destroyed in this manner. Thousands of Nigerians die in road accidents, even a minister of state with his family are part of d statistics; trigger happy soldiers and police officers who are supposed to protect and preserve life gave sent thousands to their untimely deaths; ritualistic are forever killing fellow humans and those caught are displayed with d body parts harvested for their fetishism acts; herdsmen and armed robbers have been on the rampage with many lives claimed due to their activities.

The point is, I can go on and on but u cannot point one event where d IPOB or MASSOB took d life of anyone. Rather, they hav always peacefully advocated for what is desired. Address d causes of deaths of Nigerians and leave IPOB or Igbos out of ur ignorance. Obsession kills o! Mrkayusfit.

Bros learn to overlook so useless talk. The guy u quoted has understanding issues. He terms request for peaceful secession a war not knowing nigeria is already at war of hunger and road accident ritual and more. His bosses in the NE created that war and they will still vote for those who created that war when time comes.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by mengho(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

They should ask we ThAT WORK in THE NORTH EAST

they will appreciate Pmb better
I see online people talking about economy which is very
Key .
Without peace how will the economy thrive?
The truth is when u come to the north east with all
Honesty you see children of 2 to 3 years that have lost
Their parents
N you sitting comfortably in a peaceful environment
Chanting for war like that terrorist organization called
IPOB .
IT REALLY UPSET ME anytime I ear those criminal gang
& theeir supporters Talking
CALL OF DUTY ADVANCE WAREFARE
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2016
If to say na USA autopsy wil be conducted so as to reveal the identities of the dead bodies.
Bt na 9ja we dey undecided
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by enomakos(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2016
Thank nigeria army for the peace and freedom
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by ojo4life(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:
That's more reason I will never support that

Criminal gang called IPOB

These are the effects of war

Boko Haram & Ipob are terrorist organization

Chop sense

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by BerryBlaster: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2016
Sock-away Haba twitter handle owner, op and mod. Its soak away.
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by APCsupporter: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2016
OoniOfIfe:

shotop!

Traditional man What do you know?
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by nnokwa042(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

may God punish u and ur generation for calling ipod terrorist if they re terrorist like ur northern brothers boko haram why re they not killing northerners in the east like boko killing easterners even fulani people killed our people in the east still igbos did not eliminate all the northerners in the east and u ve the got to compare ipod with muslim boko haram? what boko haram is preaching is true religion of islam so u people should stop pretending thats boko haram re not muslim ok they perfect muslim

4 Likes

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by obaival(m): 9:48am On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

Y dnt u liv d criminal gang alone n b in ur righteous gang,it's a shame 4 u livin in dsam place wit a criminal,dat shows u ar also a CRIMINAL.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by ajokebelle(f): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:

They hardly attack churches. I live in the North. In fact I was at the scene when a bomb blast occurred in unguwan sarki so I know what I'm saying. 90% of their victims are muslims
Its a lie, I also live at kd, they bombed a church adjacent my house at ugwan yero close to badarawa, so what are you saying.
When all this started was it not the churches they started with?
Do you think I'm a southerner who knows the North by only what the see in the news?.
I was born and bred in Kd, malali to be be precise, so don't tell me what I know.

1 Like

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by APCsupporter: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2016
ajokebelle:

Its a lie, I also live at kd, they bombed a church adjacent my house at ugwan yero close to badarawa, so what are you saying.
When all this started was it not the churches they started with?

Is that all? I said MOST places. Most of the places they attack are markets, villages, offices, mosques and stations. The bomb blast in unguwan yero is nothing compared to these

And for the record, the first place they attacked (with bomb)was a market in abuja. They started by attacking Muslims in Borno. Make your research
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by Kaybaba5(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2016
People clamoring for war not knowing that the ending of war is not palatable niether sweet
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by Jayjey(m): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2016
HtwoOw:
Did the person found die?

You be Ozuor?. I mean mumu, what a question eye de pain you ni abi u no see bones of humans. chai na wa o.
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by donbenie(m): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

It seems you are quite familiar with their modus

Operandi.

The fact remains that they are criminals
Don't dodge the question,where and when have you heard or seen MASSOB and IPOB murder anyone? Answer,since you tagged them in the same vein with Boko Haram..

1 Like

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by itzsniper(m): 10:12am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:
Thank God for this government. The South doesn't know what it feels like when you are afraid of going to a market, school or mosque that's why some of you are not appreciating this government.

Thank You Buhari
u sound as u know whatz apni up north, pls are a combatant?
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by APCsupporter: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2016
itzsniper:
u sound as u know whatz apni up north, pls are a combatant?

Of course I do. Boko haram used to be all over Northern Nigeria until now
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by ajokebelle(f): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:

Is that all? I said MOST places. Most of the places they attack are markets, villages, offices, mosques and stations. The bomb blast in unguwan yero is nothing compared to these

And for the record, the first place they attacked (with bomb)was a market in abuja. They started by attacking Muslims in Borno. Make your research
When they started, was it not the Kafirs and arnis they started with? , was it not later they started the attack on mosques, even Buhari said an attack on the bokoharam is an attack on the North when the govt wanted to deploy soldiers to the North.Was it not when the attack on mosques started that islamic clerics started condeming the attack? Its a pity you did not even sympathise with the Christians in your first post. Even the chibok community, is a largely a christian community. That's what you guys say, always playing victim, I'm not surprised though. Even if the truth is staring at you clearly.
I'm not saying, the muslims are not affected, they are, but your first comment clearly shows that you are an extremists, and lacks compassion for other faiths.
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by Tinyemeka(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

What did IPOB do? undecided
For your honour's sake, do not lie.
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by APCsupporter: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2016
ajokebelle:

When they started, was it no the Kafirs and arni they started with? , was it not later they started the attack on mosques, even Buhari said an attack on the bokoharam is an attack on the North, Was it not when the attack on mosques started that islamic clerics started condeming the attack? Its a pity you did not even sympathise with the Christians in your first post. Even the chibok community, is a largely a christian community. That's what you guys say, always playing victim, I'm not surprised though. Even if the truth is staring at you clearly.
I'm not saying, the muslims are not affected, they are, but your first comment clearly shows that you are an extremists, and lacks compassion for other faiths.

I told you to make your research and stop shwoing your ignorance on a public forum. I clearly told you that their first suicide attack was in a Muslims-dominated market in Abuja why didn't you counter that? I told you that they started by attacking Muslims in Borno why didn't you counter that? As for the other silly part of your comment, why must I mention churches? I'm talking about the most affected people and not people who you think are relevant
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by manko10(m): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Na wa o
we don hear... make dey correct d wrong disposal
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by manko10(m): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:

I told you to make your research and stop shwoing your ignorance on a public forum. I clearly told you that their first suicide attack was in a Muslims-dominated market in Abuja why didn't you counter that? I told you that they started by attacking Muslims in Borno why didn't you counter that? As for the other silly part of your comment, why must I mention churches? I'm talking about the most affected people and not people who you think are relevant

that my brother is ignorant of the truth so you let him be the issues on grounds are above faith.....
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by Tinyemeka(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:

Young man.

What happened to St Mary's Cath Church at Federal Lowcost? Or St Patrick's?
Too few examples abi? Keep on shifting ground.
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by ajokebelle(f): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=APCsupporter post=49656122]

I told you to make your research and stop shwoing your ignorance on a public forum. I clearly told you that their first suicide attack was in a Muslims-dominated market in Abuja why didn't you counter that? I told you that they started by attacking Muslims in Borno why didn't you counter that? As for the other silly part of your comment, why must I mention churches? I'm talking about the most affected people and not people who you think are relevant[/quote
the mistake I made was replying you the second time. I have forgotten what you guys are truly programmed to be - the attacks on non Muslims are called Jihad, so its permitted according to your holy book. So in your real sense only attacks on Muslims are bad.
There is no point having this with you, because very few of you are sensible, and you are not one of them.
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by mykelmeezy: 11:26am On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

They should ask we ThAT WORK in THE NORTH EAST

they will appreciate Pmb better

I see online people talking about economy which is very

Key .

Without peace how will the economy thrive?

The truth is when u come to the north east with all

Honesty you see children of 2 to 3 years that have lost

Their parents

N you sitting comfortably in a peaceful environment

Chanting for war like that terrorist organization called

IPOB .

IT REALLY UPSET ME anytime I ear those criminal gang

& theeir supporters Talking

****wasn't it the same illiterate jihadists(well that faction of Muslims that hate education)...... the "tradition" of backward archaic reasoning of majority of northerners (mainly the far north and northeast)......
not saying war is right but its simple karma

you refused to feed your family even when u have food then you want you neighborhood to starve with you ??

similarly the northern crises was caused by illiteracy and religious n tribal bigotry

then funded n fuelled by certain big shots from that same region n maybe from other regions (one man poison is another mans meat). ...so they gained from the war n wanted to keep it going

in longer perspective it was caused by certain people in the government like the president (am.certain his hands ain't clean on book haram)
to disstabilize n sabotage the previous government)

we can deceive ourselves n say one Nigeria

but ask yourself are we really one.?

till we eradicate tradition n religious difference. Nigeria will never have peace(not a curse)

n that's y places like Lagos that is well diversified don't have the kinda traditional n religious ish most part of the country has

God bless Nigeria

before you quote n insult....calm down n Read word by word ..thanks
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by APCsupporter: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=ajokebelle post=49656509][/quote]

Just shut the fvck up and go find your mate. You don't know anything about what is happening in your country. You think you are special or what? As far as I'm concerned boko haram never even attacked churches or christians. No wonder your moniker shows that you a joke.
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by fikfaknuel(f): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

Wetin concern IPOB and dead body wey dem find for Bornu.
IPOB na Northern organization? Abeg, receive sense.
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by obitobe: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2016
We will never know who they are because no forensic will be carried out and investigation is a sorry case.
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by mrgreen4real(m): 11:52am On Sep 25, 2016
HtwoOw:
Did the person found die?
Oga! GERRARAHERE MEHN!
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by mrgreen4real(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:

Just shut the fvck up and go find your mate. You don't know anything about what is happening in your country. You think you are special or what? As far as I'm concerned boko haram never even attacked churches or christians. No wonder your moniker shows that you a joke.

When under-aged pple comment, you knw them by their words

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Holds Airport Reception For Osinbajo In Rivers. PICS / Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension / Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.