Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch (22641 Views)

No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF / Saraki Claims He Borrowed N5b From Dangote To Fund Buhari's Election - Sahara R. / N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Zetra(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
I dare not use the word guess at my place of work .

it's like speaking in your company annual meeting, then tell them you guess the money was spent on Procuring things.
it's from the meeting Hall you will go home to rest finally.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lalasticlala, this topic/thread is sensational.
patroccini:
Frontpage pls
Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Chubhie: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
I like Kemi as a person.but,her association with this Buhari led government is having a future bad effect on her CV.

She has my best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by papaejima1: 7:28am On Sep 26, 2016
Seun, lalasticlala, ishilove, attention needed here.
Do the needful please.
All hands must be on deck to salvage this nation.
Let's promote competence and condemn non performance. Our future depends on doing the right thing today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Kachiukwu(m): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2016
hm
ivandragon:
in this era of change, how can the noisemaker of finance be guessing on what over 2trillion naira was spent on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by ephi123(f): 11:32am On Sep 26, 2016
This is just ridiculous. Meanwhile Nigerians are one of the smartest in the world, you mean out of a population of over 170 million, this is the best we could come up with Oh no.

14 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by ephi123(f): 11:32am On Sep 26, 2016
papaejima1:
Seun, lalasticlala, ishilove, attention needed here.
Do the needful please.
All hands must be on deck to salvage this nation.
Let's promote competence and condemn non performance. Our future depends on doing the right thing today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Rilwayne001: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2016
Dollardinho grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2016
grin grin grin chai !

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by ephi123(f): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Dollardinho grin grin

You've switched to become a wailer?! shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Dollardinho grin grin
you don join wailers club? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2016
ephi123:

You've switched to become a wailer?! shocked
I fear o shocked

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by prinsam30: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2016
confused minister that took the king of daura 7months to appoint

she's so synonymous with that her London used English

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Rilwayne001: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
you don join wailers club? cheesy

I no know for you o angry angry grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by lookmangiw(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2016
i just pray and hope that it is not what I'm thinking that is actually happening.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by soberdrunk(m): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2016
You all should calm down *! Dodges wheel spanner*! It is because you all dont understand 'British accent" *!dodges bag of cement*! "I guess" in British accent means 'Yes" *! Dodges toyota starlet*! Una don stress "Aunty London" so tay she don dey resemble person grandmother.................. angry

12 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by inkon: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2016
papaejima1:

This tells us this woman is really not in govt.
A whole minister of finance telling the world "WHATEVER" the govt is spending the money on. So she does not actually know what govt is spending the borrowed money on?

Oh Lord Almighty, when will you rescue us from these people?

Imagine!

Let the world hear us now, we are in a precarious situation.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Laurettalolo(f): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2016
confused minister, a whole finance minister is quessing what borrowed money is used for, o diegwu

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2016
soberdrunk:
You all should calm down *! Dodges wheel spanner*! It is because you all dont understand 'British accent" *!dodges bag of cement*! "I guess" in British accent means 'Yes" *! Dodges toyota starlet*! Una don stress "Aunty London" so tay she don dey resemble person grandmother.................. angry

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by ChessEnthusiast: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2016
basilo101:
Buhari did not call them mere "noise makers" for nothing, that is why he avoided igbos in key position because they will bring their independent mindedness and challenge his cluelessness
They same way they bought their independent mindedness Gej to cart away the treasury. Only your fellow IPod yoots believe your lies.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2016
soberdrunk:
repeat wetin u talk repeat am! angry

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by goldedprince: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2016
She made a sentence. Dosnt mean she is actually guessing
Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by greatermax77(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2016
THE MINISTER' S GROSS INCOMPETENCE IS TOO GLARING

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Deejaygold(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2016
DO YOU WISH TO BECOME AN AUTHOR? I Will Teach You How To Write A Book In Less Than 30 days. Here’s how you can write your very own best-selling, cash inducing book in less than 30 days… and you don’t even have to be a good writer. The books that you will be able to write can be easily published in Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Smashwords or even in your own website! You can also publish your books as a paperback or hard copy book just as easily. I will show you exactly how you can come up with hot topics. INBOX ME babalola_ayodeji1@yahoo.com if you are interested.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by slick1(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2016
I will not blame it solely on incompetence.
It is either the money was siphoned for a different purpose for which she was kept in the shadow about or she is just a figure head in that ministry without actually knowing what goes on there cos she was just appointed for the purpose of filling up a vacancy

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by soberdrunk(m): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
repeat wetin u talk repeat am! angry

Bros he never reach like that nah!!! Person nor fit follow you play??

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by lohresloco: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2016
Nigerians deserve their leaders.....
Henry240:
APC has completely finished us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by mikaael(m): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Even me Ayam Confused on what to Comment grin

Confused Minister grin

Confused Party grin

Confused Government grin

Confused APC grin

Confused Zombies grin grin

Patiently waiting for 2019 *in tears*

sorry....pray ur tears never run dry
Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 26, 2016
OMG! Na our economy dem dey use do guess work, Jesus is Lord!

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by duni04(m): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Its shamefully ironic how we keep heaping praises on the disgraced NOI who sat and watched as Federal revenues were fraudulently diverted and shared between Jonathan, his ministers and the army chiefs. Now we have a minister of finance who has to clean up all the mess and gaps NOI left in Nigeria's finances and we are castigating her. NOI was minister in a period of record oil prices (>100USD per barrel) and we have nothing to show for it, no savings, no infrastructure, nothing! And we expect Mrs Adeosun to perform wonders with an empty treasury. These people castigating her must be mad! Very mad!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by repogirl(f): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Shebi Buhari is running Nigeria like family business? Mamman Daura has probably taken over the Finance Ministry also. Kemi is a mere figurehead.

Or

Buhari and Brothers have shared the money without her knowledge. Sai Kwarraptian!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano / Suspension: Showdown Looms As Omo-agege Dares Senate / Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.