Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer (10916 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / Helen Oritsejafor Lies On The Rug In Church As Choristers Sing (p / 10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Dodged Going To Church As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:21am On Sep 25, 2016
*keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, to rejoice, than to give the sacrifice of fools ( implying that not everybody that goes to church are wise in the wisdom of God, some are wise in their own wisdom): for they consider not that they do evil*

Happy glorious Sunday to all my brothers and sisters in faith, this is the last Sunday in September 2016, how are we preparing for the coming of our lord Jesus Christ, don't forget that "judgement will begins in the Church* At this time we should have understand much more about our lord and saviour and for the purpose of going to church on Sundays, I pray that the heaven will not weep over our life and that our first will never become last in Christ name (Amen).
I will advice the sleeping virgin Christians to awake and happily go to Church to add oil to their lamps. Be like David that goes to the house of God with gladness....I pray that we will not miss that glorious kingdom of Christ (amen).

I have read many comments of the so called Christians that are fed up with Church, if you are among them, you should know that you get fed up because you don't define your purpose of going to Church. The truth is when you read the scripture and you discovered the truth, you may be tempted never to go to Church again, because you will see where your pastor or leaders in church are not perfect but when you know and understand that you are not following any man of God or any Apostle, you will overlook their imperfections, .....when you really know that you follow Christ only the Faith of Him that is perfect. you don't follow Paul neither do you follow Apollo, the method Apollo can plant may be different from the perspective of Paul in planting but they both sha plant..you follow Christ as a Christian, you are Christ-like not Paul-like or Peter-like but of Jesus-like. you don't really have excuse.

https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/
Happy Sunday from a brother Bitrus/ Peteru.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by agwom(m): 5:31am On Sep 25, 2016
hmmm
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by veekid(m): 6:41am On Sep 25, 2016
Come force me go now

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by SlaughterGang: 6:41am On Sep 25, 2016
I am a real Believer

In Common sense and Logic.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by RealJaneDoe: 6:41am On Sep 25, 2016
Monotony is the word . Its like the same thing every sunday.

Some people had Christianity shoved down their throats as youngsters now they are on their own they won't step foot into a Church. Children are different and parents should be careful how they address the issue of religion lest they grow up to hate it.

Pastor sometimes praise the highest donors in their church and this makes people who have given their all though small to feel bad. This happens in my Church :-/

People have been let down by God a lot of times you can't blame them if they don't want to go to church

Some Church are there for the money and the way they request for it is sickening

Not all pastors are they best examples

Guy times are hard and those who've made it did it without religion

Mr . Op you adressed a problem and said we must ' wake up' . You didn't say the source and the best way to solve a problem is by its root

8 Likes

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Smellymouth: 6:41am On Sep 25, 2016
veekid:
Come force me go now

grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by osumak2: 6:41am On Sep 25, 2016
okay
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Julietcutie(f): 6:41am On Sep 25, 2016
hmm
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Nutase: 6:41am On Sep 25, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by ezenna191(m): 6:42am On Sep 25, 2016
Spiritual laziness is sin. Worship God in truth and in spirit.

1 Like

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 25, 2016
Sadly, I always have a reason why I don't go to church on Sundays year in year out. Yet I'm a firm believer.

4 Likes

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by paschal47(m): 6:44am On Sep 25, 2016
i have a very stupid reason for not going today
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by jeff1993: 6:44am On Sep 25, 2016
Sorry what is church ,....... a place where d gullible are raped of their hard earned money ........ Pastors live in affluence while church members live in penury ...... There are only few Christian folds DAT can be called CHURCH!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by SAMBARRY: 6:44am On Sep 25, 2016
Your choice. Go there to worship God.otherwise you'll easily feel bored, annoyed with the ushers or sleepy when the sermon starts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:47am On Sep 25, 2016
Judgina! You try.. smh! undecided

1 Like

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by usufi: 6:47am On Sep 25, 2016
Wait OP if na you real Madrid cut your ticket of 39million after 2weeks of waiting, you for hi church? Talk true

1 Like

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Sijo01(f): 6:50am On Sep 25, 2016
I have a reason not going today.
Duty called!
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Mikeparlo12(m): 6:51am On Sep 25, 2016
i have a genuine reason.I have kept the real day of worship yesterday

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by onome710(m): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2016
Forsake not the gathering together... u know the rest...
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Realrex(m): 6:54am On Sep 25, 2016
I'll go last week, yes I mean LAST WEEK.

1 Like

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by jashar(f): 6:55am On Sep 25, 2016
smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by purenezz: 6:55am On Sep 25, 2016
what are u sayin ma friend

. The truth is when you read the scripture and you discovered the truth, you may be tempted never to go to Church again, because you will see where your pastor or leaders in church are not perfect but when you know and understand that you are not following any man of God or any Apostle, you will overlook their imperfections, .....when you really know that you follow Christ only the Faith of Him that is perfect. you don't follow Paul neither do you follow Apollo, the method Apollo can plant may be different from the perspective of Paul in planting but they both sha plant..you follow Christ as a Christian, you are Christ-like not Paul-like or Peter-like but of Jesus-like. you don't really have excuse.

so reading and understandind the bible is not enough for some one until the person go to sit in a church a listen to some scammers who claim to be teacher but confused?

6 Likes

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Codedrock(m): 6:56am On Sep 25, 2016
Gboyee4fun:
*keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, to rejoice, than to give the sacrifice of fools ( implying that not everybody that goes to church are wise in the wisdom of God, some are wise in their own wisdom): for they consider not that they do evil*

Happy glorious Sunday to all my brothers and sisters in faith, this is the last Sunday in September 2016, how are we preparing for the coming of our lord Jesus Christ, don't forget that "judgement will begins in the Church* At this time we should have understand much more about our lord and saviour and for the purpose of going to church on Sundays, I pray that the heaven will not weep over our life and that our first will never become last in Christ name (Amen).
I will advice the sleeping virgin Christians to awake and happily go to Church to add oil to their lamps. Be like David that goes to the house of God with gladness....I pray that we will not miss that glorious kingdom of Christ (amen).

I have read many comments of the so called Christians that are fed up with Church, if you are among them, you should know that you get fed up because you don't define your purpose of going to Church. The truth is when you read the scripture and you discovered the truth, you may be tempted never to go to Church again, because you will see where your pastor or leaders in church are not perfect but when you know and understand that you are not following any man of God or any Apostle, you will overlook their imperfections, .....when you really know that you follow Christ only the Faith of Him that is perfect. you don't follow Paul neither do you follow Apollo, the method Apollo can plant may be different from the perspective of Paul in planting but they both sha plant..you follow Christ as a Christian, you are Christ-like not Paul-like or Peter-like but of Jesus-like. you don't really have excuse.

https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/
Happy Sunday from a brother Bitrus/ Peteru.
Bro, it's not about the pastor, it's the the system.
No. 2, many people go to church and think they are real believers but fact is they are not. I don't know who you are but if I should guess I think even you are not a real believer. Why?? Cos there must be some sin(s) you intentionally commit but go to church on Sunday so as to justify and make your self think you are better than non believers. Most xtians are in this category, well, I may be wrong about u though. But trust me 90% Christians are like that.
So what's the point of going to church if u are not holy like the scripture said: "be christ like"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Booklife: 6:56am On Sep 25, 2016
Thanks
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by otemanuduno: 6:57am On Sep 25, 2016
Worshipping who is not ALMIGHTY GOD is the greatest shame ever.
Not worshipping anyone is the real purpose of life.
God Almighty, the creator of the gods(Vishnu, Yahweh, Allah, Odin, Atum) demands no worship, but the use of the brain and doing good to fellow beings.

I'm happy I am sent to reveal the truth: See the DOCTUFOS here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL THE TRUTH OF THE MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE IN ALL LOSTS AND HIDDEN SCROLLS FROM THE TIME GOD ALMIGHTY CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG TILL THE PRESENT TIME, AND EVEN TO THE TIMES IN THE FUTURE.
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by seguno2: 7:00am On Sep 25, 2016
OP.
Have you read the conversation Jesus had with the Samaritan woman at the well in John 4?
You may have to read it again.

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by uvalued(m): 7:02am On Sep 25, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

I have read many comments of [size=18pt]the so called Christians [/size][/b]that are fed up with Church.

I forgive you for calling me, [b][size=18pt]the so called Christians [/size]
... it is well with you... no need to argue with you but to hope that what you will hear today will glorify Jesus Christ, Exalt grace over the law and give you peace.... op hope you will not be pointed to yourself which nothing good dwells except to the Great One that dwells in you else you will feel/know you are condemned!

Shalom!
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 25, 2016
Op I believe you're speaking in general terms.
For we in essential services, I believe sometimes when duty calls, we have to be excused from church. Jesus healed on the Sabbath day, that's a perfect example for us to follow, not to abandon our responsibility to humanity in the name of 'churching'.
I once seriously punished a junior collegue who abandoned work on Sunday because he was an usher in church, we get it wrong alot in our misguided zeal. Is he more righteous than the patients he abandoned at the hospital?
Same goes for the police, firemen, military , etc The Lord knows those who are His, sometimes it's not by going to church.

4 Likes

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by nonjebose(m): 7:08am On Sep 25, 2016
Preparing for church now.
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by nonjebose(m): 7:11am On Sep 25, 2016
otemanuduno:
Worshipping who is not ALMIGHTY GOD is the greatest shame ever.
Not worshipping anyone is the real purpose of life.
God Almighty, the creator of the gods(Vishnu, Yahweh, Allah, Odin, Atum) demands no worship, but the use of the brain and doing good to fellow beings.

I'm happy I am sent to reveal the truth: See the DOCTUFOS here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL THE TRUTH OF THE MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE IN ALL LOSTS AND HIDDEN SCROLLS FROM THE TIME GOD ALMIGHTY CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG TILL THE PRESENT TIME, AND EVEN TO THE TIMES IN THE FUTURE.
Welcome. Oya go church
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by shotin(m): 7:12am On Sep 25, 2016
Not going to church doesn't mean am not a true believer and that does not make me a sinner.... God looks at a pure heart, I can worship God wherever I am, not necessarily a church.... Judging by wot we are seeing and hearing abt churches... I can talk to God with sincere heart, praise him and worship him all by myself without going to church and he will answer....

3 Likes

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:12am On Sep 25, 2016
uvalued:

I forgive you for calling me, [size=18pt]the so called Christians [/size]... it is well with you... no need to argue with you but to hope that what you will hear today will glorify Jesus Christ, Exalt grace over the law and give you peace.... op hope you will not be pointed to yourself which nothing good dwells except to the Great One that dwells in you else you will feel/know you are condemned!

Shalom!

thanks for your advice... matured Christians don't argue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? / Evangelism In Public Buses Is Madness / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.