Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) (62233 Views)

June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics / Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) / Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Ugogenius(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2016
R.I.P, death is inevitable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2016
Toilet death #1000waysTodie.
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by sexychocho(f): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2016
RIP dearie

Na so person dey die

So sad
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by wildchild1: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2016
R.I.P

GOD is merciful

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Afu84(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2016
Life is spontaneous, no one knows what will happen in the next few seconds.

R.I.P
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 7:52am On Sep 25, 2016
Islie:

According to a viral tribute, the young lady reportedly passed away while heading to her toilet. She seems to have slumped and died from that point
. The actual cause of her death is currently sketchy.

http://www.tori.ng/news/41178/nigerian-girl-mysterious-dies-on-her-way-to-the-to.html

Well, not completely mysterious. Probably died of Cerebrovascular accident from d little info.
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Riclord001(m): 7:54am On Sep 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Rest in peace beauty.

There is nothing mysterious about deaths. For the fact that a person looks healthy,does not necessarily mean they are healthy.

Everybody carries a private medical secret,that they will never divulge to anybody,no matter what.

And if anything happens to them,people are usually astounded;especially if the person looks healthy.

How many people here do a comprehensive medical check up twice a year? HIV,BP,Herpes,Pile,Diabetes,low and high blood sugar contents,Hepatitis and Depression?

There must be a medical explanation for her death.

Must there be a medical explanation for every death?
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by onwuakpachris(m): 7:55am On Sep 25, 2016
haaaaaa... AT LAST AM BACK!!!!.....SAY NO TO BANNERS AND REPORTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by addikt(m): 7:55am On Sep 25, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Who is she?

Never late, you can still ask her... undecided
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Genghis(m): 7:56am On Sep 25, 2016
Rip.. Life is fleeting
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Swissheart(f): 7:56am On Sep 25, 2016
Awww. Rest In Peace Tumininu
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by favourmic(m): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2016
I don't like when hard working people like this is gone so sad rest in peace
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Davoski222: 7:59am On Sep 25, 2016
Illuminati again!!!!!!!
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by fruityjojo(f): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2016
Soo sad, Rest in peace dear cry
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by telemapreye1(f): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2016
RIP oluwatumininu
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 25, 2016
sad
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2016
R.I.P Beauty

Can't still imagine what my life would be like when I stop breathing and won't be able to eat cat-fish, Nkwobi with a bottle of Goldberg.

It really hurts and gives me a cause to live life to the fullest.

So sad....

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:01am On Sep 25, 2016
Na wa o,if it be sey na dysentery kill am o. Dis Buhari government self.
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by musa7m(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2016
Islie:

http://www.tori.ng/news/41178/nigerian-girl-mysterious-dies-on-her-way-to-the-to.html

. I opened the page to find out she was the one.. Who are we to question God almighty... May God almighty console the family and may God grant her mum the strength to bear the loss.. Can remember I met her around mokola in ibadan and she gave me a brown leather watch at a give away price.. We spoke at times about the teaching profession and we would laugh out the stress in writing lesson note and coping with having to teach a large class... So so sad.... She was a hard working lady who worked so hard combining teaching in a school with trading in online business.. very very sad.. May God almighty grant her eternal rest in peace... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2016
Swissheart:
Awww. Rest In Peace Tummie
her name is Tunmininu not Tummie, don't get the angels confused of her name
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Hdanny(m): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2016
sad sadhmmmn, dis really touch my heart to d bone

there was more to her death
RIP dear
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Fingerprinter(m): 8:05am On Sep 25, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Rest in peace Jesus loves you, hope she was a Christian?

If she was then heaven is sure for her
And if she's a Muslim? Hell awaits her right? Smh for you religious folks. You guys never disappoint in showing how foolish and greedy you are.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Tedoscar: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2016
Such a lost.... may her gentle soul rest in peace Amen
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Swissheart(f): 8:06am On Sep 25, 2016
IYANGBALI:
her name is Tunmininu not Tummie, don't get the angels confused of her name
Okay. undecided
Modified
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Rest in peace beauty.

There is nothing mysterious about deaths. For the fact that a person looks healthy,does not necessarily mean they are healthy.

Everybody carries a private medical secret,that they will never divulge to anybody,no matter what.

And if anything happens to them,people are usually astounded;especially if the person looks healthy.

How many people here do a comprehensive medical check up twice a year? HIV,BP,Herpes,Pile,Diabetes,low and high blood sugar contents,Hepatitis and Depression?

There must be a medical explanation for her death.

True

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2016
Swissheart:
Okay. undecided
Modified

Why you dey quote Iyangbali
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2016
For her to have dropped dead suddenly at that young age, some conditions readily come to mind :
>Bleeding issues : she may have been having persistent bleeding from her private part either due to dysfunctional uterine bleeding, attempted or complicated abortion or even uterine fibroids.
> Heart issues : especially Transient Ischaemic Attack or some form of atrial fibrillation
> Neurological issues : Idiopathic Loss of Consciousness leading to death.
R. I. P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease / Study Concludes That Women Who Squirt During Sex Are Actually Peeing / How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.