Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) (44193 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) / Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by dre11(m): 5:23am On Sep 25, 2016
by Kelvin Osa Okunbor

Officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) have discovered wraps of narcotics in the collar of a passenger’s jacket at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos. The arrest was made shortly after the suspect disembarked from the aircraft on his way from Sao Paulo, Brazil.

The 31-year old suspect, Agwu Samuel, confidently wore the jacket containing the drugs but through experience and insight, the drugs were discovered by officers. This is the first discovery of cocaine inside the collar of a jacket by the NDLEA.

In his reaction, the Chairman/Chief Executive of the Agency, Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah, described the suspect’s action as desperately crafty and cunning. According to Abdallah, “the cocaine was detected by officers notwithstanding the crafty and cunning mode of concealment. The agency has taken some strategic measures aimed at disappointing the tricks employed by drug trafficking syndicates.

We remain committed to exposing criminal plots through superior counter-narcotic intelligence.

This operational success is commendable and a demonstration of our alertness to detect drugs.”
He said that the agency will continue to invest in capacity building programmes for officers.

The NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, Ahmadu Garba, said that the suspect was arrested during routine check on passengers.

“Ten wraps of cocaine weighing 110 grammes were found inside the collar of his jacket during screening of passengers on a South Africa Airline flight from Brazil through Johannesburg. The drug which was carefully hidden inside his jacket tested positive for cocaine and investigation is ongoing.”

Agwu Samuel, the suspect who sells shoes in Togo, said in his statement that he went to Brazil in search of greener pastures but resorted to drug trafficking due to frustration. According to the suspect, “I use to sell shoes in Togo until I lost goods worth N3 million. This negatively affected my business and made me to travel to Brazil in a desperate search for greener pastures.

After a fruitless search for job in Brazil for four months, I decided to smuggle drugs to get some money to start my shoe business. I thought the drugs will not be detected inside my jacket but I was caught and I am very sad.” He attended Technical Secondary School in Ohafia, Abia State.

He will soon be charged to court.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ndlea-discovers-cocaine-jacket-arrests-suspect/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by GdexFolami(m): 5:31am On Sep 25, 2016
Who hz case con epp?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Femolacaster(m): 5:31am On Sep 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by madridguy(m): 5:32am On Sep 25, 2016
Oga ooo

5 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by GdexFolami(m): 5:33am On Sep 25, 2016
Abeg when person no go leta indulge in dz kind thing sf

2 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Rockyrascal(m): 5:44am On Sep 25, 2016
Whick kind mumu be this one self.

Some people do pile their internal system with drugs and they are still been caught.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by forreelinc(m): 5:56am On Sep 25, 2016
E smuggle cocaine enter naija? Na wa o upon recession ppl still Get change do dey buy cocaine #GodDeyO cry

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Khd95(m): 6:02am On Sep 25, 2016
Ugwu exporters are the best in this kind of thinggrin

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by speedyconnect3: 6:35am On Sep 25, 2016
jail big time. sad

3 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by AroOkigbo(m): 6:36am On Sep 25, 2016
I was not expecting a different name even though I'm a senior member of NCAN and share tribe with you.

Nwanne, you really fall our hand.
You don ff.u.c.k.u.p

How I wished this was in Indonesia!. ..body for tell you!

#SayNoToDrugs

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Kakamorufu(m): 6:44am On Sep 25, 2016
nA them o. see his head like grinding stone

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by eposho: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2016
Name checker only, nna wai now

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by fergieboy: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Igbos

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Kobicove(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Don't these guys ever get tired?

They keep coming up with new ways of smuggling narcotics

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Shege Agwu grin

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Brilliantlights(m): 10:21am On Sep 25, 2016
hmm.. This is a Nigerian problem. Get rich while doing virtually nothing. Nigerians never want to hustle legitimately but want to eat big

4 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by AlphaCentauri: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by kingthreat(m): 10:21am On Sep 25, 2016
The guy stupid sha. Why didnt he embed the drugs into the jacket clothing

5 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by mummyson26(m): 10:21am On Sep 25, 2016
Hot jollof rice and chicken for tribal bigotry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by aninexzy(m): 10:21am On Sep 25, 2016
U go taLk na ur first time na! Wen u reach coUrt tell judge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by ajepako(f): 10:21am On Sep 25, 2016
Kakamorufu:
nA them o. see his head like grinding stone

Grinding stone......got me ROTFL.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by olaolulazio(m): 10:22am On Sep 25, 2016
Is he an IPOB member?

Samuel...... Must be from Anambra cus they are good at packaging anything.

na play oooo

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by usufi: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2016
Officially casted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2016
See as his head be like "yellow garri wey dem vomit remain"

Nonsense!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by omusiliyu(m): 10:22am On Sep 25, 2016
NCAN Abia state chapter.
Km. 46, Aguniyi Ironsi Avenue, Along Araira international Market, Aba.

[size=25pt]SAMUEL AGWU[/size]

we're proud to tell the world that the smuggler is our son, he's from Chidiebere Family clan in Aba.

That's what we're known for.

DRUG SMUGGLING IS OUR PRIDE.

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:22am On Sep 25, 2016
The 31-year old suspect, Agwu Samuel
i don't need to say anything. this pic will help me do the talking

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by kwakwakwa(m): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2016
u no try @ all .........................

grin

2 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by FunkyMetahuman: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2016
Take a good look at his flat medullar

Then you won't be surprised .. cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by richidinho(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2016
grin

4 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by calmbabadee(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2016
Guy. You no try at all!!!!

If e easy like dat,evrybodi for dey carry cocoa now!

Even in prison do thanksgiving say no be Indonesia dem nab you.

6 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2016
Give him the Indonesian treatment

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook / Boy Who Robbed A Lady With An Axe In Benin, Caught & Brutalized (Graphic Photos) / Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.